It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Apollo images found

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

This reminds me of one of those "ufo" pictures/video that John Lenard Walson had taken.

John Lenard Walson video

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I thought the same thing regarding the baby/doll.....still pretty creepy even though just from rock and shadow.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
hmm very interesting finds...
thought i add a few ones
(were talking about the widescreen photo just discussed above)
the shadows are falling strange from the guy with the camera and the equipment to the left. guess thats cause its stiched together but the other thing is this...

to the left of the baby in the crater in the rubble section

sharpened, contrast, brightness enhanced..

i count a triangular cone to the top left, a strange chest like thing, shaped lik a house with a to the front right, and between those a perfectly D shaped "thing" the D is lying down with the arc.
the shapes just above these objects looks strange too look for yourself..

together with the other anormalities this photo is good.. nice catch..
(but i still think the latest nasa tv was the best ufo shots, there were a few ones, the best i still havent found in video.. arrggg)

hmm.. found something bore before finishing this post....
and guess what..
a sphinx....

this is original crop, go look yourself right now,...

the sphinx is to the right of the baby

look how the red tones are present in the picture..

the pyramid device is belov the baby

appears like that they took this photo for a -real- reason

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i read my own post and then it struck me
i see 2 people crashed in a ufo with their luggage in the first pictures
then i see a baby which has lost its toy (the little sphinsk) and has been slung out of the vehicle.
together with the other anormalities i hope we can get deeper into the mystery.
hmmm well anyway thought it was worth spending the 2 hours it took me making my first picture post..
nb. its an alien baby with that head, or maybe just a little alien entity..
something is wrong with those rocks, they are too square

[edit on 8-4-2008 by skywatch]

[edit on 8-4-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yes, that is a odd thing, I was wondering in an earlier post in the thread if this part of the picture was from inside the lunar module?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Rocks and Pareidolia.
Sounds like a name for a band!

Some examples:

"Oh NOES!" Pareidolia
www.msss.com...

Jesus in a rock (not iraq)

skepdic.com...

Possibly Pareidolia:
palermoproject.com...

[edit on 8-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

maybe i just looked too long at this rubble

seems like there is a jet motor to the top left and thats in on the side of a rocket ship...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

No its actually part of a large panorama from outside the module.

heres the original

the full panorama shot

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The panorama with the "cloned" rocks is not an original NASA panorama, it was created by Erik van Meijgaarden.

This image does not have that problem.

From the images available at The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth. (AS11-40-5957 and AS11-40-5958) I got these versions of the "baby", the "shpinx" and the "device". I only changed the light levels in The Gimp without loosing any data.

From AS11-40-5957

From AS11-40-5958

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP, i wish to see a FSME badge below your avatar, as soon as possible. You alway add valuable contents to the discussion. Thanks for denying ignorance here.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks, Internos.

I wish I had more time to dedicate to ATS, just one hour a day is too few to follow all the threads that I want.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've found in Apollo 15 Mission Catalogue two more photos of an object that looks very similar to the one visible in
AS13-60-8622, AS13-60-8608, and in AS13-60-8609:
(i mean, these ones):

Here they are

AS15-96-13063

www.lpi.usra.edu...
Hi - res

AS15-96-13064

www.lpi.usra.edu...
Hi - Res

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you so much for sharing these fantastic images from the Apollo 15 mission! They are absolutely fascinating.

To me it seems that the bright "object" is moving across the surface, almost like some kind of spotlight. This is perhaps a very stupid question, but could it be the moving light from a very strong lightsource? In the image AS15-96-13063 you can still se features on the surface in the bright spot, so I don't think it is a solid object. But of course I could be wrong.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
They look like nothing more than camera reflection or image processing and development errors. But I suppose thats no fun, so lets jump off the ledge of absurdity and go with the least likely explanation that will make us all look like a bunch of ignorant fools

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thanks, ziggystar60

You are right about the features: i've noticed them too.
These apparent "balls of light" have been almost always explained as reflections, and even in this case it looks to be the most compelling explanation:
however, i would be interested in what could have generated this type of reflection: in the whole catalogue of the AS 15 - Roll # 96,
these two shots are the only which contain this specific anomaly.
Perhaps it could be also some feature on the Moon with a very reflectant surface: honestly, i have no idea.

They are interesting shots, IMHO

[edit on 4/5/2008 by internos]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I am sorry, it was not my intention to make you or any other member here at ATS look like an ignorant fool. And I don't really understand why a question which came from me and me alone can make anybody else look ignorant.

Ziggystar60.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i haven't read all of the posts here to see if anyone has addressed this... but you should keep in mind that many (or most) of these photos were taken through the windows... these cloudy "objects" that seem to drift in-between photos are likely out-of-focus reflections from lights and objects inside the LM or CSM. if you are focusing on the moon, your lens is at infinity... so the lighted dial behind you is out-of-focus at a mere three feet away.

the CSM windows may have been made with more than one layer of glass, which could cause multiple reflections (possibly from the inside and the outside of each layer of glass...) that's what was going on in an over-exposed photograph of the moon that was posted here...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join