It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert April 7-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

False Flag Alert April 7-11

www.godlikeproductions.com

This alert is issued in accordance with a mission of conscience by two former military officers: Major William B. Fox, USMCR, Publisher, America First Books; and Captain Eric H. May, former Army intelligence officer, Military Correspondent, The Lone Star Iconoclast. We consider our actions to be consistent with the oath we took to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

This week, April 7-11, there is a heightened possibility of a foreign or domestic false flag attack, used to trigger a war with Iran. We believe that the most likely false flag events would be either an attack on a US ship abroad (e.g., the Israeli 1967 false flag attack on the USS Liberty), or a false flag terror attack on the US domestic target. The most likely patsies would be Iranian military forces or Hezbollah.

Captain May’s March 31 article in the Lone Star Iconoclast Spring Fling in Iran? -- Updating World War III describes several significant intelligence indicators for commencement of war with Iran:
(visit the link for the full news article)

Another source if you prefer
seattle.indymedia.org...

Yet another
www.fourwinds10.com...

[edit on 7-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Captain May has issued an alert for the coming future of a False Flag Alert. I don't know if it is valid, but perhaps someone can do something with this based on their expertise. Better to be safe than sorry. I believe sooner or later one of these is gonna be the real deal.

You be the judge on this one.

www.godlikeproductions.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Very good information to post! If this prophecy comes true, we will have a bit of proof of the true nature of what happened.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been pointed out or not, but tomorrow is National Day of Nuclear Achievement in Iran. With the time difference, will Gen. Petraeus speak, more then likely, right after Iran discloses new nuke 'achievements'? Just something to think about....

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm usually pretty skeptical about these kinds of warnings, but given all of the beating of the drums lately, I'm inclined to not just slough this one off like the rest.

Given all of the hoopla and anti-Iran propaganda coming out of the US and GB, I wouldnt doubt that we are already on the borders trying to destabalize the Iranian govt. It is just beyond me that this could happen without the proper approvals from the Senate. Welll maybe not, he did the same thing with Iraq didnt he?

I wouldnt be surprised if the draft was implemented within a year. Nothing like forcing Americans into a fruitless endless war to satisfy some megalomaniacs bloodlust for middle east "democracy".

Our CIC seems determined to drive this nation into 3rd world desparity before he abandons his post. This is truely saddening

War crimes anyone?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I thought Bush was going to move last year at the time of Orthodox Good Friday/Easter. Because they are moveable feasts this year puts Orthodox Easter on April 27th.

I am convinced that when Bush & Co. act they will attack both Iran and Syria at the same time.

I am also convinced that Bush & Co. will "coincide' their attack with Orthodox Good Friday/Easter. All Christians in Syria -- and there are a bunch of them -- observe the Orthodox dates for GoodFriday/ Easter. Also, in Syria you have the odd situation where some of the smaller sects of Islam (who are considered heretics by the Wahabbis) also observe Good Friday/ Easter as the Great Ordeal of the Prophet Issa (Jesus).

Also, an invasion tied to Orthodox Good Friday and Easter will see the Russians with their guard down because so many Russians take advantage of the holidays now. I make this point because the Russians are less likely to respond as strongly to an invasion of Iran and Syria with so many people off work and on leave for the Orthodox feasts.

[edit on 9/4/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I realise that this thread came first, however the other thread on the exact same subject has garnered more attention and therefore I would request that everyone post their thoughts on the subject matter Here

[edit on 9/0408/08 by neformore]

top topics

join