It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Starred and Flagged.

It should be noted that the human body can survive on very little food and water. We were turned into fat pigs for a reason. THEIR evil is as intricately webbed as God's good design!

Reminds me of this:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

It should be noted that the human body can survive on very little food and water. We were turned into fat pigs for a reason.

It's important to understand that the obesity epidemic in America is the direct result of malnutrition. Fat people are literally being starved to death, as I have explained here...

"Let them eat cake!"

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wow good thread, I should have come up with a more flashy thread topic like yours and maybe more people wold of replied to mine because they are basically identical in nature..cept mine was 4 days earier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I know- I read your fabulous cake thread. I starred and flagged that one as well!!!

The whole point my posted video makes agrees with your thread. Watch it again- its pretty potent! They were laughing in our faces when they made the commercial as sold us into fake food, which tastes like butter... but its not!

Mother nature is simply throwing a lightening bolt at the deceptive marketing. Of course to use it sold us away from natural butter.

BOOM!

Humor is very healing!

[edit on 15-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Well, I wouldn't call your thread the same really. Did you watch the videos?

Your thread is certainly related however. Flagged and starred as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Thanks for the vid. I had to swipe it and put it over there too.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is all news to me... and I think contacting the flunkies on Capital Hill will do anything about it unless backed by millions of lobbying funds.

Besides, good read.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
AHHA! This article smacked me right in the face when reading it:

news.yahoo.com...

Particularly this section:

The American Chemistry Council, which represents manufacturers, said the report "affirms that there are no serious or high level concerns for adverse effects of bisphenol on human reproduction and development." Among the manufacturers of bisphenol are Dow Chemical Co. and BASF Group.

In the youtube videos that were posted by the OP she spoke of a company called IG Farben in which she showed a chart of that company being connected to BASF. Sorry I can't remember exactly which one but I think it was in the first 3.

Thoughts on that one?

PS - Today I went looking for glass bottles for my wife's brother who just had his first baby. Wow... Completely unavailable at all the local targets and walmarts. Even though both offer them easily on their web stores, the employees responses were actually quite comical. "Good luck with that one mister! Seems like you'd never want glass around a baby!" and "Wow, why would you want glass? [answer her] Ohh, well try checking a bigger walmart, like a super walmart!" Sigh...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I was reading about Food Irradiation and I came across this on wikipedia: "The Codex Alimentarius Standard on Irradiated Food does not specify any upper dose limit." So they can blast it however they see fit.

en.wikipedia.org...

I was only looking up food irradiation because I wanted to see what it can cure and sterilize. This idea deserves a thread of its own, but I'm too lazy to run with it, so maybe someone else can. But I was thinking about the
e-coli outbreaks in meat and produce and the possibility of Bush getting his wish to move hoof and mouth disease research from Plum island to places with large productive cattle yards. And I was thinking what a great excuse it would be to use in order to acquire large stockpiles of produce and meat and then turn around and cure the items with food irradiation technology and place the food into secured warehouses for government use. It could be an emergency stockpile in case things go to hell, of course it would only benefit a small minority of folks so they could survive like kings in a bunker. Oh I'm sure someone would argue that the nutritional value is halved or something like that, but that is better than nothing if everything else is gone.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Food irradiation increases profitability, it really has little to do with food safety. More importantly, it is part of a deliberate agenda to slowly starve people to death by denying them vital nutrients.

The overall goal is to reduce global human population to 500 million people, and then to maintain that level.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
luckily my sister got glass bottles and now Canada's government is warning against the plastic bottles

Plastic Bottle Warning

so

Health Canada is expected to declare bisphenol A, commonly known as BPA, a toxic substance as early as today. It has been listed as a potential "endocrine disrupter," meaning it interferes with the normal work of the endocrine glands.

Hmm, I don't know what to take of this and the NWO's plans, many people find the vitamin study news story here full of slander and bias Study about Vitamins

It depends on what people need, we know or at least most people should know too much Vitamin A is toxic.

