It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I also want to know where you get your information about supposed healthy foods being bad for you because FDA certified organic foods take years to prove that the foods they produce are organic so please state where you received your knowledge of it being the latter.

Im also still waiting for what page directly in CODEX states that 3 billion people will die and the outlaw of essential nutrient supplements because that woman in the video claims that those "facts" are in CODEX. Its a shame she didnt cite what page she got her info from cause digging through 1600+ pages to find that out is a bit of a task.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

First you have to understand thea this is all happening without Americans even realizing it. It is a crime being perpetrated against Americans, not by Americans.

The owner of wendys is an american so is that of MCdonalds Checkers white castle and so on and so forth. The only reason their food is so bad for you is because and only because those ingredients are CHEAP. Everything is about maximizing profits in any industry and thats exactly what theyre doing. If good quality food was cheap that is what they would be using. But that is not the case

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theoutsidr

The only facts you stated in that thread was the pricing of the wendys burger and bologna sandwich but last thing a homeless person is concerned with is condiments.Bread is merely empty carbs and those ingredients from the grocery store can make more then one sandwich so the fact that it costs more is completely irrelevant if the yeild is higher

The premise of that thread has obviously escaped you, as have the facts.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yes it is true that leading a life with a diet primarily of fast food and frozen goods will not lead a healthy life but you will not die from starvation.

Well, take your pick. Starvation, stroke, heart attack, cancer, etc., and of course all of the debilitating conditions that lead up to that.

You are also ignoring the fact that the ratio of essential nutrients to other contents has reached deadly levels.

What good is it to eat a meal, that provides one overall serving of nutrients, when you can't eat again for two days because you have already taken in three to six time the normal allowance for fat, calories, sodium, etc.?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The owner of wendys is an american so is that of MCdonalds Checkers white castle and so on and so forth. The only reason their food is so bad for you is because and only because those ingredients are CHEAP. Everything is about maximizing profits in any industry and thats exactly what theyre doing. If good quality food was cheap that is what they would be using. But that is not the case

This much I will agree with. But if you think the owners and board members of these international corporations are eating their product everyday, and are not in the "inside loop" of what is actually happening, you would be mistaken.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Very interesting and worrying thread.Ok, i'm just putting this out there for people to discuss- i am certainly no expert- just passing on info that i was told by a usually reputable scource (nearly qualified medic/doctor).
Apparently your body has most of the vitamins it is ABLE TO PROCESS stored in the body by the time we hit puberty. Therefore, vitamin supplements are a complete waste of time. Anyone who has ever taken "mega vitamin supplements" can verify that your urine dramatically changes in colour and smell. This is because they pass right through you without being absorbed. Can any experts confirm or deny this for me please?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by the way

I would have to say that this is not accurate. Take scurvy for example. A condition that is the result of a lack of vitamin C, and can be reversed by re-introducing the vitamin into your diet.

What scares me most about your post is that we have a new doctor who is soon to go into the field believing this, and who was taught this. Where did he go to school, Codex U? So now are doctors are being taught that we don't actually need vitamins? Now that's scary.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

The only facts you stated in that thread was the pricing of the wendys burger and bologna sandwich but last thing a homeless person is concerned with is condiments.Bread is merely empty carbs and those ingredients from the grocery store can make more then one sandwich so the fact that it costs more is completely irrelevant if the yeild is higher

The premise of that thread has obviously escaped you, as have the facts.

The premise has not escaped me at all i am asking for evidence and you have shown me nothing but attitude. I do not believe what people tell me about anything without there being adequete evidence to suupport the idea so again i ask you WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? And the video of someone claiming that in codex certain statements are there is NOT evidence. Evidence would be either statements in codex or an upper clearly stating said accusations OR observing after codex is fully implemented and observing 3 billion deaths. The last option is obviously the least favored

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by the way

I would have to say that this is not accurate. Take scurvy for example. A condition that is the result of a lack of vitamin C, and can be reversed by re-introducing the vitamin into your diet.

What scares me most about your post is that we have a new doctor who is soon to go into the field believing this, and who was taught this. Where did he go to school, Codex U? So now are doctors are being taught that we don't actually need vitamins? Now that's scary.

I didnt say vitamin c (ascorbic acid) isnt vital for good overall health i also didnt say that all other vitamins and minerals were useless i stated those nutrients that are vital for SURVIVAL.

Vitamins and minerals such as vitamin Care vital for overall good health. yes absolutely.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Let me ask you this. Do you think that Scott Petersen was guilty of murdering his wife? What about O.J.?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I didnt say vitamin c (ascorbic acid) isnt vital for good overall health i also didnt say that all other vitamins and minerals were useless i stated those nutrients that are vital for SURVIVAL.

I never said that you did. But obviously someone is teaching this to our new doctors for some reason.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by the way
Very interesting and worrying thread.Ok, i'm just putting this out there for people to discuss- i am certainly no expert- just passing on info that i was told by a usually reputable scource (nearly qualified medic/doctor).
Apparently your body has most of the vitamins it is ABLE TO PROCESS stored in the body by the time we hit puberty. Therefore, vitamin supplements are a complete waste of time. Anyone who has ever taken "mega vitamin supplements" can verify that your urine dramatically changes in colour and smell. This is because they pass right through you without being absorbed. Can any experts confirm or deny this for me please?

