It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Is A Reality find out where in this post

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I enjoyed this thread so much I flagged and starred!

In fact, I accidently closed it up and went looking for it, but couldn't find it. I even created a thread to get others to help me find it...lololol

Wellllll there's devotion for ya? lolol

OP? Great thread!!!!

Love the pics. If you find any more, please post!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
reply to post by isaeyeallseeing

That's funny you should mention this I started a thread about that a while back on 07-12-2007 with the exact same co-ordinates... Coincidence that you came up with the same coordinates thought studying....

Possible Location of Atlantis!!!!

So I think you should compare with what has already been said

Thanks

Sorry but I have an email that I cut and pasted on my website showing I wrote the british museum in 2006

Date: Wed, Oct 4, 2006 at 3:50 PM
Subject: RE: newly discovered Kheper Beetle on Ocean Floor at the 33rd degree by Nicholas Brian Fenning
To: Nik Fenning < [email protected] >

Dear Mr Fenning

Thanks for the image.Like you say it does bear an resemblance to the shape of a scarab.

Yours sincerely

Derek Welsby

Duty Curator

enuf Said

And regarding the banding around of FACTS its getting a little like debunking legionromanes I have posted here my findings and mainly they are visual genuine original findings in my understanding that are there to be discovered by a man that was friendly with kings and family that had 3 or 4 popes amongst them Medici so if you choose to quote things fine go ahead but obviously leonardo wanted us to see things that are suggested in "WORKS OF FICTION" and many other famous books the evidence is stacking in favour of hidden truths and I don't like Lies which is basically what a secret is we are all equals and entitled to know everything in my mind. like I say please stop posting if you want to use the known knowledge systems as this is ground breaking stuff and I really cant stress enough the remarkable 'coincidences' that have presented themselves to me oct 2006 I spot this thing on Google earth I noticed as you cant miss it the apex on its back 2 month or so later I took a "RAW" image from a page of a book my dad had given me of the ceiling in the "solomons temple" inside the main masonic lodge in London and noticed four scarab beetles pointing in to this giant white crystal which I then realized was the star from the macedonian flag where alexander the great was ruler incidently where we get the original magnets from then I see this image a year later in this image by leonardo of a Giant crucifix hovering in the air above the scarab beetle city, I was nearly sick on the spot because I knew instantly that the apex still visible today is what I could see in the painting so I went looking for the crucifix and its there to (go see for your self) then theres the cave of wonders ( read the posts ) and more recently the scarab beetle appears looking for the same cave in leonardos version of the virgin of the rocks.

So please post reasonable discussion people and no personal attacks on any postings as its uneducated and immature

ISA

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Something I do find uncanny is the prophesy of the return of christ

In St. Mathew’s Gospel, Jesus foretold his second coming on Earth (link). The promise He made was that He would return when His sign appeared in the sky: "Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory" (Matthew, 24:30).

taken from

www.aiborg.net...

A Page entitled

THE DA VINCI PROPHECY

But quoting a source somemay see as worthy so am I fulfilling the prophecy by exposing the davinci code secret hidden in the painting

Or can the power source that held this great stone (diorite as it contains Magnetite like the giant stone scarab in the british museum I think which is reminiscant of the monoliths in 2001 by A.C.Clarke ) be reactivated and are we yet to witness this amazing spectacle in our lifetime ?

Heres the giant stone beetle in the British Museum Notice the concentric arrangement of the front end and think of platos description of the concentric rings I believe its a magnetic arrangement that creates a powerful magnetic field hence the magnetic anomolie picture I posted and the spaceship in the painting waiting for a pregnant Mary or even enhances a naturally occuring magnetic field as there seem to be lots of them.

ISA

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by isaeyeallseeing

So please post reasonable discussion people and no personal attacks on any postings as its uneducated and immature

ISA

so you are saying you are actually going to ignore the facts of the matter in favour of the more pseudo traditional LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanks for getting me to revisit the wiki page on scarabs legionromanes I can't believe I missed the connection on my previous visits
image of KV6 the tomb of Ramesses IX where the scarab with a female deity to one side and khepra to the other is not unlike like the image of the four beetles pointing towards the star on the ceiling of the masonic temple in london and with a little into research Ramesses IX on wiki we find that

Most of his building works centre on the sun temple centre of Heliopolis in Lower Egypt where the most significant monumental works of his reign are situated.

where we find we are told on the British Museum website

There is another large scarab near the Sacred Lake in the Temple of Karnak; it originally came from the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III

and theres me think you just popped in to let off steam and there you go contributing to Rediscoveries yourself

I believe some of these glyphs on the carvings actually describe processes for the creation of something to do with flight if you notice the woman is holding to spherical vials and there is a crucible type object in the middle and the male figure seems to be instructing her ?

