It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

radiohead, other unusual groups/songs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hey there,

Have not been posting much since I joined ATS.

But I just finished watching a mind tripping movie- The Prestige, directed by Christopher Nolan (of Batman Begins, Memento) and the song playing during the end credits was by Radiohead (Analyse)

Made me remember Radiohead's (a British Rock Band) previous albums and some of their strange lyrics and sounds (before their recent In Rainbows).

Albums like Amnesiac, OK Computer, The Bends, Kid A, Hail to the Thief

One song I remember finding weird had a repeating chorus

dinosaurs roam the earth, dinosaurs roam the earth

A reference to the alleged reptillian alien species here on earth?

There are other weird songs (We Suck Young Blood, Karma Police, Subterranean Homesick Alien)

Makes me think of the industry of rock music and why they put occult references into their songs... are they throwing these theories/truths into our faces (we know what's going on, here's a song and have at it?)

Pink Floyd, Blue Oyster Cult (Veterans of the Psychic Wars), The Doors and on and on with other groups mining the occult

BTW- was Jim Morrison's father in the Air Force? What MOS or specialty, Intelligence? for that matter, was Mark Hammil's (of Star Wars fame) father also in the Air Force? again, which MOS or specialty, Intelligence too? I think I've read about these two somewhere, but have forgotten the details...

I dont know if this topic is on another thread, I searched for Radiohead in particular, and nothing much came up, so I thought I would start this thread, and the only forum category I could think of posting this thread in is General Conspiracies

Anyone out there have any input on this topic?

new topics

join