It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Council Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
oops

[edit on 29-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Isis is...

Inana (variant Inanna)
Ishtar
Ashtoreth
Semiramis

Osiris is...

Nimrod
Narmer
Enmerkar
Gilgamesh (later)

I believe these are hosts for a pair of fallen angelic beings, in particular "Enki" of sumerian lore, who is the equivalent of the biblical "Serpent" in the Garden. When the "Serpent" lost his legs, it is my belief he was in a host body and was removed from it (thereby losing his "legs"). He resurfaces later in Enmerkar (Nimrod), when he offers to reestablish Enki's former glory on the same spot at Babel (Tower of Babel) which was the name of ancient Eridu (Enki's city).

You can follow his trail here and there, he even pops up later in the King of Tyre.

Actually, that second section could be better stated as

Enki shows up again and again in history. Here's a short list of those that have been identified as possible host bodies for Enki (several of which, are the same person who's name variants lead one to believe he is different people but is in fact, the first world Emperor following the flood), the biblical Serpent in the Garden.....

Cush
Nimrod
Narmer
Enmerkar
Gilgamesh
Osiris
King of Tyre

etc.

As regards the identity of Semiramis:
Some supporting evidence can be seen in Alexander Hislop's "The Two Babylons" www.biblebelievers.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well, do you think that maybe they are'nt host bodies, but Satan actually shape shifting? On the other hand though they could just be bodies of Nephelim that Satan possesed through, well, how the heck does he posses them if he is a fallen angel?
I'm getting confused.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

i had the same problem. the topic isn't covered thoroughly enough, unless we are just missing the obvious?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join