It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are demons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Are demons fallen angels or are they a separate species?

Are they physical beings or spirits? or both?

Are there good demons and bad demons or all they all evil?

Where do they come from?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Who are you asking?

Because you'd probably get a different answer from each religion, country or continent. If we assume they exist to begin with, there is no obvious 110% confirmed fact.

I can say one thing though: by the very definition of the word, there are no "good" or "bad" demons. They're simply demons and they would define their own path outside our preconceptions.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think all of the above.
Ive been attacked by what I thought were physical demons, I felt them tearing at my legs and trying to devour me, at which point I had an epiphany that nothing was really physical, and at which point the demons and the rest of physical reality disappeared. I had marks on my legs when I returned from the void.
I now know they can be real if you let them be. It has a lot to do with intension and expectation of your reality.

I say do an experiment, get out the ouiji, call out some demons, and when they get there, laugh at their presence, I say laugh because if you end up being scared, they will probably attack you until you realize the power you have over them.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My understanding is that a Demon can be any earthbound spirit that has never lived in human form. Most folks associate demons with evil however I believe that is not true. Like all things in nature they are duo both positive and negative depending on circumstances. Check out the Goetia is a good starting point for demonology.

Peace
Trustnobody

new topics

top topics

join