It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SouthWest Airlines Doing Martial Law testing Right Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I fully agree with you. It is by far the most logical and plausible direction put forward so far. The only problem is there is no way to check out either airline. The segregation of passengers is just as much a cause for alarm as the flagging of the records. Southwest is the first one brave enough to demand what they are out of paying customers, and if it works for them fine. They are done with my money and any company money, till I can determine differently.

It won't be long before folks start reporting back here and if its nothing to worry on, then that is what it is. The potential to use the system for those sort of wrong purposes will always be there and to be honest they can change it for those purposes in a couple hours after the counters are closed.

We should know what is going on and if we are being segregated for no valid reason that is wrong, and they should be called out on it.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

or maybe nothing is going on regarding a conspiracy here...it's just marketing as usual, and we are all just pissing into the wind?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Have you considered this? because they have an open seat policy they used to allow families with small children to board first to ensure that parents could get a seat next to their children to keep an eye on them and when they changed that policy it started causing problems so they added this rank system to ensure that people in groups got on first so they could sit together?

however that only explains the class system and those little red flags on the scanners are still seriously suspicious IMO and further proof of just how much they monitor free thinkers

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
As promised..

I flew out today and had a high B boarding number, was the red flag you were originally referring to above the large green "BOARDED" block to the right?
From what I saw, it looked like most if not all of the people boarding the flight had this.

Some other observations:

Families with children under 4 were allowed to pre-board

A woman with 2 young children got on the plane late (I am guessing she was late to the gate) and the flight attendant asked the passengers if anyone would mind switching seats to allow them to sit together, there would be some type of "compensation" for their good will (I think they got a free adult beverage or two).

There were a few families that arrived late that were put on the plane as they got there when they mentioned they were a family with young children.

There was a family on the flight (Husband, Wife and an older child) that had different boarding groups - I believe the child had an A group, while the parents were high Bs

It at least appears that the "system", whatever it's reason has some big flaws in it.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyone

Good job stealthyone!

Looks like there's NO CONSPIRACY after all, no surprise there. Any case, keep up your diligence in watching for things that come up in our daily lives and good job on the initial posting OP.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Big thanks for the report and follow up. The red flag was superimposed over the top of the screen. From dead center it was a couple inches up and to the right. This is a 1 inch tall by 2 and a half inch wide red bar that appears over the top of the record.

Possibly it is nothing I will agree. Links to the actual software or a demo would clear up what exactly it is doing unless they have manipulated it somehow.

Still watch, be vigilant and wait. The man who put this system in can now demand it to be used by all airlines.......

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

Possibly it is nothing I will agree. Links to the actual software or a demo would clear up what exactly it is doing unless they have manipulated it somehow.

Your request that the 'software' be 'linked to' us so that we can demo it is unrealistic, this is not some windows XP plugin, it is most likely a proprietary database system, typical of any large business, and will not be able to be demoed.

It is akin to expect the checkout software system at your local supermarket, or the secure ATM software to be able to be accessed easily and freely - it isn't going to happen. Besides the fact that the report from him seems satisfactory to me, its a standard thing, nothing to see here, but again keep looking, be diligent.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You are paranoid.

I have flown with them a couple of times this year.
The first time I was in group A(checked in 2 hours before flight)
and the second time group B(checked in 30 min before flight).

You say you checked in early but still got in group B. Many people
check in on their computers, even the day before. I think you can
check in 24 hours in advance online if you only have carry on baggage.

A test you can do if you really want to find out, purchase a ticket, then
check in online the minute your allowed. If your still in the B group,
then maybe something is wrong.

Let us know what happens.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join