It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is suppose to happen over the next 4 years?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok Ive been looking into alot of this 2012 and aliens thing..yes i believe in aliens...seeing as that We are just a grain if salt in a giant bag...but I just would like 2 kno a few things...What exactly is gonna happen in 2012? and the next 4 years leading up...Are aliens goin to reveal themselfs soon? maybe this year?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We're gonna try and fight em', that's what's gonna happen.

And then once most of us are dead, the NWO will take over.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hhhmmmm, lets see.....what is going to happen in 2012?

I have the answer. There will be war, famine, disease, natural disasters, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, economizing woes.....you know, the same stuff that happens every year. But by painting the future with such a broad brush, I am bound to be as right as any other FRAUD that says he knows crap about the future...think about it.

There is NOTHING to all this 2012 hubbub. It is nothing more than people with their minds left a too open for a little too long.....

There will be no alien disclosure from the government in 2012. They have nothing of any substance to disclose (for obvious reasons, take a few moments with your old pal common sense and you will figure out why).

The only chance of "disclosure" in 2012 (and if it happens in that year, it will be just a coincidence) is that aliens make contact with us.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Besides, the Mayan calendar doesn't really end in 2012, does it?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I for one consider it to be entirely possible for a NWO to create a supposed E.T space-fleet attack, thereby uniting the world against a common enemy that just doesn't exist.

And of course, once we've all stopped killing each other - they'll unleash the biological weapons, thereby ensuring they can sit safe and sound without having to worry about nukes flying everywhere.

The old "Imminent approaching threat" Trick.

Like what they did in England, when we went to Iraq.

edit; anyway, here's how i think it will go down;

1: (pre-current date) spread rumours of cataclysmic prophecy about the end of the world.

2: Cause confrontation between those who are keeping a close eye on social manipulators by making them question one another's convictions.

3: Generate a false signal using a device left behind by a travelling satelliete.

4: The Signal Multiplies, thereby providing all space agencies in the world a shared view of what they think is their approaching destruction.

5: Everyone sits on earth building up defences, instead of taking the fight to them (therefore verifying the signal)

6: Engineer stories of alien dopplegangers on Earth, thereby providing the authorities an excuse to capture those who see what's happening and are attempting to do something about it.

7: As part of protocol, the nwo organisation convinces the world's super-powers to loose nuclear armagaddeon upon the probe generating the signal, while keeping their own secret supply of nukes in some remote place, possibly underwater.

8: NWO nukes are unleashed, levelling major cities and decimating entire populations.

9: Survivors band together and try to peice together what information they can - anyone who realises the truth faces the most demanding and reality-defying fight ever conceived in order to correct the problem.

10: NWO unleashes biological weapons.

That this will happen in 4 years, coinciding with the myths spread before the cataclysmic events, is a strange and magical coincidence.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Karras

WHOA, wait a second here. Most members here are not going to let facts get in the way of their opinion you know.....

The calender on my fridge ends every Dec. 31st. Good thing they print up another on or the world would end, huh?

Good point your making, but I think it is lost around these parts.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ignorethefacts has it about as right as we can get...except if you would have asked this question in Nov 1941 or Aug. 2001. or pick any other date.
I'm sure we will see a new President and some famous people will die and some terrorist will hit somewhere and sometime. But it is just all about the odds and chance as far as anything Earth shattering happening in the next 4 years.
I understand how cool it would be to think something awesome is going to happen sooner than later, but I think I have all but given up on my dream of walking through the Stargate to start a new and exciting life.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
We're gonna try and fight em', that's what's gonna happen.

And then once most of us are dead, the NWO will take over.

i always wated to fight an alien, come ahead. but seriousy the odds of this is as likely as bush being liked, its one of these lets wait and see thigs that ever materialise because its all a lot of nonsense.

Complete ad utter piffile

Wee Mad Metal - come ahead alien scum!!

[edit on 6/4/2008 by weemadmental]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

Which is more likely, the NWO mass-agenda or a prophecy that has questionable specifics?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
According to the Mayan calender the age will end, so it could be a pole shift...

I can say this for sure though, whatever happens the NWO is going to take full advantage of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
They have nothing of any substance to disclose (for obvious reasons, take a few moments with your old pal common sense and you will figure out why).

That's a giant assumption. You shouldn't make an assumption, then expect people to psychically know what you're talking about. Maybe they will or will not disclose anything in 2012, but that doesn't mean they have nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
2012 is just a ruse to make all the paranoid people of this world show their faces!

Once 2012 has come and gone, I just bet you guys will all find some other date to fret over. People have been doing this for thousands of years now and guess what?.... were STILL here!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There will be no alien disclosure from the government in 2012. They have nothing of any substance to disclose (for obvious reasons, take a few moments with your old pal common sense and you will figure out why).

The only chance of "disclosure" in 2012 (and if it happens in that year, it will be just a coincidence) is that aliens make contact with us.

The U.N. Plan for UFO Disclosure and the International Year of Astronomy
by Bill Knell

The United Nations has designated the year 2009 as the International Year of Astronomy. Whether this was purposeful or just a coincidence, it lines up perfectly with their alleged plan to encourage disclosure of information about the UFO phenomenon next year. After one or more meetings and briefings on the subject were allegedly held in February of this year, I made a number of inquiries and have been astonished at the results.

full article

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
We're currently in the 5th Night of the Underworld (Nov. 19th, 2007 - Nov. 12th, 2008), where the truths will come out. It's already happening.

