It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana unlawfully killed - inquest jury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Princess Diana unlawfully killed - inquest jury

www.theage.com.au

Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed were unlawfully killed by the "gross negligence" and reckless driving of Henri Paul, and the paparazzi who pursued them, the inquest into their deaths has found.

Contributing to their deaths, the jury found, were the fact the neither Diana nor Dodi were wearing a seatbelt, and the fact Mr Paul had been drink-driving.

They also singled out the paparazzi's speed and manner of driving as factors.

Last week, after close to six months of evidence and hearing from 250 witnesses, Lord Justice Baker directed the jury there was "not a shred of evidence" to support the theory that the deaths were caused through a murder plot arranged by the British establishment and condoned by the Royal family - effectively dismantling what has been the central plank of the conspiracy theories touted by Dodi’s father, Mohammed Al-Fayed, for the past decade.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
abcnews.go.com
www.washingtonpost.com
www.time.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
So does this clear all our minds out there that this was just an unlucky accident or will you continue to disagree that the powers that be had no part in this what so ever. I know ill never give in to the official story.

www.theage.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

I know ill never give in to the official story.

Care to explain why?

A drunk driver hit a pylon in a tunnel at excessive speed. 3 occupants of the vehicle died. One of whom happened to be "princess" Diana.

Whats the problem here? Famous people die common deaths too you know.

CT

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
For starters i believe their was a large motive behind this happening and she had a bad case of tall poppie syndrome
Anyway how bout you look into the link i provided before i go and re state everything thats been written on this subject. here it is again if you missed it

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 8-4-2008 by fLANKED]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
In common with all conspiracy theories there will always be those that you will never convince of the truth, fLANKED, I suspect, is one of those. Obviously a lengthy, open enquiry with a jury isn't good enough for some people and Mohammed Fayed's ravings before and during the process should be enough to convince anyone that he is a bereaved father struggling to get over the loss of his son.

I wonder if a prosecution of Fayed could be made under French health and safety laws for allowing a drunk driver to be on duty? Oh no, French H&S laws cannot be applied to any event greater than ten years old - I wondered why Fayed had dragged this out for so long.

Can we not just let this matter lie? There is not a shred of evidence to suggest that Diana died as a result of anything other than drink driving, failing to wear a seatbelt and irresponsible paparazzi.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
There's a thread about the outcome of the inquest already underway - you can find it here.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Prince Philip was never allowed to be questioned or cross examined, the potentially fatal amount of carbon monoxide in the blood samples from the driver has never been really explained, the bright flashes in the tunnel has never been explained (supposedly much brighter than a camera flash iirc?) this is just a few of the things that have never been explained that makes me think this enquiry was nothing more than a smoke screen just like the Hutton enquiry a few years ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ste2652

thanks for pointing that out mods you can close this thread

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread found here:

Thank you

Closed.

new topics

top topics