It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I just share an interesting dream I had?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It was more of one of those waking dreams where you're half awake and half asleep... My bedroom was filled with strong wind. The covers and curtains were flying everywhere and lights were flickering. I didn't see any greys, but somehow I imagined that they were the ones causing it. I was in a state of panic when my vision suddenly faded to black. When when it faded back in, I was in a post-apocalyptic world of some sort where a train track had been ruined and I was living in a boxcar that had been converted into a sort of living quarters. I saw a small aerial drone flying around. It wasn't anything like the Chad drone, but more like a typical propeller UAV military drone. I reached out and caught it as it flew by my train. It nicked my finger nail, but I somehow managed to grab it right out of the air. It had a military seal on it. I think it read "homeland security" on it, but I can't be sure. Anyway, I looked out into the horizon and saw a group of people wearing radiation suits and gas masks. They were screaming at me and it seemed like they were ready to attack me for capturing the drone. I then got so startled that I woke up. How bizarre! Perhaps this is a bit of a pointless topic, but I just thought I'd share. I would love to hear about people's dreams of this nature. Perhaps I will share more if anybody is interested. I've been having them for years.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
sounds interesting. Perhaps the owners should also have a board folder on dreams.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Chilling dream. I had one of survivors enmassing downtown Cleveland among a smoking destroyed landscape down to a soup kitchen. The dream was very lucid.

join