It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of people disappear every year

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

This one is a mystery that unfolded on 9/11/2001 but may not have anything to do with the attacks. I knew this family years ago.

query.nytimes.com...

[edit on 4/6/0808 by jackinthebox]

Oh My God - that is the strangest reporting I have ever heard. Very fishy.

Could they be more tainted about this guy? The words "quiet man" would have been enough. But it is a bit disrespectful if not deliberately tail wagging dog to call him:

living in the shadow

creature... of habbit

stingy

the umbrella in a corner

"we don't ask what he does in the hotel one night a month"... then much later in the article - he was alone in the hotel. So duh maybe he sleeps there because the 5 hour commute is a pain when he has a monthly doctors appt. geez

his daughters love him... but one can't remember if he called on her birthday the day before.. uh - she's in her 30s and lots of people call a day or so late for a bday. it's not a crime. certainly not a reason to think he did something wrong in his disappearance.

very weird reporting. it's like the reporter was trying to make this guy look especially bad and sad and unworthy. that seemed unnecessary. he was at IBM and then a vp of citibank on wall street. but in the beginning they say he was the lawn mower? and like a house husband. huh???

they try to make it sound like he used the mayor like a meal ticket to bring his cuban family to the US. but they have 3 kids and have been married for 40 years - hardly a greencard wedding.

he let her stay near home where she is mayor and a teacher and he had a grueling commute. but they make it sound like that makes him weak and weird. I think it makes him sound nice and loving and considerate.

very strange article. tainted to make people discredit, dislike or disregard him for some reason.

now that is interesting. why do they have to do that???? They could have just had a nice family obit piece with respect for the man and his family.

[edit on 10/31/2009 by trusername]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Thill

Thanks for sharing that. This has happened to me before, with a building appearing that had not been there a week before. The building was so huge that it would be impossible to build within a week.

So I asked around as to when that building was built and was told that its been around for many years.

However, in my world, the building was not there because at the exact place the building now was, I had sat at a park bench many times before.

So maybe its some parallel-universes thing going on.

well this all makes sense to me.

I mean there are a lot of options. sooo many universes to keep in line. there are bound to be bugs and mess ups.

I would guess that those in charge of scenery might be lower on the totem poll than those in charge of people. So there may be some crappy workers that screw things up some times and the continuity gets screwed up. buildings pop up and they just hope that nobody notices.

as for the missing people and the people parts in jars in underground bases...

I don't know why we would think this is for their benefit any more than it is for ours.

so far humans have become taller, more homogeneous, less hairy, fitter or fatter depending upon where you are, birth has become less painful (depending upon where you live)...

it's not entirely impossible that people aren't scooped up and moved around. that economies are manipulated to combine cultures and make people travel and mate. and this might be to alien benefit... or it might be to human benefit or both. we have no real clue.

but if they are all evil - at least they haven't come out big in the sky and announced in a booming voice - "give me all your virgins (and your road trippers) - our other planet must be peopled."

so they are either shy, polite or not as interested in us as we think they are.

my favorite scenario is think of dogs.

we can't really talk to dogs. but we can communicate on a certain level.

they clearly can communicate to each other.

we feed them and mostly love them. but we take them from their families and packs. they probably wonder what happens to each other.

they may think they are superior or inferior to us - who knows (I'm pretty sure cats are convinced of their superiority, but dogs are more humble by nature in my opinion.)

To them, we could be aliens - that fly and control things like their food and water supply and freedom. But are we? Are we bad? Some of us love dogs more than people. Whether or not we are doing what dogs need or want isn't sure - but we are doing it out of love. Like when we cut off their balls. so that poor little puppies wont starve to death in the streets. err. or something.

Anyway - just to say, people may be disappearing or relocating or being relocated and it isn't meant to be sinister.

