It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My girlfriend wants to be a stripper...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i say no way. a job like that changes a person.
she wouldn't be the same and i have a feeling that neither would you.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
or perhaps these women are already strippers and are just trying to find out if their boyfriend is open to it.

..or if she'll have to keep working on the quiet.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by riley]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Very good write up. I've been in a few clubs in my day and had a few buddies who dated strippers and it gets dark and strange.

To the op, a lot of those girls start getting their hugs from other girls. I guess they figure they are the only ones who understand? It sounds like you two have a good thing going, I'd try to preserve that and stay away from the stripper world at all cost.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
or perhaps these women are already strippers and are just trying to find out if their boyfriend is open to it.

..or if she'll have to keep working on the quiet.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by riley]

nice angle, you may be onto something.

Seriously though, I'd dump my chick if she took a job as a stripper. Call me insecure, but it's inevitable that it'll bite you in the ass emotionally, even if you're ok with it to begin.

I think it's emotionally selfish on her part, maybe it's just me.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wtf? I can't talk since never been to a strip club, not one around for prolly a hundred miles. But if you love her do you really want guys touching her? On the other hand if shes that hot other guys are already thinking of boning her. Supermarket, strip club, they don't care. As for the money she'd bring in, save it up so she could quit in a couple years and you would have a nice nest egg. Drugs and prostitution problems... If she doesn't do it already I don't see why she would start just because she becomes a stripper. But as some one suggested, get a webcam and stuff and have a website!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I've gone out with several strippers and helped one girlfriend become one. As long as they stay off drugs and enjoy what they're doing, there's good money in it, and they are usually horny when they get home. If your gf is like that, go for it!
A web cam will take too long to start pulling in money. Put her on stage.

Send me a vid of her routine and I'll critique it for you

[edit on 12/26/2008 by wookiee]

[edit on 12/26/2008 by wookiee]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My advice is no, this is not good. Why? Well, I used to be very open to such ideas. I used to have a photography studio and we created adult web content. I learned a lot about strippers from that.

Most of the girls we hired for photoshoots were strippers, at first I didn't care. This might sound narrow minded or cliche`, however in my experience it is mostly true; that the stripper world is filled with bad people. Drugs, alcoholism, guys who treat woman like "victims", and women who are "victims".

A lot of the girls were seemingly nice on the outside but dishonest and deceitful on the inside. Some are angry at men because they were victimized by men all of their lives. These women learn that they can exploit themselves for profit, by duping sex starved men.

I learned that most of the people we worked with were not good people, maybe deep, deep inside they are, but for some reason most of them are un-trusting (they think everyone is out to get over on them, or that they should pull a fast one on someone else).

She would be subjecting herself to the company of no-so-good people, some low-lives, drug addicts, pimps, etc.

Take my advice try instead to open up a website featuring your girlfriend. Why? Because then she would be in complete control, would not have to work in a sketchy environment with some questionable characters, etc.

A lot of strippers eventually do other things for money on the side. I know most of them usually make it out to be an innocent occupation. If she starts to strip you'll both see what I'm saying.

However, having said all of this if you guys are both ok with the redneck, trailer trash, biker, drug, prostitute lifestyles than maybe this would be no big deal for both of you. It might just be a cultural thing. If not then do a website.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Slymatt, you know man. Take this man's heed. It is not the glamorous, fun thing that it seems to be. There will be men who will be tempting your girlfriend to do "other" things ever minute she is "working".

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What happened to Slymatt's post above? I read the whole thing earlier today, there wasn't anything there that was a "violation".

Unless his original post was later edited?

How very strange. The man was making a lot of sense and gave some great advice. Does anyone know what I'm saying?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Ok I will repost my responds to this thread. And the reason it was remove is because I cus words.

Now for the OP PerfectEnemy05

I hope you listen to what I tell you. I know strippers, and what I tell you is from ALOT OF EXPERENCE WITH THEM. First I tell you dont do this

My whole family are strippers and they are not good people. Strippers when doing it so long fake themselves so much to men, that it gets into there being. And I have never meet a good stripper. And that whole saying ill go to college and leave striping is a bunch of bull crap.

