It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zahi Hawass - Unkept Promises

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Zahi Hawass is a keeper of secrets and a teller of lies...

If there is anything discovered concerning the Great Pyramids that does not conform to the theory that the Egyptians built the Great Pyramids... Zahi will cover it up...

IMHO

He has the rights to do that, that thing belongs to Egypt. Those pyramids don't belong to Jews nor American.

Go Zahi Hawass, kept the secrets which was no secret at all.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Lonte]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What are the "statute of limitations" on stuff belonging to a country as opposed to ancient antiquities in the interest of humanity?

Yes, preserve national heritage. No, do not keep secrets simply for the sake of keeping secrets.

Do the pyramids and their knowledge offer technological potential for the Egyptian people? Offer some sort of astro-physical unique view that would maintain the people of Egypt as ultimate authorities in one way or another?

If so, then perhaps Hawass is correct in hiding what is there. Otherwise, science requires knowledge to advance. Should he be obfuscating the truth, he's shooting his own work in the foot.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

You know I feel that Hawass is a complete asshole and I am desperately trying to find out how I can tell the complete idiot just how much the bigotted prick he is...........for GODS SAKE

<< 1  2   >>

join