It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler a Rothschild?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There's plenty of tales about Hitler, but recently with this Bush Whack, it seems that Hitler is again in the Headlines. Is Bush trying to better Hitlers achievements or is it that he is just trying to immolate him.

Nevertheless, there are many strange things that have taken place in history, and yet, the truth is never revealed to the public, except the "need to Know" crap reserved for the history books, (upside down goat-books)

So, can we say that this man Hitler, was a Rothschild front ?

There are much stranger things that have surfaced over the test of time.

Lets read this article with an open mind and you be the judge.

WAS HITLER A ROTHSCHILD Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong. Take the Rothschild's, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others. They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt. The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschild's adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm. The Rothschild's are one of the top Illuminati bloodlines on the planet and they are shape-shifting reptilians (see The Biggest Secret). According to a book by a psychoanalyst, Walter Langer, called The Mind of Hitler, not only was Hitler supported by the Rothschild's, he WAS a Rothschild.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

============================
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Meet the Real Adolf Hitler!!

Hitler and the Vatican Coconut

Hitler never realized that he was fighting God ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.....With the defeat of Hitler, many of the top Nazis escaped to the U.S. and carried on the war against Russia under the disguise of fighting communism.

Genealogy and Chronology of Adolf Hitler's Youth.

www.reformation.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is a response I posted on another thread to the same allegation, rather than write it out again I'll be lazy.

quote]Originally posted by KilgoreTrout Hitler's parentage has been repeatedly investigated and most conclude that the stories of Maria getting pregnant by her employer are erroneous. Maria at the time of her son's birth was a 42 year old farmer's daughter. She may have been a fine figure of a woman but I doubt she was to a rich man's taste. I could be wrong. Five years later she married Johann Georg Heidler.

It is considered likely that it was either Johann Georg or his brother Johann Nepomuk Hutler that fathered the child. At various points in Alois' life it is recorded as one or the other. When Heifler run off and left his wife destitute, Hutler took the boy in.

Alois', third wife (I think), Klara, was his first cousin. They therefore as Catholics had to have permission from the Church to marry, which was refused. It was only when they said Klara was pregnant did the Church relent.

Hitler was their fourth child, three had died in early infancy from dyptheria. After Hitler they also had a daughter Paula who was mentally under-developed and suffered from learning difficulties. This could suggest that they may have been a little too closely related.

The rumours about his possibly Jewish ancestery arose through the son of his half-brother who was at that time living in the US and were reported in the British Newspapers. It was basically propaganda to undermine Hitler in the eyes of his people. His half-nephew was regularly paraded before the press in the US wearing his US Navy uniform.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maria did work for a Jew called Frankenburger in Graz, so it is possible that he was the father, but she was not some young german wench but a middle-aged woman...my opinion is that it is unlikely.

Hitler though is said to have taken the enquiries seriously enough to ask Frank to investigate them. Frank claimed that the family did pay Maria an allowance to raise her son and that there were letters that implied an affair between Frankenburger's son and Maria. The son was 19. Not buying it personally.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just wanted to comment on your avatar! How funny!

Actually this is news to me and I will have to read your links, but you know it would not surprise me in the least.

Rothschilds were the originators of currency right? And Hitler was part Jew?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

Frankly, I would be most surprised if he - and YOU (and myself) - weren't 't somehow related to them.

All people, every single one, have two parents: that much we know for sure.

What people - amazingly! - seem to forget all the time is that their parents and grandparents (and their parents and grandparents) were people, too...

Now do the math - and then compare the results with the estimated number of the world population at any given time. :-)

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I had heard that a long time ago that Hilters Father was an Bastard child to Mayer Rothschild...It wasn't Un common for the Bachalor that lived in a huge house with lots of Young Maids to court a few..then kick them back to their country when they became a menace...Hilters Grandmother being one of the Maids...

[edit on 8-4-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The short answer is no. The alleged Jewish connection was a family called Frankenburger, but this has never been proven and never will be. I don't know how Rothschilds got into the picture but it is not true.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
...Hilters Grandmother being one of the Maids...

If you'd read my post
but she was 42 years old at the time and the alleged father was 19!! Does that fit your fantasy?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

they also had a daughter Paula who was mentally under-developed

"Under-developed"?
I saw an old TV interview with her (several times over the course of many years), and she didn't strike me as particularly "mentally under-developed".

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hitler was definately not a Rothchild and contrary to popular belief had no jewish lineage. Though there is no question that the Nazi party was indeed funded by the Rothchilds before the war, so was too the British during the war. So one might conclude that the Rothchilds (jews) helped to facilitate a war which took millions of lives. I know Germany was again made to pay reparations, were the Rothchilds? Should they? I think this is a more interresting question.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
I saw an old TV interview with her (several times over the course of many years), and she didn't strike me as particularly "mentally under-developed".

What did she have to say for herself, I think I have only seen a photo of her, so I'd be very interested. Hitler may have just wanted her out of the way and her input dismissed?? Various books, say various things about her. I only raised it to support the notion of his parents being closely related and that because of that they had to get permission from the Pope to marry. I stand humbly corrected
it is certainly feasible that her mentality was developed to the full.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I just wanted to comment on your avatar! How funny!

Actually this is news to me and I will have to read your links, but you know it would not surprise me in the least.

Thanks for your comments about the avatar, it represents the cost of gas being too high. Yours is just as catchy.

The Rothschilds story is a lengthy story that spans over a long period of time and events and has touched almost eveyone directly or indirectly, by way of their banking and war enterprise.

This is a good article to read : The History of the House of Rothschild

iamthewitness.com...

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Dubyakadubla]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

Frankly, I would be most surprised if he - and YOU (and myself) - weren't 't somehow related to them.

Yes you may be correct in some way or the other, but then.....what is the motive for concealing your identity......it can only be when you have something to hide, especially if you belong to an elite class and your victim is from the opposite spectrum, that really is the topic.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Dubyakadubla]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Gotta say I love your avatar as well... quite amusing. I was interested in the link you had posted... until shapeshifting reptilians were mentioned. For me, that erased any and all credibility I thought the article might have to offer. I don't believe there is a familial connection, but the Rockefellers and the Rothchilds definitely had their hand in the pockets of every major power involved in WWII.

Illuminati

Shapeshifting Illuminati

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Osiris1953]

top topics

join