It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reply to posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hello

sorry to be thicker than a blue whale omelet, but is there a way of going straight to a reply to one of my posts without having to trawl through page after page?

many thanks

david

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
When you are signed in there is a myATS tab near the top off the page...clik that and all your threads will be available at 1 clik of the mouse

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
In the Profile tab you have access to every thread you have made (up to 50) and all sorts of nifty information about you.

In a thread you can click on the Thread button and be transported to the page and all of your posts durring that thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There isn't necessarily a link to the post submitted immediately after your most recent, but you can click the >> to jump to the final page of a thread rather than having to navigate from page to page.

I'm not sure if this is what you refer to, but here is a screen shot for clarity.

The > direct you to the first and last page of a thread, which is most useful when a thread has hundreds of pages.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the help everyone

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Do you mean when there is a blue name where someone has replied to you?

Just click it.

General rule, if it's blue and it applies to you, click it

Otherwise, I find "myATS" good for that, and also "recent posts" which you can customize, here's some great info

Enjoy

top topics

join