It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Equinox99
If the US leaves, Iraq can not get any worse then it already is. You never know, the religious leaders could sit down to a nice hot cup of tea and talk about peace. The only reason this has not happened is because the US is occupying the land which in their eyes is disrespect. There might be a blood bath for a little bit and a bigger blood bath for the Christian minorities, but in the end they will probably talk it out.
????? Excuse me N_15L_S01 do I know you?
You have no idea what my viewpoints are. You seem to have catorgorized me with a group of people that you harbor some hostility against. What exactly is a liberal anyways? Do tell.
Originally posted by N_15L_S01
3. Much like neocons and the Christian right, in the sense they are totally whacked out on illogical fallacies which may be detrimental to those they surround.
1. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
2. (often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
4. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, esp. as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
8. open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.
11. not strict or rigorous; free; not literal: a liberal interpretation of a rule.
13. of, pertaining to, or befitting a freeman.
The ones i have underlined (only) are the ones i feel that need some attention paid to, whereas the ones in italics are the ones i feel are debatable as to their meaning.
Please explain to me why you are opposed to political progress.