It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birds... Worry about the Russian Squirrel's!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Not as cute as they look!

Squirrels have bitten to death a stray dog which was barking at them in a Russian park, local media report.

"When they saw the men, they scattered in different directions, taking pieces of their kill away with them."

The tides are turning - the rodents are rising! - Link

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I suspect that if they develop a fondness for meat on a regular basis then we've had it.:shk:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be an exaggeration if not an outright hoax.

Seems to me to be almost impossible for squirrels to harm a dog, unless, maybe, he was chained and muzzled. It's just not squirrel behavior, let alone any ability to coordinate such an attack.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow,

Spinout story .

What happen to the good old days where a dog and a squirrel would go toe to toe with a dog one on one ??

Those cold calculating animals!!

I can imagine a squirrel with an eye patch and one robotic arm, sitting in a sofa chair tapping his fingers and smoking a cigar thinking about his next move while his cronies deal in illegal weapons around him.

I just had an idea for the next bond villain .
I just hope everyone knows the truth now.

Be on alert for these pack hunting gang squirrels, They could hurt you and everyone you know. . .

especially the elusive Jedi Squirrel . . .

[edit on 8/4/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm starting to remember why it is I get mad at my dog when he barks at the squirrels..."get back here Kano!!! They'll bite yer eyes out!"

Reminds me of the Tim Bedore skit talking about animals taking over the world...after the big headed carp starting jumping out of the water and attacking fishermen. Oh what a world!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'll just say squirrels CAN be scary. Back when I was a young marine in San Diego I swear i was challenged for my case of Boston Lager upon trying to get back into the barracks. That squirrel stopped dead in front of me and when I moved to the side - so did he... it lasted for a couple of seconds which felt like minutes. Maybe it was tough on him too as I had a big box in my hand and he had thoughts of what perhaps I was going to do with him...
good thing i was drinking that night

(true story)
spikeD.

new topics

top topics

join