It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to find posts by myself?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hello,

I know there used to be a feature where you can search posts by username...

Problem is I accidentally erased all my subscriptions and wanted to see what threads i posted in recently...

is there anyway to do this now?

What happened to the old search features on this site? I thought they worked pretty well.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think you can go to myATS and on the right side there will be all the threads you posted in,hope I helped.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
normally yes, but the little red "all" button apparently erases all of your subscriptions...

It doesnt say "delete all"...so I thought if i were to click on it, it woudl just show "all" my threads

blah

Can an admin look into maybe changing that? Very misleading

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Your only option right now is to use the Google search feature at the top right of the page. Just type in a user name and you get hits for that member's posts.

You can then re-subscribe to threads you want to appear on your MyATS page.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
normally yes, but the little red "all" button apparently erases all of your subscriptions...

It doesnt say "delete all"...so I thought if i were to click on it, it woudl just show "all" my threads

blah

Can an admin look into maybe changing that? Very misleading

Here, here! I did the exact same thing a few days ago. I was looking for a specific thread and wanted to see those that had dropped below the display and **POOF** my myATS list vanished.

And, yes, there used to be a feature that displayed all posts that a member authored back to, if I recall correctly, the past 250. It was available to the individual member profile page.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Heres a fun one for you to try..
Go to google, and type in your user name here on ATS..
Hit the search button, and take a look..

I put in my name zysin5 and get tons of my posts I have written and replied too!

Its pretty wild, that ATS has mucho Google power!

Within 5 mins of a post you can do a google search, and find almost everything you have written!

Its amazing! And has made me take a step back, and really think about my posts, and what I write.. As the world can see and feel your thoughts.
We are one global village!

So thats one way to try to find some posts.

Also I remember back when I first started here, on your profile you could search for posts.. But now its just threads now I belive..

Anyway happy hunting!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Excellent suggestion zysin5... somtimes the simplest answers elude us all. I suggest to type in a "+ ATS" with your search, as well, is quite beneficial.

new topics

top topics

join