It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Pacific

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Just found this on youtube.... www.youtube.com...

Does anyone have any software to use to see if you can make out the object a little better??

[Mod edit - embed video]

Mod Note Please Review: Terms and Conditions of Use

1i.) Videos: While we do allow video embedding, as long as the content of the video meets the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

[edit on 7/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is a good find, star and flagged!
Looking at the tape it looks real and very plausible. I like this frame the best!

check out time 0:16 and 0:17. Tried to host pic, but it was too small.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by constantine70]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow was this actually you? Cause you found that really quick!! It just posted............ We have plenty of professionals here to clean up the video.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hopefully someone is making a copy of this in case it gets deleted somehow.....Very good find

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
nope wasent me.....but i do not have a job and lately ive just been searching youtube a couple times a day by date/time posted and i thought id share this one nice and quick =o)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I am working on getting still photo's off the video, but I noticed in the video they say it is roughly 500 ft in diameter. Be back in a bit with the stills

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
WOW!!! Thats a sick video! Kinda of hard to be a fake in my opinion. But u never know.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah you can hear them in the begining talking about how big it is....Hopefully this turns out to be something and isnt a dud!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I dont see any proof that this is even an object in the sky.
The backround is completely black and the audio sounds like college kids goofing off. I`m no expert nor can I say this is not a ufo, but in my opinion this could be anything anywhere.

I`ve seen a lot of good videos but this one doesn`t even deserve the attention.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have been searching for pictures of jetliners at night from side view.. not sure if that could be a neighboring jet or not... I think that they would comment on jets.. not to mention that they are pretty close to the flight paths.. but I am no expert on the airways... noticed on the comments that it is the unenhanced.. I could not find an enhanced one by this author.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I cant see much in the video.

There are no reference points, no other lights, nothing.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Orion437]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
There are no reference points...

Yep. That means that the assumption that it's "500 feet in diameter" needs to go right out the window.

Looking at point light sources, at night, out of an airliner window, there is no way to tell if it is a small source close up or a huge source much further away. Without a reference of known size at a known distance it is impossible to judge the size of an object in free space.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i see it, at 0:18 you get a good glimpse of a circular UFO...

cool

i knew they're real, but who's driving it? China? USA? Other planet?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
im sorry but what ufo? there is nothing there bar your imagination

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Interesting video. It does seem to resemble your classic circular shape UFO, with multi coloured lights strobing around it. I was pause-playing through that video to try and get a good look but it never came in to clear for me. I agree that with no reference points for size or distance it could be anything. Good news is that there are people much smarter than myself who can shed more light on this (hopefully) For know, have to go with UFO

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here is a still, click on picture to get larger view:

Here is a still with edge detection:

And finally here is the last one with edge detection inverted:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Nice job kdial...Was there anyway you could shed anymore light on the object between 17 and 30 seconds that looks as if there are lights around it???

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Polaroids Of Polar Bears

Here is a still at 19-20 sec, please click on the image it is much larger:

Here it is with edge detection:

And here it is at 10-20 sec with inverted edge detection:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join