It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotes From Extreme Christians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Before I start....this is not a dig at all you normal Christians out there. It is to show the ignorance of some of the close minded nuts who discredit you guys. Also wanted to make a point that there are extremists in the Christian religion, so here is some of the funnier quotes/ responses from christians to an evolutionists website

Enjoy

-EVOLUTION IS NOT A THEORY AS I DONT COME FROM A MONKEY

-u must be gay because the only people i know who are evolutionists are gay. people who are gay usually come from a evolutionary background. f-you

-So is your so called "evolution" myth! There was a creation event, and it was 6,000 years old. Click the link, and educate your monkey brain:

-Anyone can give me a reasonable answer, but not anger break outs, to my questios:
1.Why did not monkies evolve?
2. Why did water not evolve?
I'll stop here coz it'll be too much to answer for your evolved brains.

-How do you explain a fossilized tree that was found in several strat of rock layers in one piece? Obviously millions of years didn't occur there. Evolution is a joke. Everything has a creator. Use observational science, and look at facts only. Don't look at theories, or guesses. God is loving, and loves you. Look fairly and you will be amazed.

-i have concrete proof of God and his son Jesus i swear this is no joke i have shown all sorts of people from doctors-lawers-judges and average people on the street.the responses i get are fear,excitement,shock,joy and amazement. but never denial.my number is [phone number omitted]

-If evolution was true then we would see animals with 6 legs.
So much to the "truth" of EVILoution!

-You’re an idiot! Keep unproven Atheist evolution crap out of our schools anybody with half a brain can look around and see this didn't just evolve. The reason we have kids shooting up schools is because of crap like your web site being shoved down the throats of kids to push your liberal agenda.

-You’re an idiot! Keep unproven Atheist evolution crap out of our schools anybody with half a brain can look around and see this didn't just evolve. The reason we have kids shooting up schools is because of crap like your web site being shoved down the throats of kids to push your liberal agenda.

-this site will BUURRRRNNN IN THE PITS I WILL SEE TO IT THAT GOD WILL BURN IT!!!!

-Funny how there's no mention of evolution being used to evolve species back into existence

-Aight listen up, I got some info for you very plain and simple. One you goin to hell!!! It does'nt matter if you believe it of not, two Evoloution is not a science it's a faith. And a very loosely misguided one at that! I can kill evoloution in one blow with this: the big bang theory states that all living things came from an explosion and one single molecule, where did that come from?

- just a note to let you know, evolution doe's not belong in schools. This is just a good reason to reject the fact of being answerable to someone greater than ourselves and therefore justifying immoral and perverse lifestyles.

-Praise the Lord God Almighty HOLY HOLY HOLY is the LORD!!!! PURE!!!! GOD IS PURE!!!! ABSOLUTELY PURE!!!!!!!!! HE WILL BLOW YOU MIND IF YOU LET HIM !!!!!! IT IS BETTER THAN ANY DRUG OR SEX THIS WORLD OFFERS. AND I'M NOT SPEAKING FROM LACK OF EXPERIENCE EITHER. I'm now SELIBATE THOUGH
TALK ABOUT POWER PURE RAW POWER TERRORIZING POWER

-To all you mislead poor braindead fellows who belive in evolution.Science Creationisim blows your evolution out of the water.You dont have a leg to stand on.Every bit of your argument is nullified by the bible.Have a nice day Losers.

-I am a Christian. I belive alot of Ken Ham,but i do belive that the Flood was Local and Not Global,You should Investigate Dr.Hugh Ross. He is a Christian who belives in a Local Flood,but when it comes to Evolving,do not debate him Because you will be on youre knees clutching youre Heart in Agony.He will DESTROY YOURE EVOLUTION ARGUMENTS PUNK

-I WILL BELIEVE EVOLUTION WHEN SOMETHING APPEARS BY ITSELF!!!!!!! UNTIL THEN IT IS A DUMB THEORY!!!!!!

-Do you have any proof for your "truth"? True Scientific proof can be observed and tested over and over again. Can we observe evolution? Even if there were evolution, it is not still happening.

-i HAVE TALKED TO GOD AND HE HAS TOOLS ME MY CALLING IT IS TO SHOW YOU THE TRUTH SO I SAY NOW COME INTO THE LIGHT THERE IS A NASWER AND THE ANSWE IS GOD. WHO WANTS TO BELIVE THE WORLD IS 5 MILLION YEARS OLD NEWAY
IF THINGS EVOLVED WHERE ARE THE HALF MONKEY HALF PEOPLE? i DONT SEE ANY BIBBLE BELIVER

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just to add

Apolgies for the length, the caps (which were not put in by me) and also to the mods if it is not meant to be in this forum (please move it if required)

Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ah, thank you loud people. Jeeze, why are the loudest people just about always the dumbest. Well, not louid in this case I suppose, but they attract more attention.
I wish more people had gotten what I did when I was a kid. We were taught to be quiet in terms of religion, to weigh the fact, and make our own descisions. Christians were supposed to lead by example, by being the best persons we could be. And unfortuantely, these folks example make the rest of us look like idiots by association. I'll have to leave off hear, it gets me a bit inflamed.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Ah, thank you loud people. Jeeze, why are the loudest people just about always the dumbest. Well, not louid in this case I suppose, but they attract more attention.

Its called ADD.

Many users on ATS seem to have the same problem ie they think writing in caps attracts more attention than intelligent answers

I think those quotes have disproven that theory

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
LMAO.
Well im a Christian - though I have been told by a couple of people here at ATS that I am not.

