It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor connected to LHC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
OK, I've been researching a little into Titor's story and the LHC project. Here's what I've come up. What if the LHC project turns out to be a technological advance that will enable us to develop time machines in the near future? According to Titor, CERN and LHC will be the center of attention in creating the time machine.

October 14, 2000

TimeTravel_0 : CERN will discover some very odd things as a result of their
high energy experiments.

TimeTravel_0 : in about a year.

TimeTravel_0 : from your point of view.

wyrmkin_37 : cern?

TimeTravel_0 : in Geneva.

Source

Ironically, I found a press release article from CERN that dates October 2, 2001, about one year after the discussion above took place. The article's subject: Major Milestone for LHC Systems.

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Coincidence. His vagueness should show that he really was clutching at straws. CERN discover all kinds of interesting stuff all the time.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The whole Titor story is a known hoax. Can we please stop posting about him now? We've known it was a hoax for years now. Please give it up already.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The Titor story is a "known hoax" only to those who don't want to believe it. IN FACT Titor's initial contempt for our time and his descriptions of how we would likely fall into a police state have been clearly demonstrated in current events. Our civil liberties HAVE been violated and they are under continuing threat. Craven cowards in our society that Titor expressed the most contempt for are just delighted to give up their liberties (which wouldn't be so bad except they want yours and mine taken away too) for the sake of some false sense of extra safety from 'terrorism'. Bush and Cheney violate law after law after law with impunity, and the passive TV-hypnotized population seems to barely care. At least that's the impression you would get from watching the TV news, because the MSM have become an arm of the Bush propaganda machine.

In reality, there is a groundswell of opposition to Bush's policies and crimes rarely reported by the MSM that would appear to contradict Titor's view of our time as a bunch of materialistic sheep. Perhaps the young Titor who grew up in our time was too naive to see it, but I like to consider the possibility that Titor's presence on our timeline has had a ripple effect making our timeline considerably different from the one that he lived through. In that case we have some hope that we will not so fearfully and in such cowardly fashion fall into Bush's police state that is so clearly here already and intensifying. There are hundreds of FEMA detention camps sitting idle, waiting for customers -- can anyone seriously think that they were built with no purpose in mind? Bush has already given himself the power through an Executive Order to declare martial law in the event of a "national emergency", and he can decide what kind of nebulous emergency qualifies to give himself dictatorial powers, suspend the Constitution, either cancel or void the upcoming election and essentially become dictator for life. Can anyone seriously expect that Bush will just outright DECLARE himself dictator for life? No, he's being sneaky and underhanded like we now know characterizes his personality and he uses LIES to get what he wants, so we should all be prepared for some pretense like another 9/11-style false flag terrorist event for Bush to justify martial law and putting away into his FEMA camps everyone who protests. Sadly, the remaining contemptible sheep that Titor despised so much will probably just go along with it. But not all Americans are such craven cowards and Titor gave us advance warning that literally millions of Americans have now see that they wouldn't have in Titor's time, hence the groundswell of opposition to Bush's crimes that may yet save us from Bush's police state. Time will tell for sure, but if Titor was a fraud, he was a pretty damn insightful fraud who saw what nobody else saw coming in 2000-2001, and you would have to be pretty damn stupid to stick your head in the sand and pretend he wasn't correct.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by DancesWithFascists]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DancesWithFascists
The Titor story is a "known hoax" only to those who don't want to believe it.

I know this has been posted many times, but I'm gonna play the Olympic card one more time.
Titor said that the last Olympic games was in the year 2004.
The olympics in Turin 2006 were very real. How do you explain that?

new topics

top topics

join