It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We are ALL ET's! Scientists prove it, interesting article!

page: 2
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think its very unusual that a simple google search brings up nothing but conspiracy websites, whilst avoiding any actual 'News' websites

So I did a few random searches of (what I consider reputable sources) and found nothing

New Scientist - no mention
BBC - no mention
and a few other news sites, all of not saying anything

In fact, only 1 news website has got the story.
So, how come all the other news sites around the world, and Canada (where the original story was from) ignored it?

Another interesting point is:
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

all about Human & Alien DNA.

I say fake




posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
As everyone one knows, a sensational claim like this is only true if the title to the thread has an exclamation point in it. It also helps if the title is placed in all caps, that makes it double true. This is the typical screaming from the rooftops thread where someone thinks they stumbled onto something that validates their inner most desires....reason, common sense and logic be damned.

If it's in print, and backs up what you "want" to believe then it must be true, lol.



posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
logic be damned?!? lol, after millions of years of evolving from single cell organisms (current theory, maybe not mine
) 97% of our DNA is junk?!? that ain't my logic. How can you say this is 100% false? I read about this a while ago, found a few sources, but that was a while ago, may have 'fell off the internet' by now.

Because we don't know what it does, does not mean it is junk, it means we are naive, we will one day find out what it does and indeed where it came from (if it is a non terrestrial source) but will you still be calling it junk?

We use a small portion of our brains, is the rest junk? evaluate your logic and evolve.

Yet another 'mystery' that Collier predicted, only affirms my belief in him.

As for the religious dogma being banded around, Alex Collier did not attack 'Jesus' or 'Christianity', he said that ALL religion was a way of control, keeping people firmly fixed on the 'stay here, wait for help dynamic' which inhibits our evolution spiritually and mentally.

You have your opinion and thats fine, but putting words in peoples mouths to make them look bad and you look good doesn't help progress this discussion now does it?

Good find


thanks. EMM

[edit on 8-4-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]



posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Okay so I'm gonna say it,

Gods is human terminology given to the beings coming from the skies.

Your Gods are the Elders know as the Creator's. They are the extremely tall Grey's.

When abductee's talk about them being taken and there Ova or Sperm being taken this is nothing new........ this is life. The Creator's create new species of life and yes life is out there everywhere. When you look to the Moons and Planets there is life within.

And as I said a few times before all them there stars up there ain't stars, but what do I know?



posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar
 


Well,

Before we "fake" it....so to speak. If all the other so called main stream news outlets don't have the story..Well why would they? I mean if this is a huge discovery by a Phd holder that has a outside field interest in his studies the implication on the structure within that field could be a real shaker. Just as some things as censored on regional levels...this could just be one of those stories that has enough teeth to bite even the most upper level of media management..and we all know none of the suits are going to stick thier neck out if it could come back and cost them a job.So before we just "assume" this is fake...let's put our community here at work and hash it out. We have more than enough research power here to dig up the truth. I have seen the people on this forum do second to none information gathering. So lets not be to hast to jump to "fake" so quick.



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan
 



Well after reading a few of their articles and doing my own research on the Iraq article, I find them to be totally bogus. We can't chalk it all up to some conspiracy this time. These people are straight up lying. Like many do in the UFO field for instance. Then they ask for donations because they are "Bringing the truth no one else has". And because of that they don't get any money to do any real research on anything at all, they just take money and put BS on the internet in their spare time.

Many sites do this. You just get tired of the same old pattern. I called the VA. I searched their archives for the documents they used. And found The Canadian's 'figures' to be misleading on purpose. Lumping all the data together without making distinctions between causes of death to veteran soldiers since the FIRST GULF WAR, and blaming those 70,000 squarely on the current war. Who does that? And why? Again here is my conversation with the Editor:


Below is a copy of my e-mail conversation with the Editor of this publication. This is in descending order from last response to my initial e-mail Enjoy:
_____________________________________________________________




Do you think that U.S. troops and Iraqis being exposed to Depleted Uranium is some kind of 'joke'??

You may wish to talk to some U.S. veterans of Iraq war who are suffering, before making your "BS" references.

Your email is representative of an American public who is in apparent substantive denial about the havock that their ruling elites are creating against the public health of U.S. troops, Iraqis, and our planet Earth in general.

We are much to busy right now to be providing you with some personal research service, and to be dealing with your rather belligerent.

I have already verified the accuracy of that article to our editorial satisfaction.

Have a nice day.

