It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you disappeared?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It would be sad but its known outside such bulling goes on down on earth I pray for the enforcers of such behaviors for they may be protecting the evil 1 and not know it will eventually call for their blood as well as blood of their loved 1s for their actions of disrupting other families loved 1s for they were 1c children too. Non the less if I personally observed some big pick up trucks or white w/ blue stripped helies flying about say 50 to 60 ft above ground I WOULD SAY A PRAYER FOR THEIR SOULS FOR LIFE AND EXISTANCE ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE AND TO SELL OUT FOR A LIFE THAT YOU WILL GROW OLD IN AND LOSE OUT ON ETERNIA FOR THE SAKE OF HUSHING LA RATAZ WELL JUST IS THE PRICE PAID FOR THEIR INDIVIDUAL SOULS. This is why the creator never puts true power within any living things reach because living creatures cannot fully understand the process of living and dying until they die and begin to exist. And since they cannot fully understand how they are forcefully shifting energy around they most definetly cannot understand WHAT AWAITS THEM FOR DOING SO. SO its sad that people are hushed but the more hushing the closer the TRUE DESTROYER GETS SO THERE CANNOT BE ANY HARD FEELINGS

[edit on 2/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

<< 1   >>

join