It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Is A Reality find out where in this post

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by legionromanes

I actually re-posted the quote in my last post.

What are you talking about

Not to mention that his name is misspelled in your quote and that he isnt an MI-6 agent either.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by legionromanes

All of this is simply further proof of what those of us in the know were already well aware of: Michael Tsarion is a fake and a shill, put out by the powers that be to mix fact with fiction and create mass confusion among our movement. He promotes the belief in aliens as well as a mass of other occult garbage including tarot cards and astrology. He also promotes the Rothschild funded philosophy of Theosophy, and is an apologist for the very high Freemason and founder of the OTO, Aliester Crowley, who it is recently declassified was a paid agent of MI-6.

This is the quote you used to refute srsens statement. Your source contains several false statements and therefore does not constitute any rebuttal that can be taken seriously.

Simple as that.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
no see youre still posting the bit which says that Crowley was a M.I.6 agent

I'm waiting for the bit which you said stated that he was a freemason

any luck with that yet ?

this isn't about the veracity of the link, its about your veracity in reporting the "facts" (true or not) stated in the link

I don't think I need to say that Tsarion talks rubbish most of the time, thats a matter of public record. I don't need a link for that, you just need to listen to him and that soon becomes very apparent

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

And what is this:

very high Freemason and founder of the OTO, Aliester Crowley,

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by isaeyeallseeing

This to me is incredible,,,but what I see is this:
A woman in a cave holding a baby, in the back is is a "valley" lush with at least one river running through it surrounded by mountains.
clearly I see the masonic symbol, but I dont see a figure of "Jesus" as he is protrayed classically. I seen the frame of a non-human biped the hips (pelvis) and lower extremities very non-homo sapien. I see a skull that is either reptilian or insectoid and I see what apears to be a "crown above his head". To me it represents Eden,, the beginning of mankind and the overwatch of a "Fallen Angel",,Nephlim or another type of creature,,
I'm not familiar with "mirroring" or any technology associated with it,, but it certainly is an eye opener to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Aleister Crowley, a brilliant student of symbolism and ritual, had at least four major contacts with Freemasonry as a complete body.
In 1900, while in Mexico, Crowley became involved with a Supreme Council of the Ancient and Accepted (Scottish) Rite. This period of Central American Craft Freemasonry has been described as a chaotic mess; masonic bodies springing up and dissolving within a matter of days. Crowley was supposedly initiated into the 33° of the Ancient and Accepted Rite, thus obtaining the title of Grand Inspector General. This title is actually one of administrative rank, and not of ritual degree. The 33° is styled Sovereign Grand Inspector-General and is sparingly conferred by the Supreme Councils of the recognised jurisdictions. There does not appear to be any record of this conferment other than his claim made in The Confessions of Aleister Crowley.
In about 1904 Crowley was initiated into Craft Freemasonry in Anglo-Saxon Lodge No. 343, recognized, as of 1964, under the jurisdiction of the Grande Loge Nationale Française in Paris as No. 103. At the time it was under the jurisdiction of the Grande Loge de France, and so was not recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England as a regular masonic body. He was initiated, passed and raised over a period of several months in 1904. It is suggested but unconfirmed that he was proposed by a country parson from Oxfordshire.

his Rituals were in fact based on those of freemasonry, something which after the war he found himself in trouble for and he had to change the wording because of complaints from the Grand Lodge of England

Tsarion in turn has described Crowley as "a beautiful spirit" and often refers to quotes by Crowley to back his ludicrous assertions

so hes an apologist for freemasonry and for Crowley

thing that makes me laugh about this is the actual conspiracy thats known and because its known people don't bother with it, its like no mysery no interest, but get this, Crowley played an influential part in the formation of Wicca.
Gerald Gardiner the founder of Wicca learnt his craft at Crowleys feet.

hows that for sensational

[edit on 27-4-2008 by legionromanes]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Originally posted by Skyfloating
As a child of 8 and 9 I kept having a re-occuring dream of a mint-turquoise stone-scarab. As a child I had no knowledge of atlantis or egypt and no idea what the dream was supposed to mean. Today I take it to mean that I am supposed to look into the subject.

Sky,

Hard to believe, I know, but when I was very small, I thought I could see ghosts.
They looked black as ebony, had long snouts and ears that pointed straight up like jackals.