Most of those strippers cheat on there men. They might even suck some (well you know) for a couple of hundred dollars. Most of them cheat on there men and they never find out. Almost every relationship a stripper has goes bad. Not to mention that the strippers go and sit on guys lap (you know) and make it hard and them (you know in there pants) and thats ok with you!!!! Come on man you crazy!!

ALL STRIPPERS want something mostly money, and they use everybody around them. I suggest if you dont want your girl to cheat that you dont do this. All strippers lie. Most strippers do drugs. Remember strippers are tot to use men and get what they want. And they will do that to you. Like I said the longer there in stripering the worst it is. I strongly recommend that you dont do this. Most likely if you do, you two will break up in the far future for this. Come on man money is not that important. Your women does need to learn to fake her self to men. You only teach her to use men. And you wont like it when she uses you.

I pray that you listen because I believe that this is the stupidest thing to do in a real relationship!!! God bless

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
ALL STRIPPERS want something mostly money, and they use everybody around them.

while i agree in principle with what you are saying, i dont like your use of absolutes. some strippers and prostitutes, (depending on which country your in, i might say ¨most¨) are doing it because they are forced too.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

There's NO sex in the champagne room!

Oh that totally depends on the club...

When I turned 18, I got more than I was expecting in the champagne room...hehe....

I'd have to echo GamerGal's suggestion...much more control, and still make a lot of money...and a LOT safer....

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb

ALL STRIPPERS want something mostly money, and they use everybody around them.

ALL PEOPLE want something, mostly money, and they use every body around them. Why does this guy work at the post office? He wants money. Why does that guy work in the NFL? He wants money and fame. Every one wants stuff, including money. Anyways, like I said, if she doesn't do drugs or prostitute I don't see why becoming a stripper would change that. That's like saying Don't become a Politician you'll turn in to a liar and a cheat. If they don't lie and cheat already, well, they won't get elected.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yeah to be honest, it is hard to cope with mentally. I decided to try it because me and my boyfriend were broke. And we wanted to move out the parents house. (cant stand his parents.) I was so nervous beforehand, that I took two vicadin and smoked a joint. I didnt even last one whole day. When I got off stage for the first time, I threw up and could barely stand. I immediatly went home. She should talk some strippers beforehand so she knows what to expect. Because the guys that come in can be really mean. Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Because the guys that come in can be really mean

I never did get that. (but I've seen it)

I mean, I've only been in one a couple of times, and a lady is a lady, no matter what the profession...too bad others don't see it that way. I guess their momma's didn't raise them right, or something (the guys)....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
No way would i ever do something like that or let my partner do soemthing like that. :/

It would change you both as people and i think it would cause at the very least a drift in your relationship eventually.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There are some virtual worlds out there that has stripping. You could try that and see how it goes.

It is not all glamorous. You have guys hounding you, making you feel cheap, you can end up being called names. I really suggest she talk to some and do some research.

But if she is a strong personality type, she may be able to brush it off.

Plus the hours are late too.

If she has the confidence for it, and you two are secure enough, go for it.

You both have to be able to see it as a job, and a job only.

Just like actors accept their spouses have love scenes with other actors.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
haha why don't you take up the profession instead of her. If she doesn't like you parading yourself around nude to a group of women, then she shouldn't be okay about stripping herself.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i am a single teen mom, with several friends that are currently strippers and even more who used to be, and i have considered it too ( money is WAY tight!). some of them (the hotter ones) could make like $1000 on a good night! they made insane money. enough for their kid(s), school, bills and anything else they wanted.

if you are a jealous guy, then this will not work, but if you just understand it is her job, then you will be fine. it will not be all fun for her. i've been several times and performed for a night or two. you have to flirt.. CONSTANTLY. you have to be able to tease a fat old ugly smelly man. some of the guys make you just want to kick them, but thats what security is for.

i say go for it. it will probably help her out even more and give her new ideas to bring home to you. you could even get a pole for her to practice on at your house! that would be fun for everyone!

so bottom line.. she will get lots of money, get in great shape, feel better about herself, learn new tricks for you, you can go and get free lap dances. this is a win win situation. i wish more guys were as trusting and accepting as you. it would make the world a MUCH better place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join