It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saft sex help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
im just curious for a friend of mine, he wants to have sex with his current gf/wife. he wants to know what is the saftest form of sex,like whats the best condum? anal sex / saft sex? etc etc

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
First off is it a wife or girlfriend ?? Use a condom. Have her go to the doctor and get birthcontrol.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
www.durex.com... check the link out that might help

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If they're married and want to prevent pregnancy, the pill or the shot (or a similar form of female birth control) seems to work the best. If they are trying to prevent the spread of disease, use a condom. Anal sex is never the answer.:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If you cant spell "safe sex" ..please dont give advice about it lol..just kidding

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
this is a job for...

trojan man!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yep, I'm assuming that by "safe" we mean to not get her pregnant (hoping neither of them are diseased)....

The shot, definitely...you don't want to worry about whether or not they forgot to take a pill man.....

If for disease, then a condom of course...just a matter of preference as to which one....

The backdoor method isn't always safe...as there's the matter of well....I won't go into it, but it can happen, lets put it that way....

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Anal sex is never the answer.:bnghd:

Where the hell did that come from?????

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm the result of my mom using a cervix cap (diaphram with spermicide). So be careful

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is no such thing as safe sex.

I'll get that out in the open right now, risks are ALWAYS going to be.

Abstinance is the way to be safe, anything else just isn't.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I agree with ADVISOR on this there is no such thing as safe sex. You can where a condom, use a sponge, use spermicide gels, and the pill at the same time and still end up getting pregnant. Now that is just for getting pregnant, the spread of disease's is often times harder to stop.

My advice is do not have sex unless you are sure that you can live with the results. Basically if you are going to have sex don't be suprised if you/ her end up pregnant or with a disease.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Good points... I actually know a girl who got pregnant, even with the shot, which is statistically, something like 99% effective....

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Use the Sponge baby !!!

Question is......
Is he Sponge worthy?!?!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Pull out like Clint Eastwood in A Fist Full of Dollars.

*Bang Bang*

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I agree with ADVISOR, the only true way to avoid any problems is just to refrain from having sexual intercourse.

J.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
All this talk about safe sex, in terms of getting pregnant, even going as far as thinking of Anal Sex.

Yet nobody threw out Oral Sex??? You people frighten me. Just going straight for the booty like that, sheesh...

Around the lips Over the gums Look out stomach � Here it cums....:w:

Advisor, I see your point about NO SEX and all. However, these people are married after all. I just don't see that happening, ya know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Colonel

LMAO~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wipes tears of laughter*

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Pull out like Clint Eastwood in A Fist Full of Dollars.

*Bang Bang*

LMFAO hahahaha!

...is this thread legal on BTS?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I have no idea if its a legal one GM..but OMG!!! is it funny as..
I thing do the oral discussion with your friend...no balloon no party..all that.
and if all else fails..think warm apple pie...ooh im soo hungry..

...mmm...pie...*dreams*

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
HAHA This thread is gold.

im just curious for a friend of mine, he wants to have sex with his current gf/wife. he wants to know what is the saftest form of sex,like whats the best condum? anal sex / saft sex? etc etc

"For a friend of mine" yea right.I hope to hell this guy got it right and didnt wind up getting his missus up the duff.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Azador]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join