It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ALL ET's! Scientists prove it, interesting article!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey all, long time troller one time poster. Finally have something to contribute that is mind blowing, forgive me if it has been posted before but I couldn't find it.

Link to the article:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from moulds to fish to humans. In human DNA, they constitute larger part of the total genome, says Prof. Sam Chang, the group leader. Non-coding sequences, originally known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remained a mystery. The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is "Off-world" in origin. The apparent "extraterrestrial junk genes" merely "enjoy the ride" with hard working active genes, passed from generation to generation.

[Mod Edit - add external tags]

Please Review: New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources

[edit on 7/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The Canadian also said that the number of US troops in Iraq is 70,000 dead from radiation and 1 million wounded. I don't trust these people at all. If you'd like to know where I got this, here's the link:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

They just clump all veteran deaths into one category, not discerning between natural deaths, accidents, or any other cause of death. They just attribute it all to Iraq. Which is not scrutinizing journalism.

Don't Trust this source!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The article in question was written by Peter tremblay, and the article I posted was written by John stokes based on evidence and experiments conducted by a scientific group.

To simply say that since you heard 1 person of (currently canada has approx. 35~ million people) canada say one thing that you do not believe and thus everything canadians say is untrue or unfounded is completely ignorant.

Furthermore, you say it yourself in your own post that they simply lumped all casualties together and isn't that what is supposed to be done? The american government hides and downplays the figures that come back on how many american soldiers are dying in a pointless, unfounded, and an IMPOSSIBLE war.

In fact, I once heard an American source quote the death toll at MUCH higher since he took into account all SUICIDES that the American military has, and isn't a suicide ultimately another dead american, dead for no reason, for no cause?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
The article in question was written by Peter tremblay, and the article I posted was written by John stokes based on evidence and experiments conducted by a scientific group.

To simply say that since you heard 1 person of (currently canada has approx. 35~ million people) canada say one thing that you do not believe and thus everything canadians say is untrue or unfounded is completely ignorant.

Furthermore, you say it yourself in your own post that they simply lumped all casualties together and isn't that what is supposed to be done? The american government hides and downplays the figures that come back on how many american soldiers are dying in a pointless, unfounded, and an IMPOSSIBLE war.

In fact, I once heard an American source quote the death toll at MUCH higher since he took into account all SUICIDES that the American military has, and isn't a suicide ultimately another dead american, dead for no reason, for no cause?

I posted in another thread my e-mail conversation with john Stokes. He supports the article written. Stokes is the Editor for The Canadian. It's just not a reputable news source. And you can't lump all casualties together and blame it all on the war, especially when you consider the fact that the figures include VETERAN deaths that aren't related to this war but the first gulf war.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, "have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs."

That's about the point where I stopped taking this seriously. What's it supposed to mean? That our DNA contains code for a different cardiovascular and immune system? That's what I get out of it, and unless they have been contacted by the ET's and specifically told, there's no way they can know what the so-called "junk" DNA does. As far as I know, there's no one part of our genome that encodes for a certain system, it all kinda mushes together.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey King, I really enjoyed reading this article.

I wouldn't know if it was all true, some of it true, or none of it was true, but one has to admit that it's possible.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks Seawolf, project if what you say is true then it does provide insight into the credibility of the article. But please remember that they didn't outright lie or anything of the such in their article about casualties, and that suggests that this is not an outright lie.

Lonemaverick, what that part of the article seems to imply that is on the DNA level those particular parts of the DNA seem to have their own systems of defense, since (according to article) it seems its these pieces of "junk" dna are what turn into cancer and thus with their own methods of defense are able to fight off our anti-cancer drugs. (This is my interpretation, I could be 100% wrong no question)

But, as seawolf said I wouldn't know if it was all true or not, I am in the same boat for in fact I am NOT a scientists, nor do I claim to know anything this indepth about DNA.

But, in the end, as William Cooper said, listen to everything but don't believe anything completely unless you can prove it yourself. And I don't think any of us will be DNA scientists anytime soon, so perhaps only time will prove someone right here.

Thanks for taking the time to read all, and object.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
All I need to see is this quote from this 'source'

Alex Colliers alleged contact with ETs suggest that fundamentalist messages in from Christianity to Judaism to Islam, and other institutionalized religions, as well as outright apparent 'cult' groups, have been specifically placed by "hostile elements" to manipulate and control humankind.