The front face of the cylindrical pedestal on which the scarab rests has been flattened to form a stela, and is carved entirely in sunk relief. On it, the kneeling king makes an offering of two nu vessels to Atum of Heliopolis. The solar disk set between the two extended wings that crown the text forms part of the name of Nebmaatre that is inscribed in the vertical axis of this stela. The text carved on the side of the stela explicitly states that it concerns "Khepri who rises from the earth".

Granite a natural gamma source isnt it hmm nuclear powered space flight HMMMMM
clever those Egyptian/Atlantean/Jews

Among the most significant restoration projects, and being achieved totally by Egyptian restorers, is the consolidation and removal of Amenhotep III's red granite scarab

Doesn't the scarab generally show a red spherical object between its legs

then theres the composition of the many many relics found in the Mediterranean the vast majority being soapstone

Scarabs were made from a wide variety of materials such as carnelian, lapis lazuli, basalt, limestone, schist, turquoise, ivory, resin, steatite, and bronze. Most scarabs were made of steatite which was then covered with a turquoise coloured glaze. The stone was soft and easy to work, but when glazed, it became hard and durable.
CRYSTALINKS

The secrets in the pigment , pigments derived from copper me thinks vinegar and copper gets you tourquoise
Ammonia(urine) on copper turns bright blue add some Hydrochloric Acid (stamach acid) and it goes Green.

this is particularily interesting if we are looking for ways of making maybe ancient versions of Printed circuit boards maybe using the hieroglyphs as the circuit !

The term steatite is sometimes used for soapstone. It may also denote also a type of ceramic material made from soapstone with minor additives and heated to vitrify (to change or make into glass or a glassy substance, especially through heat fusion).[citation needed] It is often used as an insulator or housing for electrical components, due to its durability and electrical characteristics and because it can be pressed into complex shapes before firing. It was used for beads and seals in ancient civilizations. Steatite undergoes transformations when heated to temperatures of 1000-1200 °C into enstatite and cristobalite; in the Mohs scale, this corresponds to an increase in hardness from 1 to 5.5-6.5.

ISA

[edit on 25-4-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
ok so now your connecting the Eratosthenes mount which is 65,000,000 yars old with a tomb which dates from 3100 years ago.

yup you've lost the thread havent you

ever heard of a timeline ?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by isaeyeallseeing

To: Nik Fenning < [email protected] >

Dear Mr Fenning

Thanks for the image.Like you say it does bear an resemblance to the shape of a scarab.

Yours sincerely

Derek Welsby

Duty Curator

You should ask him if it looks like a roast chicken - that was my first impression. They say Dionysius was a big roast chicken fan...something to think on there....

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
now that is silly, chickens hadn't been domesticated 65 million years ago. maybe its some kind of extra terrestrial fowl.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by legionromanes
now that is silly, chickens hadn't been domesticated 65 million years ago. maybe its some kind of extra terrestrial fowl.

Velociraptor was about the size of a turkey. As a therapod it would have been quite a lot like a chicken, I'd say.

Harte

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by isaeyeallseeing

" newly discovered Kheper Beetle on Ocean Floor at the 33rd degree by Nicholas Brian Fenning "

As you should already know, the 33rd degree is an honorary degree of the highest magnitude in freemasonry, which is for handpicked members only.

I don't think its' placement on the earth, in that spot, is a coincidence, nor is the fact leonardo davinci was trained in the mysteries, he had to be! He for sure was schooled in GEMATRIA and the sacred designs of creation. But we don't know him for that, we know him for the other things, and so I must ask, why was a very important part of his biography omitted? His famous Vitruvian Man, is creation GEMATRIA [ proving Creation in numbers ] , but nowhere on wikis page of that, is there a mention of the GEMATRIA involved. [ I know why, do you? ]

As for the paintings, no comment, other than there may be something to it, tho it seems manipulated.

You never responded to my earlier comment about Alexander the great having also been trained in the mysteries as well. It was the "secret" behind his "greatness". [ mainly mentioned as food for thought ]

Historically, we have lots of so-called "great leaders", who coincidently were also freemasons or the equivalent. And their masonic association is also omitted in any accolades poured over them as well. [ you may want to see just how many of past and present leaders were/are masons ]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ell i've really enjoyed all these pieces you've put together Isa - i must admit that i find it easy to go along with this - these 'clues' really do come together nicely.

I especially like the Dali painting possibly being situated in the golden dome seen through Mary's window...