I'd never laid eyes on Anubis at that time. Imagine how I felt the first time I saw "The Ten Commandments!"

You probably think I'm kidding, but I'm not.

Harte

How interesting,,whats the chance of another thread for this topic,,

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
www.blumation.com... ----------this video you made.... if you stop it at 7 sec ,,,,,,tell me what you see..

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Tsarion SAID HIMSELF that he has been asked several times (along with others such as Jordan Maxwell) to give speeches at Freemasonic gatherings to reinvigorate the lodge members spirit in regards to Masonary because Tsarion's understanding of the symbology and history of Freemasonary is better than most Masons.

He flat out refused to do this as he KNEW it would lead to him being labelled an apologist or even worse a Mason himself. What else does the man have to do to distance himself.?

Also, He is NOT a theosiphist.

He merely (and openly) respects Blavatsky as a person, for when she was only 16 she left home to discover 'truth' and went to Tibet for the search.

He said, and i think we can all agree, that ANYONE who leaves the comfort of home at the age of 16 to travel to Tibet to seek 'truth' is someone kind of special.

The fact that Theosophy has been hijacked along the way is not the fault of Blavatsky - nor does it make Tsarion a follower or apologist.

ANd you know what, maybe he is just smarter enough than everyone else to have us all fooled - who knows! I SEVERLY doubt tho that someone with such obvious intellect would bother wasting his time fooloing everyone. What sort of a dope would REALLY do that? What a waste of years of hard work and research.

EDIT TO ADD: Tsarion has also described Crowley as one of the most vile humans ever to set foot on Earth. He has OPENLY stated that Crowley was a condtradiction and that it depends which period of his work you study which will determine your views on him.

ANd yes, we all know Gardiner studied at the feet of Crowley - what has this got to do with anything?

But you know what - we have TOTALLY derailed this thread and it needs to get back on track. I would be annoyed if this was my thread.

So Isaeyeallseeing, lets get this back on track. Can you please discuss the two points or questions i raised a few posts back. Im very keen to hear your response

[edit on 27-4-2008 by srsen]

[edit on 27-4-2008 by srsen]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
SRSEN

no internet at home so weekends can't reply at the moment

1) Why do you say Thomas is pointing to the Northern Donkey in the constellation of The Asses and the Manger, instead of Orion? TO me, the stars you have suggested he is pointing to look ALOT more like the belt stars of Orion.

Because in all my research people are pointing to this constellation It is an asterism think holy trinity (triple)

A yod is a particular aspect configuration involving at least 3 planets (or an angle: MC/IC, or Ascendant/Descendant). Two of the planets will be sextiled (60 degrees apart) and each planet or angle in the sextile will be quincunx (150 degrees) from the third, which is the "apex" of the yod.

think of the Wreath with the apples on as an inner tube or a torus and remove the inner tube and sit where thomas is and look up its easy for me as I work in 3D animation so I tend to automatically take a 2d image and play with it in my head

Then start to think about christmas carols and see them as time coded clues rightly or wrongly I do and see through the traditionalism of them and see a more enlightening picture of advanced space travel where the son of God means as Michael Tsarion goes some way to explain means literally son of one who lives or is from the heavens where technology could afford you immortality !

Away in a manger, No crib for His bed The little Lord Jesus Laid down His sweet head The stars in the bright sky Looked down where He lay The little Lord Jesus Asleep on the hay The cattle are lowing The poor Baby wakes But little Lord Jesus No crying He makes I love Thee, Lord Jesus Look down from the sky And stay by my side, 'Til morning is nigh. Be near me, Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay Close by me forever And love me I pray Bless all the dear children In Thy tender care And take us to heaven To live with Thee there

something else I find quite striking is this excerp from

Visions of the Virgin Mary: An Astrological Analysis of Divine Intercession By Courtney Roberts

However, there is another, interior constellation hidden within the warmth of that embrace. From time immemorial, sky watchers also Identified the stars within this constellation as a stable, enfolding cattle, two asses and a manger Does that sound a bit familiar. Eratosthenes (276-195 BCI called this constellation the Crab, the Asses, and the Crib. In the zodiac of Denderah it is called Ktiria, or the cattle-folds. The Arab name Tegmine, for the star marking the tail of the crab, means "in the covering," or "the sheltering or hiding place." Meanwhile, in the very midst of the body of the crab lie the two stars known as the Ascelli, the northern and southern asses.

hmm another carol springs to mind !!

