lets play the "name that song" game!

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
----"Well, faster than you can say, "shallow grave",
this pretty little thing come up to me and starts kneadin' my balls
like hard-boiled eggs in a tube sock.
Said her name was Bambi and I said, "Well that's a coincidence darlin',
'cause I was just thinkin' about skinnin' you like a deer."
Well she smiled, had about as much teeth as a Jack-O-Lantern,
and I went on to tell her how I would wear her face like a mask
as I do my little kooky dance.
And then she told me to shush.
I guess she could sense my desperation.
'Course, it's hard to hide a hard-on when you're dressed like Minnie Pearl"


Bloodhound Gang - A Lapdance is So Much Better When the Stripper is Crying.



"i can't shake this feeling from my head.
there's a devil sleeping in my bed.
watching you from across the way.
i cannot make this feeling go away"


NIn - Kinda I Want To


Originally posted by drunk
"Theres something inside of me
Its its coming out
I feel like killing you"


Hammer Smashed Face .... can't remember who sings it.


-B.




posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Bingo!

Banshee Hammer Smashedfaced by Cannible Corpse.



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Gut level
Below it all
out of duty
Just here

Feeling like a knifes been twisted
In the hole of how it is

False hope
an inch of pride
that died



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Gut level
Below it all
out of duty
Just here
Feeling like a knifes been twisted
In the hole of how it is
False hope
an inch of pride
that died


Napalm Death - Twist the Knife.

Challenge me here, drunk!!

Care to give my earlier lyrics a shot?

Or these?
Yo, airplay
Who the # needs that?
I just pump mad tracks on my portable deck, yeah
My headphones they're large, my speakers are in charge
Cash advance on my vocal cords like a Visa card
Groove domination, the hard-beat mystic,
No materialistic witch doctors
I got the bass degree, it's my PhD
Compliments of hard-beat university.


-B.



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Sorry i dunno is it NWA?

Oh yeah awesome you got the ND song

O.K
Got 1 more

Lying in the tub
Need to spill your blood
throat and wrists are slit
Now its time for death

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by drunk]

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by drunk]



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Sorry i dunno is it NWA?

Oh yeah awesome you got the ND song

O.K
Got 1 more

Lying in the tub
Need to spill your blood
throat and wrists are slit
Now its time for death


NWA?
Heh, no. I think there'd be more references to drugs or ho's.


Yours is a Mortician song, but I'm not a big fan and cannot remember the name of it.

-B.



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
hmm dunno, ive got 1

"nersury rhyms are said
verses in my head
into my childhood theyre spoon fed
hidden rhyms reveal darkness
that seems real
look at the pages
that cause all this fear"

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by ausconspiracies]



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Originally posted by drunk
Sorry i dunno is it NWA?

Oh yeah awesome you got the ND song

O.K
Got 1 more

Lying in the tub
Need to spill your blood
throat and wrists are slit
Now its time for death


NWA?
Heh, no. I think there'd be more references to drugs or ho's.


Yours is a Mortician song, but I'm not a big fan and cannot remember the name of it.

-B.

Dam Banshee your good at this. that Mortician song is called FleshRipper.



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
hmm dunno, ive got 1

"nersury rhyms are said
verses in my head
into my childhood theyre spoon fed
hidden rhyms reveal darkness
that seems real
look at the pages
that cause all this fear"

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by ausconspiracies]


KoRn - Shoots and Ladders

"Scratch off the -
Broken skin - tear
Into my heart make
Me do it again yeah"



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiosity
"Scratch off the -
Broken skin - tear
Into my heart make
Me do it again yeah"


More Human Than Human - White Zombie

Still waiting on:

You drag me across your opened wound
I am on my last limb, I'm on my last limb
Stuck in the mainstream pseudo dude
I was only laughing, ha-ha I was laughing
Christian zombie vampyre
I am the father, the father of nothing.



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yo, airplay
Who the # needs that?
I just pump mad tracks on my portable deck, yeah
My headphones they're large, my speakers are in charge
Cash advance on my vocal cords like a Visa card
Groove domination, the hard-beat mystic,
No materialistic witch doctors
I got the bass degree, it's my PhD
Compliments of hard-beat university.

GOLD CHAINS MUTHA#AS KNOCKING YO LIGHTS OUT!

Good song Banshee!

song is I come from San Fransico?

link to the vid if your bored!
www.ruben.fm...

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Lysergic]



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
GOLD CHAINS MUTHA#AS KNOCKING YO LIGHTS OUT!
Good song Banshee!
song is I come from San Fransico?
link to the vid if your bored!
www.ruben.fm...


Knowing Gold Chains is often marriage criteria in my world.
Let's elope.

-B.



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
2 easy 1's

"I pour pot in the birthday cake
So what! Say what! For my own sake
Watch out yo! Here I come yo!
I'm gonna change to a rattlesnake
Turn up the TV! Do you agree?
Yeah, I'm talking turkey Take it from me
I'm gonna show my love for my dove
"But it's moldy, mom, isn't it?""


"How many special people change
How many lives are living strange
Where were you when we were getting high?
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannon ball
Where were you while we were getting high?"



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Knowing Gold Chains is often marriage criteria in my world.
Let's elope.

-B.


Yeah Gold Chains is some kick ass stuff. be gentle.

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Lysergic]



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
2 easy 1's

"I pour pot in the birthday cake
So what! Say what! For my own sake
Watch out yo! Here I come yo!
I'm gonna change to a rattlesnake
Turn up the TV! Do you agree?
Yeah, I'm talking turkey Take it from me
I'm gonna show my love for my dove
"But it's moldy, mom, isn't it?""


"How many special people change
How many lives are living strange
Where were you when we were getting high?
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannon ball
Where were you while we were getting high?"


Birthday Cake - Cibo Matto (I like Sci-Fi Wasabi better)
and
Champagne Supernova - Oasis

Since my other outstanding challenge has gone unanswered, let's try another.

Will these dreams still follow me,
out of dark obscurity?
cant you see it up in the sky
as it kicks you in the face and sucks you dry?
you never had the answers
and now you tell me the facts of life
I really couldn't be bothered with you
get out of my face and watch me die



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   


Will these dreams still follow me,
out of dark obscurity?
cant you see it up in the sky
as it kicks you in the face and sucks you dry?
you never had the answers
and now you tell me the facts of life
I really couldn't be bothered with you
get out of my face and watch me die


Burning Inside, I've have static x playing this song, but it's a ministry song I think.



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"He can play the guitar
He can break my arm in seven places
He can eat a whole watermelon"

I was going to post this reel big fish song instead...

Let's go smoke some pot... but I think it's too easy to figure out lol.



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Burning Inside, I've have static x playing this song, but it's a ministry song I think.


Muy bien.
Ministry did the original, but Static-X (& Burton C Bell of Fear Factory) did one of the best covers of any song ever.
Old industrial is where it's at.


Edit:

He can play the guitar
He can break my arm in seven places
He can eat a whole watermelon

easy, My Cat by Jack Off Jill

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Banshee]



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How dare you single out my honesty?
Compare me to your travesties?
I only want to see you fight
The darkness you wanna live your life by
And if you're gonna quit
I don't give a #
What the #, I'm a Mack truck
Are you gonna give up like a bitch...



posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Or Jump Tha # Up

Soulfly - Jump Tha # Up - Big fan of soulfly


Ok:
Don't Stop Never Give Up
Hold Your Head High And Reach The Top
Let The World See What You Have Got
Bring It All Back To You



[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Mikomi]





new topics
 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join