It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli, Palestinian leaders hold talks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Israeli, Palestinian leaders hold talks

www.latimes.com

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas met here Monday for the first time in six weeks, as the two leaders sought to make inroads on U.S.-sponsored peace talks before President Bush's visit to Israel next month.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Good news of peace coming from the M.E.? I do hope something comes of it.
Even though it could be sen as bad news for those hungry to see war, violence and desruction, it actually feels good to post something potentially positive.
Heres hoping

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This does not look good for us.
Over 1 hour and only 3 views and one of them was mine.
Now I dont care that no one has made comment, but the subject offering something positive in a troubled area gets no attention but if the subject was along the lines of Israels plan to destroy Palestine in 2 days time the ATS server would melt down.
When I said "bad news for those hungry to see war, violence and desruction" I was talking about the pollies, not us. I think this is a more disturbing insight than what is actually going on over there.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
yup it's true what Michael Caine's character say in the new Batman trailer, "the rest of the world wants to see it burn."

I guess that's what happens when you're in America, you wait for another 9/11 and hope a war can settle a astounding victory...

sad, but good read man!

new topics

top topics

join