It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremists. Part 2.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What did you do to it Colonel. At least post a reason why you destroyed a thread critiquing your blatant hypocrisy, it was a popular topic and you came in like a commisar and deleted it. At least give a reason behind it. And dont run in here and call me a racist, that would only prove my point.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
We will see how this turns out.:shk::shk:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
We will see how this turns out.:shk::shk:

Where else should we have the ability to confront those who control our threads thats all Im asking. Im not baiting him into a fight just asking for a rational explanation.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I take it you are acusing Colnel of being the Joseph Stalin of ATS? Please explain what happened.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No, I know i am just saying. And i mean the thread in general.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
What did you do to it Colonel. At least post a reason why you destroyed a thread critiquing your blatant hypocrisy, it was a popular topic and you came in like a commisar and deleted it. At least give a reason behind it. And dont run in here and call me a racist, that would only prove my point.

Careful! We all know that certain people are morons and we also know that certain morons are mods. A bad combination if you ask me. Don't get yourself banned; I was just beginning to like you....but not it a gay way! Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Now on with the show. How exactly does one become a mod? Can anyone be one? How about a hot dog or a shiny stone?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Don't get yourself banned; I was just beginning to like you....but not it a gay way! Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Now on with the show. How exactly does one become a mod? Can anyone be one? How about a hot dog or a shiny stone?

Im secure in my sexuality and I understand what you meant, dont worry bout it. But anyways yeah how did we get the mods we have.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I never deleted anything. I didn't even know this was up BECAUSE I WAS WORKING AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE! SO, who's the moron. Complain to management.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh and please stop resulting to petty insults when I prove a point. Your getting mighty insulting.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I give this pillow fight 5 more minutes before lockdown. Jonna why is everyone ignoring old Dreamrebel who is just trying to understand the frickess?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You're in the mudpit, moron. Dems da rulez.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Jonna, M/F? Confused I thought Jonna was a female name. Sorry if your offended in the question.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Jonna is a dude.. He has a penis!

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You're in the mudpit, moron. Dems da rulez.

Well fine I did agree to the rules, but dont think you can get around em and delete another one of my threads cause then Id have to bust out some real nasty words that I only reserve for people on the toll road.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by Jonna
Don't get yourself banned; I was just beginning to like you....but not it a gay way! Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Im secure in my sexuality and I understand what you meant, dont worry bout it.

HA! No it was a Senfeld (sp?) joke. Not that there is anything wrong with Senfeld jokes.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Colonel, If someone else had a problem with you, Would this be the best way to address it?

Just wondering for others. I really dont care.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Jonna, M/F? Confused I thought Jonna was a female name. Sorry if your offended in the question.

I have a penis if that is your question and no offence taken, it seems to happen alot with that screen name. Jonna is pronounced like Jonah. I liked the name, but not the biblical reference so I changed the spelling.

AND NOW...back to the news.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Listen, i didn't delete this guy's thread. If he wanted to post it here, fine. I don't know what he's talking about but I would suggest a sugar substitute for his coffee. Now, maybe he should get with something political in the political mudpit, ya think?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why arent the questions being asnwered thats what I want to know, weve posed a couple and yet the only reason colonel came here was to call me a moron and to say that he had a right to.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Listen, i didn't delete this guy's thread. If he wanted to post it here, fine. I don't know what he's talking about but I would suggest a sugar substitute for his coffee. Now, maybe he should get with something political in the political mudpit, ya think?

Trying to make me look crazy and to deflect the growing criticism of you away? Is that why youve left the Black Jesus thread? Come on if your so secure that Im an off topic crack pot then just answer our questions and this thread will die.

<<   2 >>

join