It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

picture of ufo i took sphere :) enjoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
here is a pic of a ufo i took yesterday while my friend and i were on our way back from the mall, it was taken when i noticed something streaking across te sky, this is a prime example why you should always carry a camera with you the pic of the ufo is in pic 010.jpg just to the right of the sun

[edit on 7-4-2008 by semperfi221]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hi and thanks for posting your photos...

Just to the right of the sun? I see only a few reflections or light dots above the sun?

Is that what you're talking about?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
sorry its in pic 010.jpg just to the right of the sun
needs to be inlarged to see it

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
woot i just noticed there is two ufo's in that pic 010.jpg please someone take a look at this pic i took please

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I see stuff on you window catching the light and some camera flare. Mind detailing?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Close up

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, I shall let the image kings and queens do their magic.

I can't see anything but reflections from the sun, camera glare and dirty windshield like runespider said...

The way the sunlight's reflecting off everything there are more "ufo" looking things on the road I see lol glinting back, no offense

If there's something here, I am sure others will enlarge it and study it and post the results.

But thanks for posting...and if you would, you didn't give any information about what you saw this "sphere" doing to cause you to take this photo?

How about some details to go along with the photos if you wouldn't mind? Speed? Movement, direction it was traveling, who saw it besides you if anyone?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfi221

Ok thanks for enlarging and circling the objects you mean, I am confused though.

In your original post you said you saw a UFO, not UFOs? You circled two objects but in the same enlargement there are several more you didn't circle that look just like what you circled?

Did I miss part of the story or can you explain?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i was taking random pictures and as i was going threw them i noticed that one thats circled but i only thought that one stuck out i was traviling slow from left to right the more you look at it there are a bunch in there arnt there
woot ufo Jackpot
im stoaked

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The thing circled on the bottom right is on your window. It's the same as the gunk on the bottom left. The other object looks like more stuff on your window. If you say you saw the first one moving, that's your word. The second one's gunk.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
i was taking random pictures and as i was going threw them i noticed that one thats circled

Early you said...

here is a pic of a ufo i took yesterday while my friend and i were on our way back from the mall, it was taken when i noticed something streaking across te sky, this is a prime example why you should always carry a camera with you

First you say your saw it and took a picture then you say you took random picture and found it in the pictures. Am I misunderstanding?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
yes you are i was at the time taking random photos of the clouds and such forgive me in not good at expressing what im trying to say, when i saw something in the sky that was moving slow, i took a few photos, then that night i was going through then and noticed the orb thats circled, now it could be anything , sorry for not making that clear

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok...

I will ask you again, perhaps language is a barrier here in this discussion? Not to be offensive or anything but you type like perhaps you are not in the U.S?

If I am wrong I am sorry...just to clarify here...

Your very first post, you said you and your friend saw a "UFO" streaking across the sky....

Then you said:

"yes you are i was at the time taking random photos of the clouds and such forgive me in not good at expressing what im trying to say, when i saw something in the sky that was moving slow, i took a few photos,"

So the UFO you saw that made you take the photos wasn't streaking, then you were just taking random photos of the sky and saw an object moving slowly?

This is why I asked for more details and now think there might be a language barrier here? You said you didn't express yourself well, so is it because English may not be your native tongue? That might explain some of the confusion here.... otherwise, well...please explain the two different stories, of you not explaining yourself well, thanks!

new topics

top topics

join