It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

I like your optimism. It's not like good has not triumphed before. The United States won their independence from tyranny after all, but the freedom was relatively short-lived.

I really do hope that good can triumph once again. But I fear that the cost may be billions killed, and there is no guarantee that the survivors will not live under the yolk of an absolute tyranny that can hardly be imagined.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

yes the tolls of war have become too great and that is why i suspect people will put an end to this current game of consciousness and begin a new one one soon enough with better rules

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
And now a Catholic Arch Bishop has declared no more receiving communion outside of Mass.
That means not even a crust of bread......but at least the Eucharist will not be abused.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

jackinthebox there was an interesting little passage in the back pages of the Toronto sun newspaper today.quote -the opec nations have just declared that they can no longer supply the world with oil as it is running out over there.i believe all of the world leaders and the auto industry just got caught with their pants down around their ankles.gas is about to go through the roof people and forced mass transit is about to be imposed on us.there is a way to stretch the use of gas by going to a different system -a 7500 watt generator running an electric 220 volt 15 to 20 hp.through a tranny =25 liters of gas in tank gives about 1200 to 2000 kilometers per this sized tank.runs on a single cylinder lawnmower motor-everything else can run off of the 120 volt plugs or the shafts.who really needs 250 to 500 hp.to get from point a to point b -tis something to think on or try out.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

if you are using firefox-search google hot videos if if you have 2 hours and 6 minutes to spare look up and watch esoteric agenda -its scary at what they are doing 2 classes of people the rich who are above reproach and the poor ,everyone else -the worst thing is that the militaries and police will follow their orders without question-god help us all

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Thanks for your posts. Esoteric Agenda has been recommended to me many times, which leads me to believe that it probably is indeed very good, but I have yet to see it actually. One of these days I hope.

As far as transportation with less horsepower, that is exactly what I always imagine in my Mad Max sort of doomsday scenarios. In Asia, motorbikes are very popular. And lately, I have seen more people riding mopeds around town here.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I only read the first page but I was thinking what if the government is purposely creating global warming? Would this not also contribute to the effect of killing off crops slowly, thus harming farmers growing natural crops and increasing the starvation rate?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

as to your statement about motor bikes being cheaper there is a lot of off shore bikes coming in lately made in china excellent mileage except for one thing up here in the great white north our great government will not allow them on the roads as its not up to their standards not safe enough or not fast enough except for 1 thing the little 250cc will do 135kph or 80 mile,not safe enough gezz what bike is safe considering that i got hit on mine 20 years ago by a drunk driver in a car 2 1/2 years later i finally got back to work.why not scooters or electric bikes we already have them and they are a lot safer than their electric cars with the 300 pound batteries full of acid-one environmental accident just waiting to happen or many years of skim grafts and the possibility of losing your sight (sulphuric acid) one thing about chemicals as i work with acids and caustics every day 100 drops of water to 1drop of chemical at 100% strength only waters it down to a strength of 98%-still want electric cars.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Yeah, my brother is a mechanic. He has nothing good to say about electric cars. And firefighters won't touch them to save your ass if you get into an accident.

Living here in NY, anything on two wheels is only good part of the time. Even in the rain, the roads get so slick from the pollution that it's worse than driving on ice.

One thing I asked the DMV about though, was making a four-wheeler street legal. Too bad they cost almost as much as a new car, but I might look into that more.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Global warming is a scare tactic. They're trying to get us all to shift to alternate fuels because of "global warming" and the "oil shortage" so we give up our food crops to make fuel. Starve the people to death, and make a killing on top of it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

jackinthebox if your using Firefox type in abibaba in Canada for off road 4 wheelers a 300 cc runs about 2500.00 Canadian even cheaper with a business permit-all offshore but a lot cheaper than brand name Honda 5000.00 or better up here 50 to 60 mpg so much better and 65 mph pretty dang good if you ask me and a lot more sure footed than their gass gusseling cars.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

who ever said that the wise men in power had a brain cell within that fired- lied to you ,they are all self serving,self centered mindless little morons .a great friend of mine once said that the sum total of their wisdom would not fill a gnats behind.i do believe that the little rascals had the right idea whereas these men are concerned lets go bug huntin.p.s. i wonder who is backing these fools -it wouldn`t` happen to be our thieving oil giants would it oh but we saved our plant with this new fuel which we invested so heavily in for you the people-poppy cock.note who is the biggest polluter in the world why it is the oil companies as my vehicle has enough anti pollution crap on it to sink the Q.M.2 while they put out more pollution in one day per refinery than all the cars in Canada put out in a year -proven fact.but our illustrious government says that is all of our fault(the people`s) so when is big business going to not just be held accountable for what they do wrong ,when are they going to be made to clean up their act-NEVER-WHY? Ask the man whoops he is the man !

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

I think most of us know full well that the health of this planet is in jeopardy as the result of what big business does, not the little people. Not only are they the biggest polluters, but they are also the ones who dictate what products are developed for us to have access to.

When the emissions controls came under safety inspection here in NY, I knew full well that it had nothing to do with saving teh environment, it was just another money maker.