Two stars in the constellation are named Asellus Borealis and Asellus Australis, Latin names meaning the ‘northern ass’ and ‘southern ass’, and they have their own legend. According to Eratosthenes, during the battle between the gods and the Giants that followed the overthrow of the Titans, the gods Dionysus, Hephaestus and some companions came riding on donkeys to join the fray. The Giants had never heard the braying of donkeys before and took flight at the noise, thinking that some dreadful monster was about to be unleashed upon them. Dionysus put the asses in the sky, either side of the cluster of stars which the Greeks called Phatne, the Manger, from which the asses seem to be feeding. Ptolemy described Phatne as ‘the nebulous mass in the chest’. Astronomers now know this star cluster by its Latin name Praesepe, but it is popularly termed the Beehive (praesepe can mean both ‘manger’ and ‘hive’).

Hmm giants Titans Gods arent the titans credited for creating atlantis?

According to Solon's notes the history of Atlantis began at the beginning of time. It was then that the immortal gods divided the world among themselves and each ruled their proportion. The god Poseidon received Atlantis, an island larger the Libya and Asia combined. He chose for a wife the mortal woman Cleito, and with her begun the royal family of Atlantis

[edit on 28-4-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
SRSEN

2) Alot of this is based on the assumption that Jesus was a real man who had a real life with siblings and so on.
I personally do not believe this to be the case for reasons which are my own (lets not start discussing this and derail the thread tho). So my question ISA is, in your opinion, does whole thing still stand up if placed into the context of Jesus never having existed as a real man.

In no way is this a derailer if anything it is at the heart of this quest for truth was he a real man or does this story get reinvented for the power it creates for those that use the story as the basis for religion.

I believe it goes back to the image of mary that reveals the bastet

and the fact jesus in this last supper is sat at the head of the table in the Pharos lighthouse so it makes the whole biblical story idea seem like a lie or maybe a rehashing of a much older story which has been suggested by many people before the difference is here I am going along way to prove it and there is some pretty comelling evidence not least of all this 40 mile by 60 mile scarab shaped city that is ATLANTIS

The protector of RA AMEN RA think of the word AMEN nobody seems to think twice as to why we say it but if this is based on Atlantian history obviously Jesus really was a great ruler that upset the Roman catholic Church and the Greeks and presumably the Jews he was going around telling his followers not to pay cesar his POLL TAX which oddly enough we in the UK are still paying to this day

Amen, meaning so be it, is of Hebrew origin.[6][7] The word was imported into the Greek of the early Church from the Jewish synagogue.[2][8] From Greek, amen entered the other Western languages. According to a standard dictionary etymology, amen passed from Greek into Late Latin, and thence into English.[9]

in the gospels of Saint Thomas he sounds as though he isnt a Jew

*Said-Jesus this: come-into-being as-you(pl)-pass-away. Said-they t o -him, v i z-his- \ -disciples, t his: You(sg)(are) who, that-you(sg)-speak these(things) to-us? > In-those-which-I-speak-them to-you(pl), ()you(pl)-realize not that I (am) who; > Rather, y ou(pl), have-you(pl)-come-to-be l ike -those-Judeans, for they-love the-tree, they-hate his-fruit, and they-love the-fruit, they-hate t h e -tree

Then he is quoted as saying at another part of the gospel

They-showed-JS88 a-coin, and said-they to-him this: "Those-who-belong to-Caesar, they-demand of-us the-taxes." > Said-he to-them this: "Give-that-of-Caesar to-Caesar, > give-that-of-(the)God to-(the)God, and he -who-mine is , give-to-me(him)."

Hmmm cant see that would have pleased the romans !

So as for holding up whether or not this man was real and I do believe he lived he just wasnt the person the church would believe hmm another quote from the coptic gospel.

* S a id-Jesus this: Perhaps they-are-thinking, viz-men, that I-have-come to-cast ( a )peace o n to-the-world, > and they-know not that I-have-come to-cast some divisions upon-the-earth - (a)fire, (a)sword, (a)war, > ( for) (there-are)five, ( ---), w ill-come-to-be in-a-house; (there-are)three will-come-to-be against two, and two against-three; the-fatheragainst-the-son, and the-son against-the-father; and th ey-will-stand t o-their-feet, t hey-being single ones.

