It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic torch exthinguished in paris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow, just wow.

This is one time in my life I can say that the French have done something worth recognizing on a world scale.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
As I read this thread, I wondered, what group of people in their right mind, would think that China was a good place to hold the Olympics? So I went to their site, the International Olympic Committee, and apparently they are having meetings this week in Beijing to discuss upcoming events. Here's a little bit about what they think...
(What kind of rock do these people live under? Time for a new committee maybe?)

National Olympic Committees Gather In Beijing April 5-10th

...At a press conference following the Executive Council meeting, ANOC President and IOC member Mario Vázquez Raña said that his organization did not have any major concerns as far as the upcoming Games were concerned, and that he expected even fewer problems as the Games drew closer. He added to his comments by saying how confident he was that these would be marvelous Olympic Games.
... He concluded the media briefing by saying that he hoped that the Beijing Games would serve humanity, allowing for greater understanding between the peoples of the world, and how these Games would also be of great benefit to China...

www.olympic.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join