But im not offended....I laughed out loud at some....probably because I have heard many funny (absurd ?) things in my life

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Most of this loud mouth crap comes right from the depths of Fundalmentalist Right wing Aholes! Well let me be fair and say not just right wing fundies, but Extreamists in general.. So I cant pick on just one group, when all those Extreamists are equally to blame..
Pat Robertson, Fred Phelps, Sally Kern.

Some of these people are so full of hate, I dont understand how they can call themselfs a religion.. its a cult. And bottom line, it breeds hate, and creates more hate..

Best thing you can do is ignore it..
And for me to even post here is not taking my own advice..But still this kind of hate should simply be ignored if at all possible.

Yet with this type of hate, its hard to ignore it, when its constantly being throw up in your face.. I know its tuff.. But this is a tuff world, with lots of mean and hateful people.

Love and light.. Its all that is REAL.
Everything else is an illusion.

I just love how some still see God, as some White man, with a beard and a very angry look on his face.. Damning all his foes, and killing those who dont agree with GOD..

To them.. GOD is Gold, Oil, Drugs..

To each their own.. But man, stop killing, and hurting those who dont agree with you. And so many to this day still support that power base.
So many will agree with the right wing fundies..
And in the same breath, say we dont like Fred Phelps.. When Freddy boy is speaking for you!! Pat Robertson, is a clever Fred Phelps..

[edit on 6-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So a poster states

I can kill evoloution in one blow with this: the big bang theory states that all living things came from an explosion and one single molecule, where did that come from?

I wonder if anyone has ever asked him where GOD came from and he/she had an explanation.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

My problem with that statement is that scientists try to explain it. But at the same time, it's not like science is pointing at them and saying "Hah hah! Your god doesn't exist and has no power!" With a gratuitus amount of ones and caps. There's room for belief and science, to me it speaks of their own security in their religion.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by roadgravel

My problem with that statement is that scientists try to explain it. But at the same time, it's not like science is pointing at them and saying "Hah hah! Your god doesn't exist and has no power!" With a gratuitus amount of ones and caps. There's room for belief and science, to me it speaks of their own security in their religion.

Thats a really good point you make there.

Its all about ones point of view.
For example I believe in science rather than what is dictated in a book and like to have things backed up with scientific evidence. The on the same hand its not like science is trying to prove that religion is wrong, its just proving that alternative theories to creationism exist. Yet these fundametalists and extremists attack it as they think its challenging there beliefs.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

-If evolution was true then we would see animals with 6 legs.

Hahaha...
Well that means evolution IS true since all insects have 6 legs, and...insects ARE animals

It's people like these that make the world a funnier place

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if that molecule and God are one in the same. I feel people can have whatever belief they want or need just don't force it upon others.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well, there are many scientists who are Christians who believe in science first, before what is written....ie the Bible.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's always been sort of funny to me. Bring up Greek and Roamn beliefs? Stories to explain a world they didn't understand. (Even though they were incredibly brilliant by what we are finding out.)
Question Chrstian belifs? For some people that's a hanging offense, or a tthe very least, worthy of sharp words.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well, there are many scientists who are Christians who believe in science first, before what is written....ie the Bible.

Yeah I know, like Charles Darwin.

The sad reality is that most Christians, (well extremists anyway), based on the quotes above, wouldn't have a clue about evolution.

Like this quote

Anyone can give me a reasonable answer, but not anger break outs, to my questios:
1.Why did not monkies evolve?
2. Why did water not evolve?
I'll stop here coz it'll be too much to answer for your evolved brains.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

-Praise the Lord God Almighty HOLY HOLY HOLY is the LORD!!!! PURE!!!! GOD IS PURE!!!! ABSOLUTELY PURE!!!!!!!!! HE WILL BLOW YOU MIND IF YOU LET HIM !!!!!! IT IS BETTER THAN ANY DRUG OR SEX THIS WORLD OFFERS. AND I'M NOT SPEAKING FROM LACK OF EXPERIENCE EITHER. I'm now SELIBATE THOUGH

This stuff is gold !!!!!!, you could not write funnier material if you where larry David.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by helium3]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

This stuff is gold !!!!!!, you could not write funnier material if you where larry David. Id rather not let God blow my mind. Please can i have a "TERRORIZING POWER" God.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by helium3]

Lol, I know.

The best bit is about how they say god is better than sex or any drugs, and they are experienced, but selibate.

Thats persons got some seriously confusing issues

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They're not so much extremists as idiots, spare the guy saying that God is "raw terrorizing power".

They're fundamentalists, not extremists. Not one of them is talking of using violence or murder. They are all definitely idiotic though.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the core of everything that's wrong with the US. We are fundamentally a radical Christian nation and I would wager we're just a couple of steps below Islamic extremists in our willingness to "defend" our faith. The scary thing to think about is that for every one person spouting this nonsense, there's ten or more people that have drilled it into his head.

Never mind science, research, and reason. Everyone knows it was a talking snake in a tree!

[edit on 7-4-2008 by sictransitgloria]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
They're not so much extremists as idiots, spare the guy saying that God is "raw terrorizing power".

They're fundamentalists, not extremists. Not one of them is talking of using violence or murder. They are all definitely idiotic though.

Yeah you got a good point. In my opinion extremists and fundamenatalists are the same, but your definition is probably correct

If you actually check out some of the other ones that I didnt put on here, they talk about god being this horrible entity striking the owner of the web site down etc

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Let's not get too serious about this. There are dumb people of every denomination all over the world.

Thank you, sincerely - My wife just came in and wanted to know what all the laughing was about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join