I find it interesting about the gosples that they are written in coptic and that the first coptic church was founded in Alexandria in 1 AD !!!!
Even more interesting is one of the opening passages while we are on the subject of immortality Gods and technology

These are the-words hidden, which-Jesus who-lives spoke(them), and he-wrote-them, viz-Didymos Judas Thomas, > and said-he this: Whoever-falls onto-the-meaning of-these-words, he-will take-taste not o f(the)Death.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Could I be really cheeky because this thread is getting the hits it is If you are a registered ATS user and are reading and Agree with these findings I am sharing with the world would you click the Flag button so that other users will be tempted in and spread the word of this Re-discovered city

ISA

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by isaeyeallseeing

I wonder where the evidenciary mass you have accumulated points. Well thought out theory of was to determine the location, yet you promised to tell me where and I want coordinates, in bold print, real big letters, just to make it easier for us slower people to work with!!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Do you use google earth because if you do I am posting here a File you open with google earth an it will give you different vantage points from which to view the city and in it I have placemarked some of its distinctive features like eyes and legs crucifix and apex as well as the location of the magnetic anomolie which I believe relates to the legends description of concentric rings which my thoughts are relate to a method of increasing and enhancing Magnetic Energy

GOOGLE EARTH FILE

33°40'57.81"N

32°42'24.05"E

Is a centralish point on the city in case anybody uses the web version of google maps

Beetle Location Google Maps

ISA

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Posted originally by legionromanes

(which isn't designed to show underwater features) which you have superimposed images onto without taking into account the size of the area (the superimposed pyramid image for instance would require the pyramids to be about ten miles wide).

Classic case of Ignorance is bliss

Its funny that you say that its not designed to show underwater features because obviously it doesnt as the terrain mapping actually becomes flat at sea level . The features visible in the textures mapped on it are from some form of satellite mapping and as your eyes can show you they do actually show a whole host of underwater details in really quite excellent detail , like the Mid Atlantic Ridge and to answer your comment on my overlayed images I didnt actually state they were to size because obviously My discovery is 40 miles wide (approx) across the Dome had I taken screen grabs at similar heights you wouldnt be able to make out the pyramids

As I demonstrate here with both screen grabs taken at 92.40 miles altitude

As you can see the pyramids pale into insignificance by comparison. the whole purpose of that exercise in the image you refer to

was to show the exact alignment that the pyramids share with this city

Please try to refrain from attempting to sound smug if you dont believe state that and leave it at that, instead of quoting well thumbed "FACTS" this discovery is unprecidented in sheer scale and historical fact changing magnitude and does require a more out of the box way of looking at if we are to clearly understand why this major missing (hidden) part of the earths history is so far undocumented. And please dont be rude to other members who are posting here otherwise I will request that the moderators remove your more innappropriate posts.

ISA

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
bearing in mind the Symbol for Cancer used by the ancient Egyptians was the Scarab Beetle This all makes a deal more sense when you contemplate my post earlier about heracles/hercules what is a legend if not a story so ancient its suffered the preverbial chinese whispers and changed over mellenia but the story that legend could well have its basis in fact that has been distorted over time.

Cancer is the sign of the summer solstice, and represents the sun at the highest point of summer. The constellation is identified with the crab, Karkinos, or Carcinus, that was sent by Hera to bite the foot of Hercules as he battled with the monstrous Hydra. Hercules crushed the crab with his foot. Hera placed the crab in the sky for this service. The crab is a symbol of powerful gripping and holding power.

According to Chaldaean and Platonist philosophy, Cancer was the 'Gate of Men' through which souls descended from heaven into human bodies, or into creation. Its opposite sign Capricorn represents the 'Gate of the Gods' where souls of the departed ascended back to heaven. Kuhn in The Lost Light explains; "in sign of Cancer the crab is emerging from the water and in Capricorn the goat (half goat or land animal, half fish or sea animal) is in the water. The crab lives part of its time on the earth, and part in the water.

