It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Prediction 2008 Olympics in China Cancelled - Comes True?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Didn't John Titor predict a 2nd Civil War in the U.S. starting in 2004. It's been four years and I'm still breathless with anticipation. The canceling of the Olympics is a lucky strike as far as his track record of predictions goes.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

Depends on how you choose to interpret his predictions. I imagine by 2015 we'll still be hearing forom the Titorites about what he really meant, or that due to the differences in his and our realities, it'll all happen next year or next month. Just like every doom and gloom prediction.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
this thread should actually be closed cause titor was debunked im sorry

but if you are from the future and a time traveler you HAVE to know the past

he is a false time traveler

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Depends on how you choose to interpret his predictions.

True. I tend to find the “different timeline” theory a convenient out when Titor’s predictions start to fall apart. For me he goes in the round file with Ed Dames, Syliva Brown, and Sean David Morton.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

well Titor once said that he was never here to convince anyone that he is who he says he is

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've never really bought the house of cards Ttitor constructed. It's a great story, but it more or less stays in the realm of fiction for me. However if I were to guess where he based his assumption on the future of the Olympics I would guess it's origin came from a Nostradamus quatrain:
Century 10, Quatrain 74
-The year the great seventh number is accomplished,
-Appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter:
-Not far from the age of the great millennium,
-When the dead will come out of their graves.

An revolu de grand nombre septiesme
Apparoistra au temps Jeux d'Hecatombe
Non esloigne du grand eage milliesme
Que les entres sortiront de leur tombe.

Canceling the Olympics for one term (2008) as many suppose could happen, wouldn't make it to where the following 2012 Olympics wouldn't happen. So I don't feel this is simply a question of putting out the flame for Tibet or it's sympathizers simply because it's held in China. To cause the Olympics to cease for a long time, something very devastating would have to happen at one of the games. I think in our worlds current situation that something devastating could potentially happen this August.

Lee, Chung-Feng: next prophecy to be fulfilled
Flyers are not birds, swimmers are not fish,
A war does not depend on soldiers. It's a game of technology.
Millions of miles of deadly smoke, on top a mushroom and at bottom a fountain.
A sight out of people's imagination. Big trouble not solved, but greater trouble arrives.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
if you read into everything that he says and read up on him on the internet he says this.

Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending. In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians

He says in 2012 the US was already 7 years into its civil war, meaning the war would have started in 2005, and we all know even to this day that there is no civil war going on. Its safe to say that everything this guy said was bs because if he made up this fact, why wouldn't the rest be made up. You don't just confuse things like a civil war. I got this quote from
www.johntitor.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have seen NO evidence of a hoax, a conspiracy to deceive, scoff and call hoax yes.

I have grown so much from the olden days of J.T. I took heed and life is much more together and prepared both mentally and materially.

He did no harm.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
how can a person come from a future that dosent exist yet?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No waco style event every month in the USA.
No CERN time travelling discovery in 2001
Winter Olympics in 2006
Summer Olympics in 2008

Please for the love of god see this for what it was and is A HOAX

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've only recently become familiar with the name of John Titor and what he was all about. I spent a full day reading his stuff and people's responses to it. It was interesting but left more questions than it answered.

It did occur to me that perhaps Titor was a whistleblower of some sort with inside information of what was coming and found the only outlet he could to get the information to us. It seems far fetched but when you look at some of the other topics on this board, not THAT far fetched.

Imagine if there was a whitleblower from inside the governments inner workings leaking all this information to us and you were the government, what would you change? You might have to rearrange your plans a bit so that your whistleblower is discredited, dismissed, forgotten and you can get back to business as usual.

Sorry, I just like to stir the paranoia pot every once in a while.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by OzWeatherman

well Titor once said that he was never here to convince anyone that he is who he says he is

oh my god, he's a genius! He developed an iron-clad alibi, he KNEW we wouldn't believe him and he devised a way to prove that he knew that! I'm more and more impressed with Titor each day!
People, if the Olympics finish up then that's the final nail in the coffin for this Titor character, I'm sure it was a professor at MIT or something anyway.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by White Chapel

Titor was indeed a clever man. If he made a prediction that came true, it proved he was who he claimed to be. And if the prediction did not come true it still proved he was who he claimed to be because he'd changed this timeline and so the events he 'remembered' from his own timeline were no longer happening

This may also explain why he failed to pick the lottery numbers or even know who'd win the Superbowl every year ....

Damned parallel universes

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, I just watched the closing ceremonies a little while ago. They went off without a hitch. Reckon this is the death knell for the Titor legend or will the followers still believe no matter what?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
One more thing to be noted here, John came in 2000/1 but didn't warned of a terrorist attack on New York City. If we look at this other predictions relation towards the nuclear war nowhere does he mention about 2012 nor about the WTC attacks. He's a glory seeker 35 year old geek.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think it's pretty clear he wasn't/isn't a time traveler. However, he still got LOADS of predictions right. I once listed (in a another thread) 13 separate things he got right. And that list was limited only because I didn't feel like continuing.

To say that he was a "hoaxer" is not being entirely correct, factual, or even honest. One of the things he predicted right was something that has only happened 43 times IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE (with two being man-made). That alone should make people sit up and take notice, even if they weren't "time travel history".

Titor is certainly curious, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Its obvious hes a fraud.. how do you get something as big as this completely wrong, not to mention the 'civil war' that never happened. I think John Titor is officially case closed now!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
"Ok, quick - no cheating, what were the winning lottery numbers for the Los Angeles PICK6 Lotto for Monday, April 7th, 1998.

You have 1 min to answer Hopefully you don't google it. "

16 12 6 1 22 19

That was in my timeline, and random events are not constent from time line to timeline, random deveation from time line to time line is always different, forceses in nature are always the same, so if you were to ask the accelleration of gravety on April 7th 1998, it would be 32.2 ft/sec squared - Go check it out.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Now obviously prove his talking is full of crab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He just want to get popular and money, dirty bloke

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join