I agree with the other's, we need to get this idea out there. I have sent an idea of mine (unfinished hence unpublished) to Michael Tsarion and he was very receptive - i think you should get this to him to see what he thinks.

If there is anyone with enough knowledge to really examine this is it Michael.

I have two questions tho, and they are asked from the most constructive place possible - no pointless flaming i promise

1) Why do you say Thomas is pointing to the Northern Donkey in the constellation of The Asses and the Manger, instead of Orion? TO me, the stars you have suggested he is pointing to look ALOT more like the belt stars of Orion.

2) Alot of this is based on the assumption that Jesus was a real man who had a real life with siblings and so on.

I personally do not believe this to be the case for reasons which are my own (lets not start discussing this and derail the thread tho). So my question ISA is, in your opinion, does whole thing still stand up if placed into the context of Jesus never having existed as a real man.

I personally can see how this would still all work and possibly even have larger implication if considered in the light of Jesus merely being a personification of the suns journey through the stars (the view expressed in Zeitgeist essentially).

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

I agree with the other's, we need to get this idea out there. I have sent an idea of mine (unfinished hence unpublished) to Michael Tsarion and he was very receptive - i think you should get this to him to see what he thinks.

If there is anyone with enough knowledge to really examine this is it Michael.

All of this is simply further proof of what those of us in the know were already well aware of: Michael Tsarion is a fake and a shill, put out by the powers that be to mix fact with fiction and create mass confusion among our movement. He promotes the belief in aliens as well as a mass of other occult garbage including tarot cards and astrology. He also promotes the Rothschild funded philosophy of Theosophy, and is an apologist for the very high Freemason and founder of the OTO, Aliester Crowley, who it is recently declassified was a paid agent of MI-6.

www.outlawjournalism.com...
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
[edit on 26-4-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by legionromanes

Total thread derailer here but i have to comment.

I have personally communicated with Andre from Outlaw Journalism via email on a number of occasions.

He stated to me that he DID NOT have that much of a problem with Michael as it stands - but instead he said that it was more Michael's fans/followers he had the problem with.

My issue with him was that why would he take a shot at a guy who has researched this stuff for 30 honest years and is merely presenting his findings, if his real issue was with Tsarions fans? When i presented this question to him on our third or fourth (cant remember) email correspondence he stop responding.

Besides, Tsarion has replied to those claims during an interview on Red Ice Radio, addressing each claim and basically embarrassing the guy for saying all that.

Bottom line, there is no denying Tsarions intellect and depth of knowledge on these topics and that's the reason i suggested him. You can believe what you wish, that is your choice, but make sure its your own informed opinion, not the misguided thoughts of another.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I have to disagree with your info-source there. Theosophy is not Rothschild-funded and Aleister Crowley is not a Freemason.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

Bottom line, there is no denying Tsarions intellect and depth of knowledge on these topics and that's the reason i suggested him. You can believe what you wish, that is your choice, but make sure its your own informed opinion, not the misguided thoughts of another.

my own informed opinion from watching Tsarion is that he knows just enough to fool people who don't know anything

bet your real glad you asked for it now eh

I have to disagree with your info-source there. Theosophy is not Rothschild-funded and Aleister Crowley is not a Freemason.

that will be why the link stated that Tsarion is a freemason and Crowley wasn't

[edit on 27-4-2008 by legionromanes]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by legionromanes

that will be why the link stated that Tsarion is a freemason and Crowley wasn't

Your source states that Crowley and Tsarion are freemasons. Both pieces of information are false.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Your source states that Crowley and Tsarion are freemasons. Both pieces of information are false.

please post the part that states that Crowley was a freemason, I can't find it

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You already posted it in your external-quote:

very high Freemason and founder of the OTO, Aliester Crowley, who it is recently declassified was a paid agent of MI-6.

However, again: Neither Tsarion nor Crowley are Freemasons and neither is Theosophy funded by the Rothschilds.

These are unverifiable inventions of evangelical xians.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
the link says carowley was a member of M.I.6, doesn't say anything about him being a freemason

oh well should be easy for you, just post the sentence that as you said states that Crowley was a freemason.

you know I must be terrible at comprehending english to still not be able to see it. can't be any other reason can there

if you like I'll post the quote again to make it easier for you. Seems if I am wrong that I have been distorting the truth in favour of my personal bias wouldn't it

of course the chance that you might have done that is unthinkable as you are known here for your well researched information and overwhelming understanding of the facts

so please just post the sentence, shouldn't take you more than 10 seconds eh

or you wanna admit something ?

[edit on 27-4-2008 by legionromanes]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join