It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Snoring and Reptards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Global warming. Presented as scary and dangerous stuff. For which of course, we are to blame. More specifically, it's a result of gasses which are by products of many of our creations. "Bad human! You've defied nature and f'ed up again!" As if such a thing were possible...
Maybe things are a little different. Maybe a bit more logical... I posit...
I'm wondering if just maybe, HEAT may be why the planet is heating up... as opposed to certain gases produced by machines and other things; particularly those which consume petroleum products. The human population and that of other, related, large mammals (cows) has grown exponentially in the last... 10,000 years? For the most part due to two factors: simple procreation and increased life span. Human (mammals, etc) have but a few by products: salt water of various compositions, poop, sound, and... (drum roll please...) HEAT! Humans also have a new found hobby. They create things which simulate life. There are two processes which make these creations possible: burning stuff and electricity. These processes have an essential characteristic in common... they produce HEAT. You may have noticed in recent history, that creations of this nature have drenched the world. I'm sure you've seen the pictures of earth at night taken from orbit. That's a LOT of lights, all of which are producing heat. Not to mention every other electrical device, combustion engines, etc...
So, take all the devices, etc. that we make, the animals we breed for food, pets, and whatever, and our own world population and you get heat being generated at ridiculously unprecedented (so we think) levels. So which is more likely to be the cause of global warming: green house gases or HEAT? Seems kinda silly to me that I even have to ask the question.
So what? Well, yes, I happen to have more to say about this... first of all, we are not destroying the planet. Altering it, yes, but not destroying it. In fact we are nothing more than part of an on going cycle of heating and cooling which earth would go through regardless of our existence. Life is (among other things) a counter weight to this process. ...Here comes the crazy #... at the frequency range we have been in, we are interpreted by our minds to be as we are - kinda like hairless monkeys. Heat producing life forms to be sure. What we have come to believe were ice ages, are the cold end of the heat/cool cycle. As the earth cools, more and more heat producing life emerges and slowly reverses the process. It is believed that such life form changes occur through the process of evolution. I'll concede that possibly, early on, evolution may have driven the heat/cool cycle, but tedium quickly gave way to a more efficient form of life. One that was reactive to changes in temperature/frequency. I say this not speaking of individuals, but at least on the scale of species wide average, if not life as a whole. Humans (and all life I suspect) as a species, present differently at higher (and lower i suspect) frequencies. As the frequency of humanity increases with global warming, a critical frequency begins to be reached; first by those humans with the highest personal base frequencies. Now, why would such a limit exist? Why don't we just keep getting warmer with no real change exept for eventual boiling points and the like? Well in order to preserve life and not reach boiling points would be one reason life would do this. Furthermore, we are quite simply, part of the life cycle of earth as a whole - by definition. Heat producing life, the source of the warming, self corrects. We begin to transform as we hit this critical frequency. Understand this is not an overnight process. While individuals can transform over a lifetime, it's a very gradual process. What do we transform into? Cold-blooded life forms. Life alters itself to absorb heat rather than produce it. Eventually (over thousands or millions of years), with the reduction of heat production, equilibrium is reached, cont'd:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
...Eventually (over thousands or millions of years), with the reduction of heat production, equilibrium is reached, followed by cooling. As the mean frequency of the species hits the transformation line, transformation back to heat producing life begins. The individuals with the lowest relative frequencies begin the transformation first. What determines the frequency of any given individual? It's coded in our DNA.
I'm getting tired so i'll cut to the chase. The people who transform back to what we call human have the advantage of setting up society. Originally, the warmer (more energy - higher frequency) your climate, the higher your frequency. Now with the global society, that isn't always true. Regardless, as an imperfect generalization, skin color also co-varies with climate of origin. As such, not always, but in the majority, along the spectrum of race/color, black people have higher frequencies than white people. Furthermore, darker people tend to transform to cold blooded sooner than lighter. This is the period we are approaching. In 2012 the mean frequency will have passed the critical limit and transformation will be the rule, not the exception. Misunderstanding will pin the occurrence on race, alien and demon possession, malformed DNA, and god knows what. Whatever the justification, mass genocide is the fear driven response. The illuminati are the thirteen bloodlines of lowest frequency. They are trying to stop the heating process early so that they don't transform. It's knowledge of this process that truly sets them aside from the rest of humanity. This is why breeding and DNA are so important to them. This is why massive detention facilities are all over the U.S. This is why Africa and South America aren't mentioned in the 'New World Order'. This is why the illuminati seek global domination and control. This is why blacks are oppressed and imprisoned. This is what's really going on. In a perverted, inaccurate sentence, black people are going to transform into lizard people first and soon. I'm pooped. Try to get your head around this stuff and understand. Dont be an idiot and take this stuff from a racist perspective. The key to handling the situation lies in unity.

new topics

join