I totally see how it could be that many people in mental institutions may have seen things due to these relocations that were just too much for them in this earth lab 101 course and they just flipped.

bummer - oh well - that's why reincarnation is such a lovely fall back, reassuring philosophy.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Exactly what I mean, even if they were killed they(the killer/s)would have at least taken cell phones and credit cards and for sure the vehicle!!! I never heard anything more about it I wish I would.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
after reading all the posts on this thread i decided to share somthing interesting and kind of creepy that me and a friend witnessed:
a couple of weeks ago my friend and i had decided to skip school when we left the school building we went to the little park that was across from the school parcking lot because we were waiting for another friend to meet up with else anyway we're sitting there looking at the school waiting to spot our friend when we see this girl walking down the sidewalk leading away from the school she looked just the friend i was waiting for except she had a purple shirt on. the girl walked in front of a couple of trees but didnt come out thinking it was the friend we had been waiting for we texted her and told her to get from behind the trees we recieved a text back saying she wasnt even out of the building yet. curious about who the other girl was we sat and watched the trees for almost an hour waiting for her to emerge but she never did we thought that was kind of creepy so we left the park and ran over to see if the girl was sitting behind the trees but noone was there so we shrugged off the chills we got and made a joke of it calling the girl purple misterious then left after the one we had been waiting for showed up .

some things to clarify about the tree: we could see through the trees perfectly other people along with cars (after the girl) had gone through them and we could see them fine and come out on the other side.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Darkhunter008]

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Darkhunter008]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkhunter008

Possibly a doppleganger, which is an entity and or a double from another dimension. They say it's a bad omen to see your own.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
the problem with this disappear thing is that the police may close the case saying that the person just dont want to be found

but really this is very weird and you really dont know whasup

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
the problem with this disappear thing is that the police may close the case saying that the person just dont want to be found

but really this is very weird and you really dont know whasup

Too true, unless you're a criminal or owe back taxes or CS the government could care less, they write it off like a business loss or something...ok case closed person is in hiding, etc...oh unless it's a child as well, but even there you're pushing it cus they love to call them runaways...who says they ran away???? Really!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
well i pray i never see mine

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Great thread. Thought I'd revive it. I am surprised no one has mentioned Dulce in any detail. Ex employees have spoken of underground levels where humans are kept in cages for experimentation, many of them children;

One male survivor of the MI6/CIA mind control project Monarch described in ’The illuminati formula’ by Fritz Springmeir, the china lake naval base at Ridgecrest in the California desert. This anonymous man says batches of children numbering one, two and three thousand were kept in cages piled up to the ceiling of large hangers. He says these cages are called ’woodpecker grids’. These are electrified and the children were tortured with electric shocks.

Children are today still being transported to china lake naval base by train, car and air. One of the main delivery routes for children into China Lake is by plane from the Santa Rosa airstrip near Bohemian grove. The Santa Rosa airstrip is supposed to be closed, yet planes take off from there every night and do not put there lights on until they are hundreds of feet in the air.

"In level seven are thousands of rows of human and human genetic mixtures in cold storage, humanoid embryo storage vats with embryos in various stages of development. Other workers said they witnessed scenes even more terrifying than this and refused to talk about them. One worker told Bill Hamilton “ I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were insane and involved in high-risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told never to speak to them at all. At the beginning we believed the story. Finally in 1978 a small group of workers discovered the truth”.

and this;

There is a massive number of missing children in Britain, America and other places connected to these underground bases. The figure in Britain seems to be at least twenty thousand children dissappear without a trace every year. In a 1995 classified CIA, DIA (defence intelligence agency) and FBI report, it stated that one hundred thousand children and one million adults disappear and are never found in the US every year.

In 2001 Scotland Yard police revealed that it had been unable to find three hundred black boys aged between four to seven that disappeared from London in a three-month period. The three hundred boys were reported missing between July and September in 2001.

Underground bases, child and human abductions

Radio interview - could all be bunk, but makes sense re so many missing people;

Here is a radio interview with james casbolt, an ex mi6 agent who has many contacts also in this area. He wants to come clean and risk his life talking about the hugg underground bases that are built and being built around the world and that some are as deep as 4 miles down.

- He talks about the grey aliens and also reptilian type aliens who have been seen in these bases.

- he talks about children who have been abducted and taken to these bases and how they are being mutilated.

- also mentions the phil schneider story. phil was also apart of some government agency and decided to come clean, he gave lectures on the alien agenda and talked about how he got shot by one of these aliens that used high tech alien weapons. he used to show people the scar on his chest during lectures. He was in hospital for a long time due to the radioactive poisoning he got from the weapon. He was found dead in his apartment in 1996. they said it was suicide but we know that to be bull# as he said he would never take his own life. I believe he was one of the genuine guys who did have hold of the truth, and was killed for it.

- james casbolt has had similar threats and his phone is being tapped.

