It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange vid on the syncronicities between JFK and Lincoln assasinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here is a weird vid i just found on youtube about the jfk and lincoln assasinations.

Can all these things be coincidence, you decide. Personally i don't believe in coincidences.

Very strange, discuss

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hi andy,

I've come across this video before and found it fascinating. Thanks for posting it here, I could never find it again.

Truth as they say, is indeed stranger than fiction !

Cheers for that. Woody

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have read and heard this before but I need to see actual facts...like lincolns secretarys last name being kennedy...more astonising were both of their stances on central banking...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least. Coincedense? Well who knows, seems like a lot of commonalities to be by sheer chance, however, what possible conspiracy could be accomplished by assasinating 2 presidents 100 years apart? I know it's a common belief that the Worlds power ppl have this complex agenda, but really, what could this accomplish? Or is this hidden proof that there is a God? lmao I'm not sure why ppl would even go looking for this stuff unless they're really into conspiracies and it's just fun to do it. I'm not talking about the person who came up with the OP, I'm talking about the ppl who researched this and put the puzzle pieces together.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

This stuff is called "synchronicity" by Carl Jung, the world foremost psychiatrist on the formation and meaning of “dreams” and dream symbolism and interpretation.

Synchronicity is the "apparent meaning attributed by the human psych to non-related events". Or non-related events occurring at the same time – or at different times -- that appear to have a meaning or understanding in common ... because the human brain wants there to be a meaning so that it can attribute understanding to an event skepdic.com...

There IS a direct link to the assassination of JFK, Lincoln, Garfield, misfired derringers at failed assassination attempt at Jackson. The presidents who have opposed a privately-held central bank were assassinated.

These presidents wanted a publicly owned central bank that charges no interest on loans, mortgage & credit, as the constitution mandates. This is discussed, with links see No. 1 at www.abovetopsecret.com... .

Lincoln printed 'greenbacks' that were publicly owned money.
Kennedy print 'two-dollar-bills" that were publicly owned money.

Your answer is the relationship between the greenback and the two-dollar bill vs the privately owned Fed that made us a debt of 10 trillion dollars in 90 years because it charges interest on loans, mortgages & credit.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by enchantress62

This stuff is called "synchronicity" by Carl Jung, the world foremost psychiatrist on the formation and meaning of “dreams” and dream symbolism and interpretation.

Synchronicity is the "apparent meaning attributed by the human psych to non-related events". Or non-related events occurring at the same time – or at different times -- that appear to have a meaning or understanding in common ... because the human brain wants there to be a meaning so that it can attribute understanding to an event skepdic.com...

There IS a direct link to the assassination of JFK, Lincoln, Garfield, misfired derringers at failed assassination attempt at Jackson. The presidents who have opposed a privately-held central bank were assassinated.

These presidents wanted a publicly owned central bank that charges no interest on loans, mortgage & credit, as the constitution mandates. This is discussed, with links see No. 1 at www.abovetopsecret.com... .

Lincoln printed 'greenbacks' that were publicly owned money.
Kennedy print 'two-dollar-bills" that were publicly owned money.

Your answer is the relationship between the greenback and the two-dollar bill vs the privately owned Fed that made us a debt of 10 trillion dollars in 90 years because it charges interest on loans, mortgages & credit.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yes, it is a coincidence - a strange and magical coincidence.

"Magic" in this case meaning "Manufactured".

Strange, because those who created the coincidence are clearly working in such a way that they can control the environment of the President of the united states.

For example, Ford (the car company) is one of those companies in the world that has history, and because of it's history the methods of how they operate are well known.

If you know how an entity operates, you can either impeed that operation, or promote it.

Did they go to the effort of promoting ford's success?

Possibly, and no one told the President he had to drive in a Kennedy on that day,

These 'coincidences' offer valuable insight into the mentality of those behind the assassinations - it shows us that they want the power of having their products present at such high-profile events, providing them not only with the widespread recognition, but also a reputation among the power-hungry organisations that rule the world, or at least fight over it.

I would not be surprised if numerous such organisations had interest in the assassinations of BOTH presidents, as the game they play is the game they play to this very day.

p.s; I think Obama feels quite lucky to have been born in 1961, if he is aware of the so-called 'coincidence'.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

Ok, that's interesting information. I didn't know that and I can see how it ties the two together, but where does the other part come into play? I mean the commonalities. How is it that these things mean anything? Wouldn't we all have commonalities if we looked hard enough to find them?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

We all do have these commonalities. It's just that people look for them harder, and attribute more "meaning" to them when found in such high-profile and controversial subjects. That's all.

When people look at the similarities, they accept all matches as supporting evidence, but don't use the differences as discounting evidence, so of course they're going to wind up with a "connection", even though no such connection exists, beyond the usual amount of coincidences we expect from two people in the same job in the same country, a relatively short time apart.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It shows God has a subtitle way of telling us what is going to happen...
I read something about an agenda, thats possible. Perhaps the world leaders are working together, and have been since the beginning to make 'the best' future for their people, and this was a part of their plan. Lincoln and Kennedy were both, in my mind, very good presidents and perhaps ahead of their time. This could be the reason why they were assassinated, but I think this must have something to do with the government, there are some videos on youtube showing secret service guards being relieved of duty, their duty to protect the president just before he was shot. Then, the assassins were assassinated, isnt that the first rule of assassination, kill the assassin? That way you can never really know what was going through his mind. A strange coincidence, if there was less things possibly but there is way to much there.

www.youtube.com...

Theres the link for the jfk guards standing down.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Snopes did a good job on many of these

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This topic is incredibly fascinating. The "higher" power on earth or God must have controlled this event. There is no such thing as coniceidences. There are too many random factors for this to exist.

One explained could be an extremely racist southern activists group
-Both assains were southerns
-Both were suceced by southerns
-Both civil rights activists

Sounds planned to me, extremely secretive sect of a KKK? Very Possible.
Let me know your thoughts

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Historical Note: US Presidents advocating for returning the control of USA money to the USA are assassinated. End the US Federal Reserve.
andy1033 is correct about the link between the assassinations and advocating for public money.

Many Presidents advocated the return of monetary control to the US public: Andrew Jackson (nearly paid our national debt and advocated for National Bank; quick reversal after an assassin attacked with a knife); President Lincoln (Printed money for the Civil War effort without ceding to a private bank; assassinated by a shot to the head); President Garfield (advocated a public bank; assassinated by a shot to the head); John Kennedy (started printing "United States Two Dollar Bills" as apposed to "Federal Reserve Notes"; assassinated with a shot to the head days later).; Ronald Reagan (advocated a public bank; assassin missed head and Reagan survived).

top topics

join