It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Republican Offenders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm not picking on the Republicans. I don't hate them any more than the Dems. I just found this interesting and you may want to know if any of your candidates are on this list, or people affiliated with your candidates.

www.republicanoffenders.com...

I think we all knew we have a bunch of crooks in and around Washington, but here is a convenient list for reference. It appears this is a list of people who were, at the very least, affiliated with campaigning for a Republican. There appears to be many politicians here as well, though that should surprise no one.

According to an anonymous source regarding this list, "List of 272 Republicans charged with criminal activity, 60 of which are pedophiles. Each name is linked to a group heading of the type of crime alleged or convicted."

www.republicanoffenders.com... -- Ther's some of our "lewd conduct" guys. (Ironically, I don't think you'll find Jack Abram-off, on the "lewd" list) Plenty more dirt there to dig up on many Republicans.

Now... where's that list for the Democrats...

[edit on 4/7/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
Now... where's that list for the Democrats...

That would be an interesting list!

Well .. that republican list was for a 10 year period and contained names from ALL OVER the country. Considering that ... it wasn't all that long of a list. I would have figured it would have been longer.

I noticed John McCain wasn't on the list.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Is this anything like www.armchairsubversive.org... listing the hundreds of GOP pedophiles? From people that were asked to run for President after finding out they did nothing but rape little kids to Alberto Gonzales covering up a child sex ring in Texas.

Edit
I know, Bill Clinton got head froma 22 year old consenting adult woman so its ok for the GOP to put a known pedophile as the GOP Party Leader or Abused and Missing Childrens Committee.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by HHH Is King]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HHH Is King

Nice one HHH; thanks for the input... which then reminded me of this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

... The Frankilin Cover Up.

top topics

join