John Stokes

The Canadian





>
> From: Bryan Guzman
> Date: 2008/03/25 Tue PM 09:46:15 EDT
> To: agoracosmopolite@on.aibn.com
> Subject: Re: 70,000 Deaths attributed to Iraq war story
>
> Then provide sources. Where's the link to a PDF with this information? I'm a researcher, and I'm no supporter of this war. Nor am I in support of Bush and his NWO cronies. But this seems fudged at best. I have dug through every archive looking for the numbers you've used, and the document which you put in a graphic next to the text of the article. Why not present the raw data and let the sparks fly? Can you e-mail me a copy of this information or submit a link in this article to the original source? If not, then you're not really allowing for objectivity of any kind. The media isn't supposed to be slanted in ANY way shape or form. The truth is much harsher than fiction. I have a brother over there right now, and all I want are the real answers not BS articles with no proof of claims made. If you show me how and where your data came from then I will shut up and personally write you a long letter of apology.
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: "agoracosmopolite@on.aibn.com" goracosmopolite@on.aibn.com>
> To: Bryan Guzman
> Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:43:19 AM
> Subject: Re: 70,000 Deaths attributed to Iraq war story
>
> Dear Bryan,
>
> The only "bull#" we are seeing right now is your email. It is you who don't have your facts straight.
>
> That's why the U.S. ruling elites can spread so much tyranny in the world, under the nose of its own citizens. It is because of such ignorance represented by your email.
>
> Peace from Canada.
>
> John Stokes
>
> The Canadian
> >
> > From: Bryan Guzman
> > Date: 2008/03/25 Tue PM 12:24:55 EDT
> > To: nyc@agoracosmopolitan.com
> > Subject: 70,000 Deaths attributed to Iraq war story
> >
> > I have spent the last day and a half searching for these documents, making phone calls to the VA, and tapping a few other sources.
> >
> > My question to you is this. Who do you think you're helping when you spread this bull#? The war is a bad enough policy without you using scare tactics to make it look worse than it is. You people should be ashamed of yourselves running such an obviously false story. This isn't what we need.
> > But who needs facts when fiction will do.
>

The site then later changed the graphic to an expandable version to let people see the 74,000 high figure for themselves. No break down of those figure have ever been made by them, and they make no distinction between natural causes, car accidents, suicides, actual combat fatalities, the list goes on. So how can this site be trusted to give out any story based on fact?


www.agoracosmopolitan.com...


[edit on 9-4-2008 by projectvxn]



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey all, I am glad Ignorethefacts was able to take time out of his busy day to make it seem like I have some how screamed for attention. As mentioned in op this was simply an article I found interesting, and since I had not seen it posted here thought that maybe someone else would find it interesting. Yes I did capitalize one word in a sentence, infact it turns out to be the world that single handedly "sums up" the article. Apologizes for 'leading you on' and wasting your precious time.

For the religiousites, honestly get over it the bibles an astrological guide NOTHING MORE! Written and worded the way the church wanted, which on an interesting side note - the vatican - is the single most weathiest entity on earth. If that doesn't tell you something about the religious institution then I don't know what does. Religion has been the DIRECT and often ONLY cause of most if not all wars (on the public level, in more recent centuries, money dictated when wars took place only the pawns believed it was for certain reasons)

Additionally, to say your precious jesus died for our sins, while the world literally crumbled around the people who preached his bs, because of their own corruption, lies, greed, and power trip behavior is absolutely ignorant. Furthermore, as someone who does not believe in main stream religion, I find it amusing how people can live in a scientific world where 90% of there life if not more is based around technology produced thanks to science - then BLINDLY SUBMIT to a religion that cannot be proved in any scientific way what so ever.

If you had grown up for 20 years in a world where you NEVER had heard, knew or listened to ANYTHING regarding the bible and or christianity, and then someone you knew came along and told you the story, your likely response would be "where the # did you get so much acid?"

Honestly, to live in the world we live in today and still believe in such fairy tales is absolute ignorance at its finest. Though I suggest intense further study for those who are ignorant to the fact that the bible is about nothing more than astrology, a brief but very informative video explanation can be found in the movie Zeitgeist (google it, its the first part of the movie).

Our world was built on lies, what makes you think the religious institution, the most weathiest and ultimately, most powerful institution in the world, is the only institution that hasn't lied to us? Faith means nothing more than blind submission. The sooner you people understand that, the better you will be and the more likely it will be your genes that survive evolution instead of being blindly led into incinerators.

Now the fact that I have had to deviate into the inane subject of religion is a bit upsetting considering I originally posted to bring attention to an 'interesting' article. As mentioned earlier, I am no scientist nor do I know too much about DNA. The article was an interesting read, and again as I mentioned earlier you should not believe anything until you can prove it. But for all who don't bother to even ponder the article and instead turn to immediately trying to make a mockery of a thread, honestly, dont even bother showing up next time.

But, on the other hand I appreciate people like ProjectVXN who have provided insight about the source that helps us determine the validity of the article. Thanks for those who were positive and joined the discussion.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by king9072]



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
You snip out a chunk of Junk DNA and load it into mouse cells. The mouse grows gills for breathing CO2 and sulfuric acid at 100 atmospheres. Nope, nothing alien to see here. Move on...



posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
As everyone one knows, a sensational claim like this is only true if the title to the thread has an exclamation point in it. It also helps if the title is placed in all caps, that makes it double true. This is the typical screaming from the rooftops thread where someone thinks they stumbled onto something that validates their inner most desires....reason, common sense and logic be damned.


IF it is true that the galaxy is actually populated and there is life on other planets, THEN it's possible that we have had genetic modifications or upgrades before, as in the article.

It's possible that there are other people out there in space who look just like us.

It's possible that we could be invaded or destroyed any time.

ETs could infiltrate us and pose as Gods (Greek/Roman Gods), or infiltrate and subjugate, control us (Satan, Lucifer), or infiltrate us but live here peacefully, and help and teach people (Jesus, Buddha...). These all could have already happened, many times over.

These are all perfectly LOGICAL possibilities that stem from REASONING through the paradigm of a galaxy/universe populated with plenty of life


LOGIC that you cannot, and will not, refute, ITF.


Now, can you debate this in a reasonable, logical manner, or will you merely continue to spout off your skeptic-catch-phrases - "please, use some common sense, reason and logic here", "let's not be so open minded that our brains fall out" etc - in a vain and transparent effort to troll, bait, aggravate and insult the ET believers on here?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by MrdDstrbr]



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join