It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article says "disclosure" has already taken place.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
From this link here.
www.emailwire.com...

can anyone give us any more info on this? Is this an old case that's been discussed before? Where's the video!! ? So many questions,so little time.

*runs off into the internet to do some searching.....*

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
That was Steven Greer's 'Disclosure' presentation to the press club in 2001.

If you like you can see the video here: Disclosure

Now also available in handy book form available from just about every on line retailer.

Yes, you are quite correct in your assumption that it has been discussed somewhat extensively here before.
If you dont want to bother trawling through the previous searches you can start with these links.

What happened to Greer and Disclosure project?, page 1

Steven M. Greer -- The Disclosure Project, page 1

And...

Dr. Steven Greer - Mr. Greer Has Informed Us He Will Not Do The Interview

There are unsurprisingly a lot more were those came from so take some time to check them out.

Absence.

Edit: Doh' I didnt think the original Disclosure Project web site was still alive but here it is if you are interested..Disclosure Project

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Absence of Self]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
thanks for taking the time to dig all that up!

Sorry for the repetative topic,a mod can lock it now if they like. I can read those links

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The author of that article has a point. Open your eyes everyone?

second verse same as the first but unneccesary words make the conversation terse

[edit on 8-4-2008 by stikkinikki]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Disclosure is when the government does it.

Officially.

From the Pentagon or The Whitehouse...

... or both.

Until then all we have is a collection of interesting stories, all of which may or may not be true.

And even in the event of official disclosure how do we know THAT will be the truth?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by uv777bk
Disclosure is when the government does it.

Officially.

From the Pentagon or The Whitehouse...

... or both.

Until then all we have is a collection of interesting stories, all of which may or may not be true.

And even in the event of official disclosure how do we know THAT will be the truth?

Yes but people deny everything our brains are made that way, welcome to planet earth Road to No where!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have the DVD and have seen the whole film. I never thought of it as disclosure before, but I think the author has an excellent point. When you have 400 people, all of them with impeccable credentials who have worked on these projects, that's pretty convincing. It was enough for me to realize that I believe it's true that ET's are visiting us.

It is a testimony to the hubris of the PTB for thinking they could keep something like this secret.

Watch the film before you say it doesn't mean anything. It is extremely convincing.

new topics

top topics

join