It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i see lines in the sky "magnetic grid ?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ok so i will start of saying that one day i was walking along the beach with my dog and family so when i was walking back to the car i looked up for no particular reason and then i saw little lines in the sky no particular color at all just flash here and there not quickly it would just take say 8 - 30 seconds maybe so i said to my mom i see lines in the sky she said it was earths magnetic grid . now ive seen these lines for as long as i can remember and i didn't think much of it when i was little so i was just wondering do any of you guys see them as well

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the earth doesnt have a magnetic grid, the earth has a magnetic field, it doesnt form a grid pattern over the earth, check this out for more info

csprissler.spaces.live.com...!2C5DDBCBBC8EA53A!3473.entry

also try searching google for further info

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oh wow this is really weird. Me and a friend used to walk around his neighborhood at night a lot during highschool and I would always look up and see these lines crisscrossing through the sky. They had no color, it was just like something had ripped through the space. Did you say you can only see them flash for a second and then they are gone? Was this during the day or at night time? Please respond because I thought it was just my eyes for the longest time as my friend couldn't see them. Ha I used to call them plane paths.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You may have been looking at a layer in the atmosphere used to project holographic images used in Project Bluebeam.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by barelyajoke

yes it was only really a short flash only lasting for a second and a half and yea it was day
around from 5 - 6 o'clock it was day light saving and the sun went down at 8 O'Clock instead no color at all the flash just jagged sort of line

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
You may have been looking at a layer in the atmosphere used to project holographic images used in Project Bluebeam.

These Magnetic Grid lines in the sky have always been there, Birds have been using this natural compass (GPS) since ever to find their directions over thousands of miles, it's only now that science has discovered this, makes one think, that birds knew it before us !!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm starring this because someone close to me witnessed something similar, also at a beach, on the west coast of the U.S., and I've been searching for references to people seeing a "sky grid." The person I know said they looked like lit tubes criss-crossing at various levels, like a 3-D grid. Then they disappeared. Another person with him also saw it. I'm not a believer in the whole Project Bluebeam false flag thing, but I am dangerously curious as to what this is.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Some people see sky light polarization as a grid, others as a bowtie. Most people can't see it at all, or don't notice it. See also Haidinger's Brush.

"I can see it particularly clearly in the twilight when I stare at the zenith; the whole sky seems to be covered by a network, as it were, and everywhere I look I see this characteristic pattern. It is very pleasing to be able to determine the direction of polarization without an instrument in this way, an even obtain an estimate of its degree" Minnaert, Light and Color in the Outdoors

There's also a phenomenon wherein you can occasionally spot your eyes/visual cortex "refreshing" their background images. I see it when I tend to look from a dark area to a light one, and it looks like a grid of lines flashing over the image for a moment. I take it it's sort of like pixellation in MPG files. Anyway, there used to be a certain doorway at work that would do it to me every time I walked through, and I taught other people to see it there. Sadly, it's like a necker cube, you can't unsee it very readily, sort of like keyhole compensation failure, so once you've learned to see it, it's really irritating.

top topics

join