Also, here on one side of the Hudson, we pay ten to twenty cents more per gallon than they do across the bridge. The reason, my county supposedly has higher air pollution, so the EPA demands that an additive be put into the gas here, at our expense. But I really wonder if the additive is even being used, and have strong reason to believe that it is not, having run a gas station.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before, it's been a while since I have visited this thread, admittedly.
But Congressman Ron Paul is currently trying to fight against this horrible plan that will, and probably already is, killing many people.

www.democracyinaction.org...

Is anyone else is power talking about this, or just ignoring it? Somehow I don't think 'Obama yo mama's "Global Poverty Act" is going to help those in need, at all.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I think that the fact that there is legitimate political action being taken on this, only goes to show that this really is happening, and is not just the figment of the imagination of some "wacko conspiracy theorist."

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi,

I have really enjoyed reading everyones posts, many things have come to mind.

Firstly to the one who wanted proof that codex alimentarius has said it expects at least 3 billion death, I too wanted to verify that detail, and have been unable to. If anyone comes across the page in their documents I'm sure we would all love to see it.

On the subject of petrol price, someone posted that it is $1.20 a litre, average price in Australia is $1.50 a litre, which concerns me because after all the talk about us petrol prices, I thought you guys must be paying more then us.

Which leads to global warming. Reports are that Global Warming is cause by sun spot activity, which is evidenced by the fact of ice on other planets such as mars has also been melting. Last time i checked there wasn't billions of humans warming up that planet.

On the subject of Vitamin and Mineral supplements and depression, my personal experience is that I have suffered from long term depression, and at one point a couple of years ago i was on antidepressants, but they didn't seem to work, just made me incredibly drowsy. I am off them, but I have since discovered that taking an iron supplement twice a day with vitamin c evens me out and I have no feelings and symptoms of depression.
What is pertanent about that little anecdote is that the iron supplement that my body will actually absorb, is not available at the chemist, doctors will not prescribe it, only naturopaths and alternatives therapaths can get a hold of it. Obviously if out fears about codex compliance and the banning of vitamin and mineral supplements is true, that product could well be one of the first to go. It also illustrates how supplements that actually work are hidden away from the public.
To the person with the friend who will soon be a doctor, although you used the word MOST when describing the vitamins and minerals the body has in storage, it is misleading because reading don't know which vitamins and minerals you meant to exclude from your blanket statement. Iron, especially in women is always being lost, and for anyone like myself who has trouble absorbing it, the generic iron tablets on the shelf will just go through with no absorbtion, it also means a larger quantity of iron rich foods much be eaten for the same absorbtion.
So when you guys were all discussing how people are being malnourished by a lack of nutrients in foods, but lots of calories, the situation is exacerbated in anyone who has trouble absorbing any of the nutrients needed. i.e. we could all be affected in some way.
As for 'we don't need much food to live', my friend is a perfect example, she has very little money, but what money she doesn't have she spends on organic vege's whereever possible (understand it is possible that they aren't irradiating them here yet), so she gets very little food, plus her doctors have restricted her diet so the only foods she is allowed are vege's and seafood, she is not wasting away at all. And in fact she cured herself of incurable cancer. I know, i would be skeptical too, but i know her, and it was her third time getting cancer, and this time they were so sure she would be dead, they wrote her a permanent sick note, and got her a pension. Last scan the tumour was almost all gone.

Oh and one last thing i wrote to ben stewart maker of Esoteric Agenda and asked for some proof that the schumann resonance is going up, because alot of researchers have said it, but I haven't seen any data measurement to prove it. So far I haven't heard a response. Also the information he gives in the video about the mayan calendar, dosen't entirely agree with what Ian Lungold said on mayanmajix.com.

Thanks,
Miki

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

there was an incredible post in the Canadian news the other day in the back pages quote"the offshore oil reserves of Alaska are 2 to 3 times the size of all of the middle easts "and it is not being tapped at this point i wonder why?somebody is not only pulling our legs they are holding the world for ransom -so why is it that everyone is buying into this malarkey-why the news of course the mans propaganda machine of course.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

On the topic of oil, you should see this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first video or two is a little dry, but stick with it because it is important. You'll be blown away by the end.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

incredible find jackinthebox-Lindsey Williams no wonder the world trade center got hit it seems that someone is starting to fight back for the people of the world . if i didn`t know better someone in this world has some huge parts and their onto them.it seems that who ever did it did it so as there would be minimal loss of life -what the us calls acceptable losses in war ,i would not agree with this as all life is precious but it seems someone is drawing the battle lines.all the world leaders are terrified of the world bank and the imf-WHY?our independent banks have a record of us the people and what we own or owe-what do we need these two for -WE DON'T.Being as they cancelled the 3rd world`s debt why don`t the world leaders cancel all debt`s of all governments -no one gets stuck with any debt and the biggest 2 pr`s in this world are finished,the governments need only pass the laws to outlaw these 2 and do as they do to drug busts take back what belongs to the worlds people all that cash -then pay off their debts with the big 2`s cash.problem solved if not this then blow these 2 banks off the face of the earth and leave them with no recourse of action against anyone or anything-George Carlin said it best, let us whip a little industry on them US industry-no wonder they seem to have moved their agendas up some one is coming after them and they seem more scared than a rabbit.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

I don't know if you're ready to see what I want to show you, but unfortunately you and I have run out of time. They're coming for you, Neo, and I don't know what they're going to do. -Morpheus

Do you want to know wwhhaatt iitt iiss???

[edit on 5/20/0808 by jackinthebox]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join