It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This video is a few years old, so I apologize if has been posted before. I just discovered it yesterday. Each segment is about eight minutes long.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I believe this measures have been slowly implemented over time, and that we have failed to notice any of this as a result. Here is a thread discussing the starvation of the American public...

"Let Them Eat Cake!"

Here is the website mentioned in the video...
www.healthfreedomusa.org...

This is the official Codex site...
www.codexalimentarius.net...

We are already being deliberately starved of essential nutrients to the point of debilitating disease and death. Soon, essential nutrients will be made illegal under Napoleonic Code type law, as opposed to Common Law.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If anyone has any updated info on this, please don't hesitate to post, or to point me in the direction of the more recent information. As I stated, this is the first I am hearing about this program, though I have done some research on malnutrition in America, and poverty as well. Obviously it will be the poor people who will die first.

[edit on 4/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Not a peep? We're all about to be deliberatley starved to death, and nutrients are about to be outlawed, and no one has an opinion?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I agree that we are in serious trouble, CODEX, GATT, food supply etc. I see the set-up forming on the news.

But I disagree with this part of your signature "I am a figment of your imagination. Nothing you see is real. You are God, and this is how you amuse yourself, by trying to forget your omnipotence. -jackinthebox " I consider it pure fiction.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Stock pile vitamins.Grow your own.....food that is.They can only hurt us if we let them!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
NUTRICIDE: The Killing Camps of Codex Alimentarius covers much of the same data, I am glad you expanded and updated any new thoughts here.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

You'll have to stockpile them, in Europe, vitamins are NOW under the Codex, and they are restricted to low dosage and other regulations. Codex have some very bad things in it. Another is the safe limit of contaminants and chemicals is higher (sometimes alarmingly so) than current standards set here in the US.

SO for the US to conform to Codex, we need to up these safety limits, not good. S+F because I was going to do a writeup on this.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Stock pile vitamins.Grow your own.....food that is.They can only hurt us if we let them!

I fear this may be too little too late.

Vitamin stockpiles would diminsh too quickly.

Natural seeds will soon be banned as well, and the ones that are still available have probably already been tampered with. Many seeds are one-time use now, meaning the crops come up sterile and unable to produce a seed batch.

Then there are the seed vaults that have sprung up in some very remote places. "They" know they're tampering has become detrimental, and are hoping that these seed vaults will save them when they go too far. Not to mention the fact that having a monopoly on seeds means, quite literally, being the undisputed master of life on this planet.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I found a couple of news articles from 2005.

(Vitamin control's backed by Europe)
news.bbc.co.uk...

(Do you agree with European vitamin ruling?)
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Don't vitamins expire? Is it even possible to stockpile them?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Don't vitamins expire? Is it even possible to stockpile them?

I would think that different vitamins might have different shelf-lives, but I really don't see how anyone could stockpile enough of them to survive in the long term. Especially since there is no clear notion that such a crisis would ever end.

Also keep in mind that there are many essential nutrients that cannot be found in a pill. Over the longterm, people need fresh foods for proper nutrition, lest they fall ill with deadly diseases.

[edit on 4/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I have been planting heirloom seed for years.You can save seed stock from year to year.If you have the seeds how can they stop you from growing your own food? www.cooksgarden.com... A good place to find heirloom seeds.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

If we are thinking of a dystopian nightmare, they could just make them illegal. Monsanto has already "copywrighted" their own seeds and it is illegal for you to harvest them without paying for them. I can see a company like Monsanto forcing some sort of legislation through their buddies at the FDA that would make your seeds illegal. Justifying it by saying that it is a risk to thier own GM seed crop. It would then be like growing other illegal substances. Just hope you don't get caught.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Agreed. If they are going to make vitamins and basic nutrients illegal, I'm sure they're planning to make the seeds that can produce them illegal as well.

I don't know wether to laugh or cry thinking about some government agent coming to test my tomato and finding that the nutrient level is high enough to put me in prison.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I can just picture underground "speak easy" type places where people go to trade seeds and non GM crops. What is sad is that it isn't much of a stretch of the imagination.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I would just hope that such "speakeasys" would even exist in a totalitarian police-state that has already sanctioned the radical depopulation of the entire planet.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Well, the Jew's still had an underground trade set up going in the ghetto's, so I would imagine it would be something like that... worst case. Of course, that didn't really pan out so well did it?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

That is a good point, but the Nazis weren't really looking to starve them to death in the ghettos. They wanted to do it at the camps instead. So I guess there is some hope that we might be able to get our hands on some field-grass soup until we get to the FEMA camps. :shk:

I can't believe we are seriously talking about this right now.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow....that is scary....behind the scenes look at what our government is doing that is not reported in the MSM. But to tell you the truth she convinced me

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

This is really scaring the hell out of me. In the "let them eat cake" thread I posted above, I talked about all of this based on my own observations, but still somehow thought it wasn't really this bad. I guess I was hoping I was just paranoid. Now I come across this video. I feel so helpless right now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join