This interview is quite disturbing and even if you dont believe it, it will surely bring a tingle to your skin all the same

When he talks about the aliens harvesting the childrens organs and consuming them, it reminds me of the cassiopaen transcript, and i quote

) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to
humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Storage for later use.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent will be used.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: Consumption.
Q: (L) You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Ingredients for what?
A: New race. Important. 13 years approximately when project will be
finished.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. The Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and
especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: They need to know.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are
taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some. Bits of children's organs removed while they are wide
awake. Kidneys first; then next feet; next jaw examined on table;
tongues cut off; bones stress tested; pressure placed on heart
muscle until it bursts.
Q: (L) Why are you telling us this awful stuff?
A: You must know what the consortium is doing. This is done mostly
to Indian children.

you can read the transcripts here btw
www.killermovies.com... amp;highlight=consumption+forumid%3A70+userid%3A29
081#post8835929

also please have a listen to the james casbolt interview.
www.theedgeam.com...
www.theedgeam.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Maybe something with this?:
lightworkers.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is a link to more stories of disappearances. I first read about this one in quotes that took place in the USA (State of IL) while reading *believe it or not!!!!!* Michel Desquartes' THIAOOBA PROPHECY (Alien Contactee who was told this story BY ALIEN Nordics!!!!!!)

Here is the story:

"One night in November 1878, at Quincy, Illinois, Charles Ashmore, age 16, was sent to fetch water from a well. When he did not return his father went to look for him with a lantern. The boy's footprints in the snow ended abruptly. A few days later, his mother heard his voice, as did other members of the family and neighbors, but the boy was never seen again."

Here is the link to where this story is posted on the net OUTSIDE OF MICHEL DISQUARTES' THIAOOBA NORDIC ALIEN CONTACT BOOK

www.answers.com...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by theprofessionalnyc]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Love the topic. Didn't get to read everyone's post, but I did read 4 pages. I did not run across Satanic abduction....I hear in the states, it is very high, but at the same time very secretive. Top echelon of community involved. They keep it tight knitted and have a mobile creamatorium that they haul around to make it easy. Not one group, but many!!! Dunno, just thought I should mention satanist's. They truly aren't about smoke and mirrors as they would lead you to believe. Just snacks for thought. Great thread!!!! I have wondered many years the exact same thing!!! Tis a crazy thought....Where do they go????

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

"If there are any psych-ward employees reading this:

How many patients in your mental institution claim to be from another world?"

Surprisingly, not many in my experience. And none of a pt. who presents completely "sane", yet states they are from another planet or dimension. Almost all identity tied psychosis runs along two lines: delusions of grandeur (I'm a Doctor, the president, an opera singer, etc), or even more common, religious fixations. I have personally been damned by the bride of Christ, Christ's mother, God's daughter, and of course, the big C. himself (I'm in trouble!
).

You do occasionally get a drifter who can not or will not tell you where they are from, but through frankly heroic staff efforts, we are usually able to discover who they are.

So in answer, at least in my neck of the woods, most psych patent's incorporate "real world" elements into their psychosis. Now, dealing w/ folk who are being spoken to by aliens, seeing (or are ) demons, stalked by the gov. etc, all just in a day's work.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Young people disappear more on average than older people, but then, they go out after dark more often than more older, settled people. When the things that need to feed come out in the dark to find food, they take what's available. The young, the weak, the disenfranchised, those most easily separated from their human herd. Then the impact is lessened by those who are in a position to support the hidden community. A dark fourth column, embedded in the media, the law enforcement community, and the government. In the days before these in which we live, people feared the night, not for the darkness, but for what resided theirein.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Is that worldwide?

In the world there are 6.8 billion people living on the world in this year. That number will increase with about 212,035 every day.

A million or so people are bound to end up missing, dead without a trace, kidnapped, eaten by wild animals, kidnapped, murdered, etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It is sad to hear of someone losing their family member but in today's culture we have new illicit industries added on old reasons for why so many people end up missing.

First to consider as a motivation are kidnappings for Satanic ritual killings purposes. Then you have the organ harvesting criminals and the one we hear so often, the sex slave industry. We are also hearing of females held captive for stem cell removal and if I am correct, it wont be long before secret DNA experimentation, medical and or bioweapons testing is included in the many reasons for so many being kidnapped. We could even be allowing kidnapping for use by alien entities doing research on humans. The possiblities are many.

Any of these types of motivation for kidnapping humans and females is enought to keep people confused and unaware of the real reason for taken people against their will. Of course when they are finished with the victims for whatever reason, they dispose of the victim by killing and getting rid of the body.

