It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Larry King... WOW

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xstevenx

Oh, and I'm definitely digging the Ben Franklin hair...

Nice!

me too!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I watched this show live when it aired. Jesse did a great job of getting info out to the moronic mass media eating public. Like the supposed attack in Vietnam, that we now know to be bull'oni !!! He did a great jo I thought of trying to tell the masses in the middle that we can beat the far left and far rightist of this govt by voting third party, I hope he got through to some and we see a real change at the ballot box should we get a chance to vote in Nov.

I think a Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura ticket can SAVE THE WORLD!

[edit on 4/13/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I agree with Jesse Vetura. He just backed me up on what I have been saying forever. I dont support any of the candidates either andtotally wish there was a box for ' None of the Above" . As I stated on another thread Al Gore would be a good President,but ever since the ManBearPig South park episode i just cant take him seriously without laughing.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
So sad that Jesse is NOT a candidate for President, he mentioned Ron Paul should run as his VP....

I like Jesse Ventura and appreciate that he's telling things like they are...however I don't think he'd make a good President. There are a lot of other career politicians that, believe it or not, are real patriots and have the experience needed to be a decent President.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by camain
2.) penalize the employers that hire the illegal immagrants, not the illegal immagrants themselves.

What's the difference? If you penalize the employers, the illegals won't get work there, and are in effect penalized as well. So what's the point? I think the LAW needs to be followed. If the LAW says deport illegals, you deport illegals. If you don't agree, get the law changed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join