It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Myatt and Islam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
I hate to be so blunt, but this guy is clearly very, very lost. I'll never, ever understand it when white Europeans discard their cultural heritage in favour of an alien religion. Of course, these people have the right to choose their religion and I'd never try and infringe upon that, but I'll still find it strange.

I hate to be double blunt, Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion, therefore it is alien to you! The bad news for you is that Islam is the fasted growing religion in the US and Europe and it has got nothing to do with the birth rate of non-white Europeans despite the slanderous bigotry of oil hungry white European officials and corporate types.

You have got to come to terms with your limited perspective and your assumptions. The oddest creature in this world is the average Yank; self indulgent, hyper consuming, hates to read, indoctrinated not to inquire, readily adopts free formed transient memes.

Be tolerant of other people's cultures and religions; you are not alone on this planet.

<< 1   >>

join