Strange how this Plato keeps popping his head up and there we seem to be discussing some form of STARGATE

So could we read that The Atlantians the people from scarb city where Crucifix (X) marked the spot, were sent by Hera to defeat Hercules and his army and destroy him but they were crushed

Mythographers relate that the Lernaean Hydra and the crab were put into the sky after Hercules slew them. In an alternative version, Hera's crab was at the site to bite his feet and bother him, hoping to cause his death. Hera set it in the Zodiac to follow the Lion (Eratosthenes, Catasterismi). When the sun is in the sign of Cancer, the crab, the constellation Hydra has its head nearby.

When The sun is in the sign of the scarab and the scarab is often seen and associated with a "SOLAR" disk

ISA

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with this eclipse that will happen this year on the first of august

VIDEO OF THE ECLIPSE 01/08/2008

Strange how the Asses and the Manger are following the Moon and the Sun

ISA

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Here are some other images that had 33 degrees The original location of Atlantis hidden in them

John The Baptist By Leonardo
In this image above I find it interesting that Leonardo Hid the angle in the eyes a thing artists use all the time.

Another John the Baptist By Leonardo

This time the finger is the angle pointer but in this picture I think a clue is his staff and the Idea that using these staffs people could levitate Ill find the info I am refering to and post it here

But that fits with these guys here in this painting by Poussin Called the tomb of christ showing 3 guys with a staff each and again we see the location hidden in angles , almost like sign language that deaf people use , I see a similarity because these people have obviously sworn oaths not to speak of these things well they have kept their oaths but found a sneeky way to tell it anyway

Tomb of Christ

Here is A member of the Medici Family Called Maria de' Medici pointing for us again at an angle of 33 degrees. A portrait by Rubens

Maria de' Medici (French Marie de Médicis) (April 26, 1573 - July 3, 1642) was Queen and later Regent of France.

Maria de' Medici

The connection here is that her family came to power in 1400 in florence italy through banking I was looking at 1400 because it is the wavelength of the musical note Gzero I saw this as a way of putting the O back in GOD as I remember after my grandfather died I was reading through his masonic Bible/Handbook and it struck me as odd that they never wrote the word GOD always G_D and as 33 degrees struck me as coordinates because of the use of the set square and compass a sailors navigation tools that G_D seemed to be a musical note a frequency and then I found that Leonardo was friendly with this family Historically Lorenzo de Medici

Lorenzo's court included artists such as Piero and Antonio del Pollaiuolo, Andrea del Verrocchio, Leonardo da Vinci, Sandro Botticelli, Domenico Ghirlandaio, and Michelangelo Buonarroti who were involved in the 15th century Renaissance.

Lorenzo's Grandfather Cosmo started a library Which I will bet holds many clues

Cosimo had started the collection of books which became the Medici Library (also called the Laurentian Library) and Lorenzo expanded it. Lorenzo's agents retrieved from the East large numbers of classical works, and he employed a large workshop to copy his books and disseminate their content across Europe. He supported the development of humanism through his circle of scholarly friends who studied Greek philosophers, and attempted to merge the ideas of Plato with Christianity; among this group were the philosophers Marsilio Ficino and Giovanni Pico della Mirandola.

One of the images is of Geber the Alchemist pointing downwards towards 3 stones on the floor symbolising the asses and the manger constellation
This is a 15th century European portrait of "Geber", Codici Ashburnhamiani 1166, Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana, Florence
Geber Pointing

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by isaeyeallseeing
bearing in mind the Symbol for Cancer used by the ancient Egyptians was the Scarab Beetle

That would be extremely odd, considering the Ancient Egyptians didn't have a "symbol" for a zodiacal sign.

They didn't have a zodiac until they were Greek.

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

In Egypt Cancer was the scarab beetle. "In the Egyptian records of about 2000 B.C. the constellation of Cancer was described as a Scarabaeus, sacred, as its specific name sacer signifies (Scarabeus sacer are dung beetles), and an emblem of immortality. This was the Greek karabos (or Kharabos), with its nest-ball of earth in its claws, an idea which occurs again even as late as the 12th century, when an illuminated astronomical manuscript shows a Water-beetle" [Allen, Star Names].

Writings about the scarab constellation

Sorry harte thats just one link do the footwork yourself Google scarab and cancer the list is endless
its obviously your opinion and if after all you can see with your eyes you are not a believer more a flamer and thats about as welcome as crabs

ISA

[edit on 29-4-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join