It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ANTICHRIST DOES NOT SEEM 2 BAD!?!?!?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
From what I heard about the AntiChrist he does not seem like a bad guy. He will perform miracles, unite man and conquer sadness. He seems like a nice guy because and ONLY because he will do mankind good. If he comes in my lifetime I will be SO happy because man kind will be better off! If he comes I WILL NOT follow him but I WILL benefit and thank him for doing these GOOD things. I know he is ONLY doing GOOD to deceive us but what the Hell. We might as well enjoy it because WE NEED HIS HELP! Look at the world of men... corrupt, sinfull and have NO FAITH IN CHRIST. If he comes he will decieve many but he will make more people believe in GOD. This is GREAT. People 2day need God more than ever.

P.S. I am a Christian so dont call me a Satanist or any of that Sh*t...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You're missing the point. First he'll pretend to be good and have us put him in charge as he's so good and miraculous... then he'll destroy everyone and everything. That part you forgot...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
that is sooooooooooooo great...............but i dont really care about the antichrist

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The whole point bud is once hes got you then hes gonna turn your soul to nothing and yoru gonna end up burning in hell next to various pedophiles and carnies.

OH AND WHERES THAT DEBATE? Anyone know how me and theyseeall can set one up.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
lilblam-- how will he:destroy everyone and everything

Just wondering and thanks 4 pointing this out I dont really know much about the AntiChrist...

Agent47--- Yes im still waiting "KID"

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Just wondering and thanks 4 pointing this out I dont really know much about the AntiChrist...

By turning over everything into a one world religion and government the antichrist will consilidate all of your freedom and choices. Then if you go with the biblical account there will be a series of wars, catastrophes, and other events that will think out our population. Id say thats one way he could destroy/kill everything. Nasty Son of A Bitch he is.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
You're missing the point. First he'll pretend to be good and have us put him in charge as he's so good and miraculous... then he'll destroy everyone and everything. That part you forgot...

He won't destry anything he haven't yet already destroyed. The guy is the greatest wimp in the world. His name is Pontifex Maximus. It's the title of the C�sars and other world rulers back to Nebukadnezzar and Rhamses. Aswell as the title of the Pope in Rome. Sunday worship, Easter celebration and worshipping the image of a revived C�sar as Jesjuah and God is called the Mark (cosmological doctrine) and Image (icon) of the Beast (world empires with their emperors), but you people can't even understand what a mark an icon or a beast is, but still you claim to know an awful lot about this Antichrist of yours and his False Prophet.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
but you people can't even understand what a mark an icon or a beast is, but still you claim to know an awful lot about this Antichrist of yours and his False Prophet.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Dont be so cynical. Kool Aid.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
that is sooooooooooooo great...............but i dont really care about the antichrist

Then don't post.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Look, the anti-christ isn't a man. It is a race of aliens, and the Bible is being evasive and allegorical. Don't think in terms of Satan/God as neither exist in Biblical terms, they are allegories for reality. But if you're not ready to understand that, that's also fine.

There is much humanity will need to learn in the coming years, both, about their history, and their past... and let's not forget their PRESENT.

So the antichrist is a bunch of seemingly "benevolent" aliens.. who will then turn on us and suck us dry in a sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
lilblam is 100% correct.
During the Abomination of Dessolation the Anti-Christ will appear, he is to come from the strongest nation, he will have the answers for peace in the world, all who will follow him will be tricked. Thats when the second coming comes and You either give your faith and belief to Jesus, and your soul will be saved. But, there is so much to happen before the Anti-Christ is revealed.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I say we organize a resistance movement now! Look at what happened in V! "We want to share the fruits of our knowledge." Dont buy it people. Beat up aliens on the street and blow up there homes. And if you think Im joking I really am not.

Take the fight to the streets.
[Edited on 24-2-2004 by Agent47]

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just read lilblam's post above me.

This is what the apparent "NEWS" that is suppose to come from the vatican.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Lilblam--- do u have a really kool website about this really kool stuff (aliens = antichrist, no God, no satan)

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Who will help me start the resistance. I will promise you the ranking of Grand Master of Revolutionary Activities and Funk.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just wondering: what kind of God would let this horrible thing happin to us???

i mean He saved the Jews from slavery, y cant He save ALL of manking???

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
lilblam is 100% correct.
During the Abomination of Dessolation the Anti-Christ will appear, he is to come from the strongest nation, he will have the answers for peace in the world, all who will follow him will be tricked. Thats when the second coming comes and You either give your faith and belief to Jesus, and your soul will be saved. But, there is so much to happen before the Anti-Christ is revealed.

Obviously it is easy to see that we cannot be tricked by some GUY who shows up with miracles... even NON-christians know the story of the antichrist etc... it's too stupid and obvious.. duh. You'd have to be an idiot to think that will actually happen and we'll all just get "tricked".

The Bible even says... "EVEN THE ELECT SHALL BE DECEIVED"

How can that be if it already WARNS everyone of what's happening... unless they left out some major detail that people are ignoring. How cna you trick everyone if everyone's expecting it already?

No one seems to be expecting aliens to be the antichrist... in fact many people are ready to accept them as our "saviors" and "space brothers"... it's working already. The only problem is, if they interfere with our free will, that automatically makes them service to self, which means they are NOT here in our best interests, but their own.

The "benevolent" or "service to others" alien beings do NOT interfere with free will, and would never just SHOW UP and introduce themselves like this... it violates the free will of those people who do NOT want that to happen... so if it does, you KNOW they're not here to "help". Say hello to the anti-christ guys

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Lilblam--- do u have a really kool website about this really kool stuff (aliens = antichrist, no God, no satan)

Really cool website eh? Define "really cool"

Well, why do you need a website when you have your mind... is this really so hard to believe? No one will fall for this crap if a guy does this... as we all already know the religions are warning of it... and most of the world is religious in one way or another. But aliens are a nice surprise.. with TECHNOLOGY (those are the "miracles")

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Liblam do you have a really cool way we can organize a resistance to the Alien bastards. Seriously though, has anyone though about what would happen when we realize that we were being sucked dry? I would fight, and die probably but it would be better than being used.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Just wondering: what kind of God would let this horrible thing happin to us???

i mean He saved the Jews from slavery, y cant He save ALL of manking???

Sorry, there is no God. God is all that there is... rather pointless saving yourself from yourself isn't it? Religion is a lie, period. Sorry, can't help but be rash when I'm not talking to an docile ignorant slave, like some religious people on this board. I'm getting right down to it with you, as you're at least questioning and have an open mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join