It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Pacific

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Poo Poo,

I was stationed on the USS Needalife NCC -1340-F It was an Ambassador Class starship. Heavy on the assadore. Man she could barely make warp 6 without a complete dilithium overhaul. She was involved in the battle to save the Ditarma Facility and deep space dock during the Jambian conflict in sector 27B. But I am suprised that nobody knows what I'm talking about. it's common knowledge within the Starfleet. They even talk about my intelligence and ingenuity during the battle at all of the Starfleet Educational centers. Probably for centuries to come.

Seriously though. It's common to not know what type of aircraft you're flying on.

THe image in the video could be anything. although another airplane I don't think. I personally don't feel that the colors and lights match up with a commercial airplane.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The footage starts with a black screen: at 6607 ms comes in sight a flashing light:
its source is most likely the strobe Nav Light of the right side of a commercial airplane.

There's an ongoing controversial about the shape of the wing.
See details in the previous posts.
Unlike the first guesses, based on the lossy compressed footage,
the object in question comes in sight at 7274ms.

since the first sequence of frames, the movement of the object is strictly related to the one of the plane:

The appearance of the object is never the same: it appears always stretched,
strongly conditioned by the motion blur.

A second sequence, captured between 7875 ms and 8476 confirms that the movement of the plane and the one of the object are RELATED:

In my opinion, the footage shows a reflection of the airplane's lights, but the account is genuine.

Despite there's an ongoing controversial about the model of the airplane, my take is that the account is genuine, and what we see is a reflection projected to a bank of clouds. IF the movement match the one of the plane and IF the the lights have the same configuration of the plane then i i don't have a valid reason to believe that what we see is NOT the airplane's reflection.

[edit on 21/4/2008 by internos]

[edit on 22/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
for mine the model of airplane & the description of such go to the root of the thread/video's credibility.

the witness states firmly they were on an air canada 767 (not a 777 as their mate had suggested btw).

to my research, air canada do not fly said aircraft, with the retrofitted blended wingtips/winglets.

air canada's flight "ac036" flies codeshare with ana from osaka to vancouver - witness said they were flying from tokyo to vancouver.

in my opinion the flight is possibly not even over pacific either - as the "comedic voice" on tape announces several times.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It seem to me that proving the op is who he says he is and was where he said he was is the easiest part of this. Can't he just pm one of the mods and we can go from there? This is an interesting video and we should get in contact with the poster and get to the bottom of this. If his background story is a lie then it's done. If he really took this video under the conditions he is claiming then this is a good claim.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by hammanderr]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I haven't seen this mentioned, but after listening to the background voices I noticed the presence of a "debunker" with possible clues.

About 45 seconds in a voice says, "...you see the airport over there?"
An airport in visual range means there is almost certainly air traffic also visible.

Right at the end I can hear, "It's actually two planes".

Makes me think the group of lights with the red and green navs was already identified at the scene.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by from downunder

downunder,

those were my initial thoughts as well. It's not hard to go to AC's website and confirm there are not direct flights from Haneda to Vancouver as suggested by the videographer. I know for a fact that the ONLY international flights originating or ending in Haneda are from China and Korea. For the most part it is a domestic airport. If you leave Japan after 3 PM local time heading east by the time you are approaching the western edge of the north american continent it is very light out although you will not see the sun. I wish they videoed the inflight screen that shows location and speed as a verification point. (although if I saw a UFO I probably would not have the where with all to think of that... I am leaning to the light reflection theory.

M

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thanks for all your hard work nad input, espescially you, Internos. I too, am concluding that the UFO is a result of reflection, perhaps off fog. I doubt that it can be a commercial aircraft, since the object would have dissapeared and reappered very rapidly.

As for all your inquires as to the origination of the flight, I said it once and I'll say it again.

AC 036 originates as a code share from Haneida-Osaka, then Air Canada Takes over full responsibility of the flight.

I hope this resolves all your issues, and thanks again for all your input!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join