Hmm, I think Canadians will probably be of the few that

[edit on 17-4-2008 by hypr2008]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
jackinthebox good thread and subject re -codex -i come from the land of the ice and snow[Canada] we have an interesting thing which was done by our illustrious governments up here which just mite interest you.for quite some time there was a little controversy up here as to what was going on with our food supply and seeds and it seems to all of a sudden disappeared out of the limelight of our news media.do any of you have any idea what it was as Canadian food seeds can no longer be sold on the world markets.we called it frankinstien food as all the seeds were genetically altered using fish and animal products to genetically alter the feed and seeds.to all of those talking about heirloom seeds your right as it only takes the mans men to sample your crops and they will know what your growing and if they outlaw heirloom seeds look out i wonder if they can detect it the same as they do mary jane from the air.i do believe we were told to take care of this earth and not to change or destroy anything -guess were deaf in one ear and cant hear out of the other so heres a this info to help open eyes and to fight the ignorance of the rest who blindly follow with all eyes and minds closed .

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

i remember the show on t.v. on the subject of irratiaded food and it looked oh so good after months sitting out on the counter -no rot- no fungus no nothing,just beautiful untouched food the key word is NOTHING not a yell pointing out something.even the flies and natural organisms which break down food would not touch it but they claimed it was safe-correct me if i`m wrong but does not radiation kill off everything even the seeds it also destroys our ability to have children a very effective form of neutering without the knife wouldn`t you say remember the dreaded x-ray and it`s lead shield for your unmentionable areas and the reason was why?especially when there is no limits on the radiation levels being used . did not Hiroshima or Nagasaki teach humanity anything -question! What was the number 1 cause of death after the bomb R-A-D-I-A-T-I-O-N aka. the greatest threat afterwards was radiation sickness also known as cancer.but its good for us or so our scientists and governments and all of their lying lackies would want us to believe-and the cure for this miracle food is what ? DEATH

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Your "little controversey" up there in the Great White North would be the effects of Codex. Codex is global, not just in the States. It supersedes national laws and regulations. It is also already in effect. Full compliance mandated by the end of 2009, but it's already being done.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Essentially Canada is screwed unless people can lets say grow their own gardens and stockpile on lots of seeds before 2009.

It could be worthwhile but hard to get past the winter months.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by hypr2008]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2008

to all from Canada pick up the magazine mother earth there is a seed section for heirloom seeds the nearest one to me is in the Peterbourgh area i don`t off hand have the address all they ask is that you return some of your seed to them for free so that others may share also in their seed program and it used to be free seeds 5 years ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here is the link to the petition to STOP codex from happening in the USA...

www.healthfreedomusa.org...

SIGN IT PEOPLE...at least we can TRY and do SOMETHING from behind our computer screen.

SIGN IT, and send the link to everybody you know and ask then to do the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I signed it, I am also curious, how long can seeds last if I stock pile em now?

like we have a garden here, the area is pretty remote, we don't see cops coming around here, and our neighbors wouldn't have a problem, even when we caught a raccoon, they called animal control on us but either way we were gonna release him in the wild a bit further down the road.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You know, just a few years ago, when I would take a multi-vitamin every day I felt different, better, more healthy. I'd never notice until I stopped taking them for a period of time or something, but at that point I'd realize that vitamins really were doing some good.

Today, I take a daily multi-vitamin, and I don't seem to get that same affect anymore. I don't feel like it's helping me at all, really.

And these days I eat much better, drink water almost exclusively, get a lot more fruits and vegetables, cut out a lot of my fast food intake, and I exercise frequently.

I don't know if it's due to mutant vegetables, lack of beneficial stuff in vitamins, or just me reading into things that aren't there. Feelings aren't evidence, but just throwing that out there.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Food irradiation increases profitability, it really has little to do with food safety. More importantly, it is part of a deliberate agenda to slowly starve people to death by denying them vital nutrients.

The overall goal is to reduce global human population to 500 million people, and then to maintain that level.

I might think they're going for somewhat less than that. Allow some manipulative room, if you catch my drift.

Heaven forbid my point be made in one line... [wink]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join