It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building Code contains alchemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Building Code contains alchemy

I am not sure this is the place to start this conversation but maybe, let me know if not ..
But I have been attempting to understand the English lang more
terms such as code have achieved my attention.
Dealing with computers every day I starting thinking about how code controls everything> I have tried to find more info on this thought maybe I just grasping thin air
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Definitions of code on the Web:

* a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
* a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
* attach a code to; "Code the pieces with numbers so that you can identify them later"
* (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
* encode: convert ordinary language into code; "We should encode the message for security reasons"
-------------------------

Building codes are the law .. could these precise measurements actually contain geometric designs to influence our lifes.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Where is the original news source? It is hard to review the article when there isn't one linked.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Have Florida Building Code books here in the room with me Ive never seen any alchemy in them. Some of the stuff in them will seem like real gibberish though. I think your more or less thinking of Mason's and the geometry of building a better society. In Freemasonry the building tools do not have the meaning that most people have for them.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

I am sorry there was no news article, this is just thoughts I wanted to discuss.
is there a better place for this type of thread ..

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

"Some of the stuff in them will seem like real gibberish though"
That and the Mason's and the geometry of building a better society...
this may be a good starting point ..

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zoestardust

Try this area I think it would be more in line with your post.
They might even have something simular to get you started.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
When one mention building code, I think of building codes. This is different than computer coding, so disregard this post if this is what you mean.

English is not your first language and congratulations on your endeavors to better your education with more language skills.

Building codes are nothing more than the minimum requirement used by different trades in construction.

The State determines at what level a code is adopted. It can be a state wide version of an individual code for that one trade (i.e. California Plumbing Code) or a county may adopt a code, or even a city. States may even leave the adoption to a county, but the county may adopt no codes. Some level of government will always have the final say on what code is adopted.

In the US, alone, there are 3 different plumbing code bodies (ICC, UPC, NPC). Local jurisdictions (even at a State level) adopt either family groups of codes, individual codes, or have bastardized versions combining two or more codes covering the same trade.

There is basically 1 electrical code (NEC) and one fire code (NFPA) in place by national bodies. The ICC (International Code Council) have codes that basically adopt the two above codes as is.

The actual building code has 2 bodies and two different codes, ICC and (UBC) The Uniform Building Code.

Then there are specialty codes in place by differing Code organizations such as: Existing Building Code, Mechanical Code, Fuel Gas Code, Property Maintenance Code, Energy Conservation Code, Zoning Code, Private Sewage Disposal Code, Urban-Wildland Interface Code, and even Performance Based Code.

There is no one building code....

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Does anyone know how much Titanium was used in the construction of
the Twin Towers of 911 please reply someone has got to know.

new topics

top topics

join