Yes these vitamins and minerals are absorbed and used in the body but only temporarily. Your body natrually attempts to limit any nutrient according to your specific needs. Unfortunately multi-vitamins supplements such as centrum and any other contain in part or whole unnatural or not plant derived vitamins and minerals which are much harder for our bodies to absorb.
You can actually wittness this on any multi-vitamin supplement inthe subtext it will say of beta-carotene(vitamin K) that a minimum of 30% of the vitamin K in the supplement is plant derived. Best known source being carrots.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

This much I will agree with. But if you think the owners and board members of these international corporations are eating their product everyday, and are not in the "inside loop" of what is actually happening, you would be mistaken.

I doubt they ever even take a look at the food they sell. The main problem isnt fast food itself its the abundance and convenience of it. Fast food is EVERYWHERE. Its extremely hard in this day and age to find a decent market that sells natural foods that are not at break neck prices.

My tip stick with small local farms/markets to buy your foods itll cost more but the extra cost is worth while if you value your health

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I doubt they ever even take a look at the food they sell. The main problem isnt fast food itself its the abundance and convenience of it. Fast food is EVERYWHERE. Its extremely hard in this day and age to find a decent market that sells natural foods that are not at break neck prices.

Again, I must agree. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself to an oversized combo-meal with a shake in place of a Coke even, but it is the everday diets of Americans that is the concern.

My tip stick with small local farms/markets to buy your foods itll cost more but the extra cost is worth while if you value your health

When you consider that one in eight Americans live below the poverty line, and even a full half of Americans could be considered poor, then this really is not a viable option for most. Especially too when you consider that even those who are not poor, are working so much that they really don't have the time to eat healthy, and to lead a healthy lifestyle. And their children suffer as well, with both parents working 50 hours a week each, or the single parent who is working 70-80 hours a week.

Then you must also consider what I said earlier as well. That even foods that are thought to be good for you, are now being stripped of nutrients. The humble potato, the salvation of the Irish, has lost something like 70% of its nutritional value in the past few decades. This is not by accident. This is Codex at work.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Again, I must agree. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself to an oversized combo-meal with a shake in place of a Coke even, but it is the everday diets of Americans that is the concern.

When you consider that one in eight Americans live below the poverty line, and even a full half of Americans could be considered poor, then this really is not a viable option for most. Especially too when you consider that even those who are not poor, are working so much that they really don't have the time to eat healthy, and to lead a healthy lifestyle. And their children suffer as well, with both parents working 50 hours a week each, or the single parent who is working 70-80 hours a week.

Then you must also consider what I said earlier as well. That even foods that are thought to be good for you, are now being stripped of nutrients. The humble potato, the salvation of the Irish, has lost something like 70% of its nutritional value in the past few decades. This is not by accident. This is Codex at work.

It isnt safe too assume that the nutriet loss in potatoes and many other staple crops are due to codex there are other mroe viable explanations such as poor nutrients in the soil or over use of soil. In agriculture the most common way to avoid low nutrient soil which can lead to low crop yeild and poor crop nutrition is crop rotation, is the designated use of 1 field while leaving 2 other fields to obtain nutrients naturally after each harvest the potatoes would be planted in a different field.

But today farmers are having huge problems making any money for them selves and are forced to use all availible land they own to produce as much crop as possible leaving the soil in unrest the soil will have low nutrient materials producing lower nutrient crops.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

It isnt safe too assume that the nutriet loss in potatoes and many other staple crops are due to codex there are other mroe viable explanations such as poor nutrients in the soil or over use of soil.

Now you have to ask yourself who are the ones creating these conditions. There is plenty of land in the US and around the world that would be great for farming that isn't being utilized. It's not that people aren't smart enough to figure these things out, the problem is that someone has thrown a monkey-wrench into the works. They don't want the problems solved. Because as long as there are these problems, the people are reliant on them. And therein lay their secret to power.

If they can create the crisis, they can profit by acting the savior.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

....They don't want the problems solved. Because as long as there are these problems, the people are reliant on them. And therein lay their secret to power.

If they can create the crisis, they can profit by acting the savior.

The simplest paradigm that we have fallen for so many times. Only it's not the government that will be our savior this time. It will be the "U.N." or the WTO or any other multinational front.

This is sickening.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
On the subject of the Codex, the following lecture on the website of Gary Null, PhD, gives a history of how and why Codex has been formulated. Here is that link:

www.gnhealth.com...

After listening to some of Gary Null's radio broadcasts for over 5 years, I have almost always ended up agreeing with his health recommendations.
He has recently reorganized his website after hackers took down most of the posted articles he had added there over the years. Now all the articles have been restored and the site as a whole is more organized.

An update on Monsanto Corporation was given today on the Democracy Now! broadcast hosted by reporter Amy Goodman. The full transcript of that discussion will be available on that website starting tomorrow. Here is the link to today's text overview of that discussion:

www.democracynow.org...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by the way

reply to post by the way if your this worried about the vitamins why not look into natural replacements instead of vitamin c or oranges should the supply line stop due to fact of fuel prices putting all of the independent truckers out of work because they can`t afford to run their rigs.the huge corporations and companies up here in the great white north pay $.58 to $,62 per litre for diesel the cars pay over $1.20 per litre along with the independents.i would suggest that you start to grow roses as there is the equivilent vitamin c in each rose hip (thats what is left after the flowers drop) as 8 to 12 oranges and they are free year after year.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You should all relax. they claw desperately to hold on to their power but their time is almost up. there is no way they can make us suffer much before everything comes to a boil and all the corrupt people in power on this planet are simultaneously removed to a very special place made just for them to wallow in. they would have done bad things but what your all doing now? thats waking up and right now everyone educating themselves will ensure a brighter future free from their vile greed

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join