It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global nuclear winter can counteract global warming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Great Idea! once we've destroyed half the world with that, we can pour millions of gallons of bleach into the rivers and oceans to make the water nice and clean!

We can explore that option in cases like the Citarum river in Indonesia. Pouring bleach into the worlds most disgusting rivers could be an important step towards winning the war on the environment. Star for you.

I think this river could use a little bleach, don't you?

[edit on 12-4-2008 by In nothing we trust]

I think you missed my sarcastic tone there. Pouring bleach into the worlds water supply will have a similar effect as nuking half the planet will. Potentially, you are poisoning millions of people and wildlife, fighting fire with fire. I think the simplest way to cope with climate change is to adapt... Nuking half the planet is a ridiculous idea.

Thanks for the star anyhow.

Edit - I think it is water that that river needs not bleach..

Second edit - Wow that's rubbish not rocks.. yeah maybe that one could do witha bit of a clean but bleach would NOT solve the problem

[edit on 14-4-2008 by fiftyfifty]

[edit on 14-4-2008 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

The nukes exploded in Antarctica is what caused the problem in the first
place.

To take advantage of their blunder, perhaps to help radar bounce over the
horizon, this hoax of Global Warming is another Illuminati way of
getting money for a carbon tax and energy saving devices or programs
like congestion tolls.

You want money for the Illuminai nuclear agencies.
Sure help them out.

Try Tesla free energy devices if you can find any under the Illuminati rug.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

That's... one way of looking at it. Either way... hopefully someone will invent antimatter soon.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I think I have found a viable way to counteract the affects of global warming. Several strategically placed nuclear warheads simultanisly fired at key locations around the globe should be enough to start a minor nuclear winter thereby countering the affects of global warming.

I've calculated that we can lower worldwide tempertures by .01 degree F per 10 Megatons of nuclear yield. It might be possible to reduce the megatonage of yield by placing warheads in sedimentary formations instead of in bedrock formations, thereby increasing the amount of dust which is thrown up into the atmosphere.

4.18 x 10(15th power) joules of energy x 10 megatons = .01 F degrees of change

[edit on 6-4-2008 by In nothing we trust]

Guys, don't take him seriously he's taking the pss. Or at least I hope he is!

Listen to what you're saying.
One little bang going off in Chernobyl caused enough crap and dust to blow across the continent all the way over Scandinavia (which is how we found out what happened) and finally dispersed over northern Scotland/Shetlands.
(I think the Russies at the time were hoping it would blow eastwards and hit China who wouldn't of had a clue what they were dealing with)

Fallout and radiation don't just sit still, they drift about a lot.
So IMO the OP is pure hocus pocus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join