It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

critics vs. politicans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Rock critics are the most cynical and ignorant people in the world, maybe Bush could beat them out. The point is how people have judged our "rock stars" how they have manipulated them for a few extra dollars, how they have destroyed performers careers to be a little more noticed by their editor. I still can't believe ow these people survive without killing themselves due to the deepest feeling of remorse. Have you ever told yourself that you will succeed no matter who or what stands in your way? I know I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror and thin k good thoughts if I had a job with this description.
Take politicians for instance they are the worst and most hated people in the nation. They get up there on the podium and run their mouths about all of these topics of dreams that will never come true and people that will never be saved. And we elect them as our leader and trust a lair and cheat too represent us properly.
Its come down to this: you can not and will not be trusted by anyone and therefor you can not trust anyone.

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
IMO, chivalry is *not* dead...For example, I open doors for people. My reasons for for practicing "random acts of kindness" are the same reasons that keep me out of practicing politics...The two concepts are mutually exclusive.

new topics

join