We have even seen and heard of sex offenders kidnapping a young girl and then keeping them imprisoned while producing children for their capture while being too ashamed to flee their kidnapper. Lastly there are those that are kidnapped for ransom and monetary gain, but I feel most of these types are not reported as missing in some unknown manner.

There are numerous reasons for why so many are kidnapped each year, but it appears that our aiblity to reduce the numbers of so many taken against their will is not going the direction we would like. Something needs to be done and kidnapping needs to be stopped by whatever means can address the problem of missing persons. The last thing we need to find out after doing some investigative research is that officials in our own government are involved for profit. If that is the case, we should ensure that someone receives justice and a side order of jail.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Every year millions of people just disappear without a trace. Ive always wondered why not too many people are asking more questions about this. Where do they go? Sometimes their cars or planes (steve fossett) disappear with them. As if they never existed.

It has been estimated that a small part of these disappearances are due to crime and kidnapping. But what about the rest? A few theories:
* Abduction by aliens

Hi Skyfloating , regarding your point above that many people could be disappearing from this Earth due Abduction by aliens, I found this quite interesting info from Clifford Stone about that.

It’s from this interesting interview.

ET Interpreter: Sgt. Clifford Stone
A video interview with Clifford Stone
Roswell, New Mexico, November 2006

Shot, edited and directed by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan
K: Kerry Cassidy
C: Clifford Stone

K: OK. So, and this is part of the reason why I’m going to assume they approach you as a communicator or interfacer as you call it. Right?

C: Well, they’re very concerned about our well-being. And a lot of people say that can’t be so. We’ve done terrible things to ourselves. And they know this. And we… they’re trying to understand certain things about us. And I think at the same time they’re exchanging information saying “Hey, here’s what you have done to yourself.”

I think that ties in a lot with some of the abductions that have taken place. I think it ties in with some of the cattle mutilations that have taken place, and I think it ties in with some of the people absolutely disappearing off the face of the Earth.

K: OK, so there are people that are disappearing on a regular basis, right?

C: Oh yes.

K: And they’re going to other planets? They are going to off-world bases, I’m assuming…?

C: I don’t have the answer to that.

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This popped up on CNN yesterday. It's obvious there was a lot of confusion going on when the boy was talking with his parents. Still not sure what to make of it...but the first thing I thought of was road-side-abduction of a not-so-natural sort. Definite possibility of some paranormal or supernatural goings-on here. What'dya think???

Teen drove into ditch, vanished as parents searched

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

That's an intersting case, I mean the part about him believing he was at a local nightclub as well, that's really creepy. Wild just wild.Makes you wonder what's going on. I've heard lay lines can cause bipolarism and all sorts of things maybe even hallucinations, and I am wondering if power lines weren't close by as well. They're known to cause hallucinations, so he could have thought he was near home and was walking straight into the river. I wonder if there is any history available for the stretch of river he was near?

Hmmmm, some very interesting history here:
"During the Sioux uprising of 1862, the Agency, missions, and all white settlements were destroyed and as a result of the uprising the Indian lands were declared forfeit. White settlement began again in 1865.

The county has an area of 758 square miles. Hammer shaped, the county is 54 miles long from east to west and from 12 miles north and south at the west end to 21 miles at the eastern boundary. The mean elevation is 1,165 feet above sea level falling to 845 feet at the Minnesota River. The soil for the most part is good black prairie till. Underlying the glacial drift, which covers the entire county, is an irregular layer of rock which crops out along the Minnesota River in the east end. The average mean temperature is about 45 degrees; the average rainfall is 25.13 inches; the average snowfall 41.2 inches. The land is well watered and drained by the Minnesota River and its tributaries; the Lac Qui Parle and the Yellow Medicine River. The Minnesota River has two waterfalls, one at Granite Falls and the other at Minnesota Falls. From these, waterpower was developed early in the county's history. This power is now used by a municipal power plant at Granite Falls. A large plant established by Northern States Power in Chippewa County but within the city limits of Granite Falls uses coal and natural gas to produce electricity.
"

[edit on 19-1-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am glad to see this old topic resurface. Funny but I was recently thinking about this very thread.

Someone who is no longer at ATS (yet highly credible) told me some time ago that they had had a very surreal vision of the otherside of the moon where there are camps that use human abductees as prisoners of sorts, they live in camps and work until the day they die.

There is no escape except death and from what was described to me it would make nightmare hall a place to go for R@R.

That story has haunted me deeply and one I will never forget.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join