It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of people disappear every year

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Yes...the outerdimensional-predator scenario. Shame we dont learn our spiritual skills in school. The only literature I recall speaking specifically and in detail about this is the Castaneda stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Illahee

Yes...the outerdimensional-predator scenario. Shame we dont learn our spiritual skills in school. The only literature I recall speaking specifically and in detail about this is the Castaneda stuff.

I'll buy in at a 50-60K per year guess world wide, but there are still way too many missing to add up to the total world volume. even if we double the crime killings and assume we are not finding the bodies there are still hundreds of thousands, we just don't know what the cause is.

I would hope predators would not be multiplying..... It would seem this is not possible but like every population when the food source increases a corresponding increase in the herd comes the next season.

Perhaps we need to train an army of dragon slayers......again.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

But - and this is obviously a speculative thought - you may be able to create other realities and transfer your consciousness into the one that you like. To do so, you'll have to use your (subtle) heart, not your rational mind - your creative imagination, not your fantasy.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Vanitas]

I'm still reading - but this is along the lines of what I have generally felt to be true. A different reality thread or timeline exists. I know that isn't the type of stuff I usually write on ATS but there it is. I have a strong perception that this is the case. Obviously, I have no proof.

Maybe these people, either accidentally or consciously shifted their reality or timeline. Maybe they are a few minutes ahead or behind from us ever being able to see them. Maybe all the players in their life still exist just in a manner that is slightly different, or even preferred. Maybe there are "slippery" places around the planet that sort of just trip people up along the timeline every now and then.

I don't know for sure, but I'll try to hold on tight to my own personal reality just the same, thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I don't know for sure, but I'll try to hold on tight to my own personal reality just the same, thank you very much.

The other ones would also be your personal realities.

Isn't there anything you'd like to have done differently in your life...?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hmm. I wonder if this relates with that other thread about people hearing certain celebrities dying, and then turns out the person is actually still alive years later.

This one.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Well sure.. but if I changed that, then would I really be the "me" that I am now?

Need a drink... hurts just thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by DaddyBare

Ive never heard of this "girls missing in New Mexico" thing. Any possible connection to underground and secret facilities? What do you think?

Well the big news has always surrounded the murders in Juarez
Juarez Murders story link
but this was not where the story started.
Back in about 82 maybe 81 there was this bowling ally on the US side of the border a couple hundred miles west of Juarez... anyway one summer night everyone in the bowling ally was killed...the news at the time said it was quite gruesome and blood stains covered the walls...

at first people thought they had been robbed but it later came out nothing was taken... later still they disclosed the victims had not been shot as first reported but torn apart...

now earlier that same day a police report was taken from a mother... her child had not returned home from school a search was mounted... I remember that because at the time I worked with New Mexico Mountain rescue and we were put on stand by to maybe go out...

the never did find the girl... well about three weeks later there was another report of a missing kid, this one less than a mile away from the first. then three days later we heard on the other side of the border three more girls went missing down in Los Palomas...

Now on the US side we've lost dozens of girls along NM highway 9 Between Santa Teresa and Hermanas never to be seen or heard from again. Personally I went out on two searches one in 87 there in hills just south of Deming then a second assist with the state police mounted patrol in Columbus proper.

what they all had in common was no witnesses not evidence of foul play no tracks to track and no reasons for the girls to split, you know like running off to be with a boyfriend. lastly every one who would have been in the area when the girls vanished reported a "Weired feeling that day"
to make it doubly odd the old timers who were normally rather good at pointing out things like "The kid just ran away, they'll be home when they get hungry"! started saying stuff like "Chupacabra got that kid! you'll never see that one again"! and you know they were right...at least about the never seeing them again part

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The first time was in the early morning hours of Set. 11 2007. I suspect I had been taken somewhere but have only fragments of memory but awoke with strange marks, the second time was a week later, but I could remember more of the place and the beings around me, they were tall, there were only three but the place was a rounded off room, with a bulbous window I was told to look out.

The next phase of my contact was me being taken to earthly places by myself with them and being watched.

The last phase that I am experiencing now I am traveling again to earthly places with many other people around me. I am becoming familiar with some of these people, appearances and reactions mostly, there does not seem to be any talking amongst any of us. The places only have a feel to me, no known landmarks that I am aware of. One of the last places felt like Nevada, there was a low lying mountain range to the west of me, it was twilight and the sun was low in the sky. There was also a run down house, ranch style and the ground had been carved out by many car or truck tires.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

You would be YOU in all and any of the life-times YOU would choose to create.

(Headache is good, shows proper functioning of the equipment.
Drink is good, too.
I find beer to work the best.
)

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I remember living in Arizona in the late 80's early 90's there was a cult just across the border into Mexico that had killed countless people. If my memory serves me correctly, the cult "sacraficed" people so their drug enterprise would prosper. I'm pretty sure authorities found a tunnel a few hundred feet long starting inside a building on the US side and running under the boarder to the Mexican side. The tunnel was thought to have been used to move drugs and abductees from one side to the other. I'll see if I can find some info to support this.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

Found it, here's a link for detailed info.
www.holysmoke.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
hello well ill put this in here there is a small fraction of that number that would be guardian angels we tend to just disappear from time to time whether it be because we failed or just a bigger assignment that's prolly a good number too if could guess prolly about 85% of the missing people are just guardian angels who have moved on not died but left to pursue other things

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Conspiracy of Missing Children

Originally posted by Ocelot

Dont you guys find this info disturbing? I mean over 50 thousand missing children in a single YEAR! Why so many? I find this very strange. Where are all these kids? I know some are found dead but a great many of them are never found. Is there something more sinister going on here?

Links:
www.ncjrs.org...
www.ncmec.org...
www.ncmec.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
With time, I have come to feel there is quite a lot of alien activity underground, esp. in my native New Mexico. Some of the sightings of flying ships are government in origin and I believe are a form of disinformation. Look for the aliens under your feet, not in the skies. Some of the missing could have been taken underground.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

This seems to be of importance...something to take a closer look at...a much closer look. Talk about underpublished extraordinary phenomena

What else have you noticed in the area?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This seems to be of importance...something to take a closer look at...a much closer look. Talk about underpublished extraordinary phenomena

What else have you noticed in the area?

I noticed that over the past twenty years the taos hum is expanding throughout greater and greater parts of New Mexico and west Texas now... from the Co. state line right down the Rio Grande valley through Santa Fa and now Albuquerque down into El Paso....then east into bad lands around Odessa
but that would be a whole other topic ;-)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I read through the thread. I wasnt aware that an entire UN ship was found to transport child prostitutes.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here is a story from the news the other day here in Australia, a whole family and someone who lived in a caravan on the same property have all just gone missing, 9 months ago. None of their bank accounts or credit cars where ever touched. They have just gone!

ABC Australia

Mikey

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Bodies TORN apart. Thats monstrous. Unlikely that we´re dealing with normal criminals here.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
uhhh your source for this seems shaky at best. There was a post a few weeks ago about sex cults and missing children. The OP said through her research 1million kids go missing each year....what she didnt say was that 99.98 percent are found within 24hours. I got these numbers after checking with the center for missing and exploited children.

I think numbers like these are easily manipulated by somepeople and they develop elaborate theories based on bogus info. You need to check your facts with a reputable agency before proclaiming that 10million people go missing in the world in a year.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join