Did anyone see the video clip where 14 men, mainly former government and military officials from 7 different countries (including former Republican Governor Symington of Arizona, Democrat Dennis Kucinich and former President, Jimmy Carter) spoke about their UFO experiences on CNN? It's on my site if you want to check it out. Basically, this clip is the beginning of the Mayan 5th Night truths that are coming out.

This is just the tip of the iceberg...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedManOnce 2012 has come and gone, I just bet you guys will all find some other date to fret over. People have been doing this for thousands of years now and guess what?.... were STILL here!

This isn't a Y2K scare or a Haley's Comet freak show. This is real. If you look at the lineage of man, we "somehow" went from Neanderthal to homo erectus to homo habilis to homo sapien without any gradual changes in lineage. No one can explain this, but if the Mayans end date comes to fruition, then what's our next step to evolution? Ascension?

I recently visited Guatemala and asked a Mayan, Beto, about the end date to which he stated, "When Katun 20 comes (12/21/2012), the people of corn will no longer be humans". I asked Beto what his personal interpretation of this meant to which he replied, "Something bigger will happen to change our perspective of life."

The Mayan end date is the end of a "Great Cycle" that encompasses over 5000 years. To the Mayans, we're known as the "people of corn". Similar to corn, women have a gestation period of 180 days. Corn is harvested 180 days after being planted.

To those who don't care and have a negative connotation of what the end date means, think about this: By 12-21-2012, your thoughts will become manifestations. Yeah, you can probably manifest cold beer or anything else you desire, but if you're not spiritually in tune with yourself and the world around you, then you'll manifest whatever you're thinking or worrying about.

For example, if you think someone is packing and they might shoot you whenever you leave your home, then guess what? Every time you turn around, someone will be trying to shoot you! If you think the police are looking for you, guess what? They will be. Your thoughts will become reality. 2012 has no prejudice. Only those who are ready for the next stage of evolution will continue on. This is a wake up call for all of us.

To those who don't take the Mayan end date seriously, laugh it off if you want to. That's your perogative and I truly wish you well. All I can do is plant the seed of knowledge. That's why I built my website, to help people understand that the end date is a representation of right now being the best time ever to be alive!

2012 is Graduation Day for those who are ready. It's your choice. Research it as much as possible.

Just remember what'll happen when thoughts become manifestations if you're not spiritually in tune with the world...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
id say in about four years time there gonna be enough towel heads by which i mean the people who use there bare hands to wipe their asses or commonly known as middle eastern people, well anyways theres gonna be enough of them to over run the country all it will take is fer some crazy bastard in afganistan somewhere to shout jihad and theyre all gonna come out with bombs strapped on themselves screamin some # about allah or muhamad i mean come on what kind of a sensible creature would beleive in such bull# anyway even if theres no appocalypse i say there gonna be so many arab ppl around here that the world we know will cease to exist. i just think we should build a really big ark like the one noah built and put all the towel heads on it and send it out to sea with a load of c4 in the bottom of er and blow all of them up the same time and if there are any survivors they should be machine gunned to death. im sorry if i sound racist i just had a friend blown up in afganistan and it seems to me the type of ppl over there need to know exactly how we feel about them.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
residents of Delaware in the US were startled by a sonic boom, strong enough to shake walls, rattle windows and cause the citizens to call their local police offices, demanding explanations. This particular speeder, however, could not only outrun any highway-patrol cruiser in Delaware, but was beyond the reach of anyone else in the state.

Even the US Air Force, with its surveillance radars at Dover Air Force Base, was unable to identify the miscreant.

The incident was not isolated. A rudimentary data search turns up a stream of such incidents since the early 1990s, from Florida to Nebraska, Colorado and California, with a similar pattern: a loud and inexplicable boom. The phantom boomers appear to avoid densely populated areas, and the stories usually go no further than the local paper. Only a few local papers have a searchable website, so it is highly probable that only a minority of boom events are reported outside the affected area.

The first conclusion from this data is that supersonic aircraft are operating over US. Secondly, we may conclude that the USAF and other services either cannot identify them, or that they are misleading the public because the operations are secret.

The latter case is supported by the existence of a massive secret structure, which can truly be described as a 'shadow military', and which exists in parallel with the programs that the Department of Defense (DoD) discloses in public. It is protected by a security system of great complexity. Since 1995, two high-level commissions have reported on this system, and have concluded that it is too complex; that it is immensely expensive, although its exact costs defy measurement; that it includes systematic efforts to confuse and disinform the public; and that in some cases it favors security over military utility. The defense department, however, firmly resists any attempt to reform this system.

As the Clinton administration begins its last year in office, it continues to spend an unprecedented proportion of the Pentagon budget on 'black' programs - that is, projects that are so highly classified they cannot be identified in public. The total sums involved are relatively easy to calculate. In the unclassified version of the Pentagon's budget books, some budget lines are identified only by codenames. Other classified programs are covered by vague collective descriptions, and the dollar numbers for those line items are deleted.

However, it is possible to estimate the total value of those items by subtracting the unclassified items from the category total.

In Financial Year 2001 (FY01), the USAF plans to spend US$4.96 billion on classified research and development programs. Because white-world R&D is being cut back, this figure is planned to reach a record 39% of total USAF R&D. It is larger than the entire army R&D budget and two-thirds the size of the entire navy R&D budget. The USAF's US$7.4 billion budget for classified procurement is more than a third of the service's total budget.

new topics

top topics

join