Jesus, who many groups allege was a "Human ET" sought to inspire the social consciousness of humankind toward unity, and not to create a "Christian religion", with its sexually repressive as well as homophobic undertones, which also have been used for the execution of racism, and to legitimate atrocities like the 'slave trade'.

ETs who allegedly contacted Alex Collier, also further allegedly stipulate that Jesus did in fact live; and lived out the rest of his life in Massada; and that Jesus was only crucified through the religious doctrine, and myth-making associated with 'the palms'.

The aliens always seem to have a strange fascination with directly opposing the gospel message. Gee I wonder why? Who could really be behind these manifestations? Of course it's also 'convenient' to replace the creator as described in the Bible by a bunch of Jesus hating aliens and spirit beings.

www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Good grief! "Jesus hating aliens"??

All they're trying to say is that Jesus' message was distorted and perverted by Constantine etc, to further their own political agendas. I don't see that they're hating on him at all....

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You know, this is actually a great article overall and I believe a lot of it is bang on.... I think our DNA was upgraded at some point, and we have been infiltrated by ETs, many times.... great find OP!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

No disrespect meant, but it sounds to me like anther creation brought to you by the evolutionists who'll never accept Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

NO actually. You had it right the first time. All of the so called messages from these aliens, received by Meier, Greer and others have a uniform message with regards to the gospel of Jesus Christ. They specifically deny Jesus' ministry (that he died on the cross for our sins) and they deny the resurrection and they deny who Jesus is.

The apostle John had a word to describe such people, antichrists!
1 John 4

1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

I don't mean to be 'intolerant' but I just find it uncanny that the 'aliens' do exactly what the false spirits would do as described by the apostle John.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I found a better article with much more information about this here:

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"A group of researchers working at THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms."

www.genome.gov...

Am I looking at the wrong organization? I'd hate to think that the group who made the discovery wouldn't publish their findings on their site. If this is a different group or I have overlooked the article on the site I posted someone please let me know.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

Or it could be junk.

The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from moulds to fish to humans.

Wrong. The smaller a genome, the smaller amount of junk-DNA. Prokaryotes has very small amounts of junk DNA compared to 'normal' DNA, and some of them don't even have any.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ogre14t
"A group of researchers working at THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms."

www.genome.gov...

Am I looking at the wrong organization? I'd hate to think that the group who made the discovery wouldn't publish their findings on their site. If this is a different group or I have overlooked the article on the site I posted someone please let me know.

Furthermore, no "Sam Chang" results from their search engine...

However, here's a footage of "Sam Chang" nurturing is own DNA with an habanero burger*...

... posted by YTmember " mckennagene ". Clue ?

(* and then "wipe his tongue with an ice cream sandwich to cool down" )

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ogre14t

Hi Ogre14t.

Nope, your website is spot on, its the official site of the Genome project.

The most likely reason people are having a hard time finding any official trace of this research is that it simply does not exist.

There is on the other hand an excellent interview by Linda Moulton Howe with John McPherson (The projects ex-director) available here : Junk DNA is still a Mystery, where Dr McPherson states that even if DNA were to have been modified by an external source our current understanding of the Sequencing would'nt even let us recognise it.

Not a surprise really. How exactly someone is supposed to be able to say that between 'CCGATTAG' and 'GCTTACCGT' the second is Alien is beyond me...

Absence.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What alien DNA did they have to compare our DNA too. If the only source is our terrestrial DNA than how is that alien. This smells.... and it smells bad

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nice Thread Op! Well worth the attentions of ATS! Very Interesting!

It never ceases to amaze me how the religo's always manage to infiltrate a thread and conjure up their religious hatred for anything that may pose a different possibility or truth beyond their indoctrinated beliefs.

All they do is complain or ram chapters from the bible down your throat! If it's not here, then it's a radio station or a television station somewhere. Whatever the case, my message to them is the same.

If you don't like it - Turn Off!

[edit on 8/4/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
They specifically deny Jesus' ministry (that he died on the cross for our sins)

How precisely does dying a hideous, slow, tortuous, agonizingly painful death on a cross save people from "sin"?

As far as I can tell, people still sin, and sin a LOT!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join