It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a possible build up between the U.S. and China occuring?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
truthfully, I think that Bush was try to fight with anyone. He just enjoys getting our butts in trouble. And as for all the crap we buy from China that is our own faults. We love saving money so we buy cheap crap from China if our kids die from our penny pinching its our own faults.

Hilda

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
china as a developing coutry,the infant mortality rate is impressively low.if your country's rate is high,that's your own problem.
you can stop buying chinese products,remeber an american woman stopped buying chinese products for a year,and wrote an book"one year without made in china",in that book she described that life was really really hard,almost impossible.if you like to try,just do it,dont just talk,we will see who go bankrupt first

[edit on 13-4-2008 by beijinghaidian]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm sure there is a build up.. Nothing to talk about though.

Competition of the superpowers. America knows China will outpace them. So America are not going to look at them like another Russia.. So there is nothing to worry about.

America are more concerned of course.

But I can guarentee you, China don't give a fup on what America thinks.

I just hope China don't become another America Oh please no!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
"I just hope China don't become another America Oh please no! "

Funny, if it weren't for America, Ireland would be Nazi, as many other Eurpoean countries. Nazi's were defeating everyone, until America ended it.

There will be a war over Taiwan, we must not stop there, take out military centers in around Eastern seaboard. Trade must be stopped, Walmart must shut down. Any dependicies must be removed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join